Since video games are now a fitting topic for Sup Forums (see: >>60826392, 8 hours up with no deletion)...

Since video games are now a fitting topic for Sup Forums (see: , 8 hours up with no deletion), what is Sup Forums's favorite video game?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/padorupadoruu/
youtube.com/watch?v=rHM_nLvYAc8
steamcommunity.com/id/SmoothieMane/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

love live

Hunie pop

Half Life

American truck simulator

Honey Select

Sequential digits. Checked.

Someone make a desktop thread, see how long how it stays up compared to these

I like path of exile and gran turismo 7

right now i really like overwatch

serious question:
does gaming on linux got better since SteamOS and Vulkan?

Yes
No
Maybe

SteamOS and Valve moved a lot a couple of years ago, however the big momentum they built as run out. The biggest wins are that both Unreal and Unity can now deploy to linux, so we get a lot of the mid-tier indie games.

Vulkan is still an infant, there are only a handful of games that used it (and IMO, to really leverage the power of Vulkan we will need engines built from scratch).

The big appeal to Vulkan from linux "gamers" is that is not DirectX, so if Vulkan becomes the standard of PC gaming, games should be easier to port (at least, in principle)

Vim and GCC

runescape

Sup Forums is a video game

CS:GO, too bad no Russians on US West servers

Serious Sam and Talos Priciple

>I have more hours on Sup Forums then every single game ive ever played combined (other than New Super Mario Bros DS, 9 years to beat the game, 8 of them on the final stage)

Free to any Sup Forumsentleman who can give these games a good home. These are my last games until the next Steam sales happen.

Just post your Steam URL.

Terranigma

steamcommunity.com/id/padorupadoruu/

When will Sup Forums realize that video games are single-handedly keepin' the desktop PC afloat? It's time to come down from your fuckin cross Sup Forums and help Sup Forums.

They're also used for workstations, content creation, but mostly games.

Friend request sent.

First person to post their Steam URL as a reply to this post gets gifted One Finger or Dungeon Defenders.

Thank you so much for the game, Sup Forumsood sir!

Anyone? Or should I go work on my glorious 1.8K MMR and excellent MGS:V storyline

We are helping them, constantly.
SQT, PCBG and all the threads that should go in SQT is clearly not from Sup Forums.

What you guys think of my steam account?

Who here wants to play some games, im lonely ;_;

I would but I've got agoraphobia and social anxiety.

I think it's pretty cool and nice, user!

you're cool in my book, user.

rust

PRAISE

i dont use comms :(

Advanced Wars

Sorry, Advance Wars. No idea why it got autocorrected.

Somewhere between pic related, BoF I-V Shadow Tower and Shadow Tower Abyss,

Anyone?

depends on your taste, there are a LOT of 2D animu panty-shot VNs and similar stuff for Linux. And the ones not natively supported on Linux usually work flawlessly under Wine, as they should since they're just 2D VNs and stuff.

That's all I really play nowadays anyways I guess

I've been playing a bit of H1Z1 KOTK, it's buggy but great with friends.

I don't really have a favorite video game, don't play them that much anymore.

Metal Gear Solid 3, Half-Life 2, and uhhhhh Final Fantasy 7? These are my favorites.

>MGSV on Linux
Really? Thought it was Windows-only. Great game, but non of my toasters can run it properly so I got a console to play it.

Not my personal favorite, but you've got some nice fucking taste m80
youtube.com/watch?v=rHM_nLvYAc8

>american cuck stimulator

>getting a console
>getting a console for MGS:V
MGS1, 2, and 3 are games so good that they are worth getting a console for.

MGS:V... you are not missing much by skipping it.

As a reminder, I have a couple of copies of each of these games, for anyone who wants them. I will not be online for more than a couple of hours though, so come take them.

>le pc masturrrrr rayce maymay XD
not enough good games on PC. mostly shitty indie games/ren'py visual novels and bad ports from consoles. not interested

no, I actually enjoy playing it on my couch in front of a big screen. It's a lot comfier, and the game itself I enjoy, even if the story is lacking.

MGS V is has the best gameplay in any infiltration game tho.

I'm interested !

What's so fun about those games? I'm way too busy with my GoG backlog.

steamcommunity.com/id/SmoothieMane/

With Ryzen how many instances of Runescape can you run on a single PC? 16?

>1 game ban on record

Reflex Arena. It's a good game.
Xonotic is a good game too but it's dead now.

I flamed the devs for that game on Discord and got publisher banned. I could probably get it appealed since it wasn't for cheating but I don't care enough.

Do it to put a mark on their record with valve

shadow president is quite comfy.

Wow that's racist. Go back to your containment board _donald

>What's so fun about those games?
One Finger is a simple "stick fighting" game.

Dungeon Defender is a tower defense game.

I bought a few copies of both when they were on sale, and I want to finish giving them away before the next steam sale happens.

Yea, but how would I prove I wasn't cheating? I took screenshots but lost them.

DCSS

Sounds like you were cheating.
Burden of proof is on them.

I wasn't cheating though. I would have to go back like 200+ days on the Discord server. It gets a lot of messages so that would be a pain in the ass.

Friend request sent.

oy vey look at this goy

Congratulations on noticing you autist. Want some fries with those digits?

>webm
Assholes. I'd stop giving them stuff if they did that once.

SNES's Biker Mice from Mars. It's probably my most played game over the years. Been playing it every now and then since 1997.

Got it, fucking awesome. I appreciate it!

Dwarf Fortress is my desert island gayme but I've been grinding in warframe and phantasy star online 2 this year

>SNES's Biker Mice from Mars.
>SNES
RIP Sega

First person to post their Steam URL as a reply to this post gets gifted one of these.

This thread is super comfy. And to think Sup Forums hates Sup Forums.

>He's this mad over a fucking gif
It's (You) that belongs on Reddit m8

i don't have a favourite one, but i think the most played ones are Unreal Tournament 99 and Team Fortress 2