have fun x

can't believe the compare the market meerkats have been on telly so long

really makes you think

kek

wish we could try libertarianism

how do you lose with c'thun lads?

can't believe that website makes money

no it doesnt

>Why yes I do smoke 'the herb' as I like to call it. Nothing I enjoy more than sparking up a zoot to sharpen my mind. Of course I have to post about it on the internet before, during and after otherwise what's the point? I also have to post when I've run out of my tropical medicine, because people need to know.

r8 the gf

>the other way
you mean how would you prove there was a god?
by demonstrating his supernatural presence (or presence at all) in a controlled and repeatable environment
on the other hand, there is no way to falsify an unfalsifiable claim (such as the existence of a deity that defies all natural known laws)

At first I was like

I pulled it off once, I went over to them alone because my work mates were pansies about it, they came and sat at our table.

One tugs the side of me and goes "oi try to get them back to my place", I told him I wasn't fucking superman but I tried anyway, failed. But I was always described as being "good value" on a night out. A bit smooth right?

want a free market to fix me

>fags are not only accepted but celebrated
>even by fucking Sup Forums
Reckon it's not long now until I'm done with this site. Not a big fan of how reddit it's becoming.

>>Why yes I do smoke 'the herb' as I like to call it. Nothing I enjoy more than sparking up a zoot to sharpen my mind. Of course I have to post about it on the internet before, during and after otherwise what's the point? I also have to post when I've run out of my tropical medicine, because people need to know.

all brits look like pasty babies

are you alright son?

then I was like

But then I was like....

>Extra Flags for Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums? Why, don't mind if I do! I'll be adding that to my browser, so as to enhance my browsing experience, for nothing quite improves a chong-thread more than wanton pseudo-tripfaggotry! Blessed be the kindly old soul who willed such a creation into being!

less than a week till you're deported rasheed

>Be self-deprecating while complimenting them
Loweirng yourself while putting them on a pedestal. Oh aye lad, I'm sure they laugh "with" you all the time.

lifetime solitude
god can be so cruel

Good lad. She has to be the best looking star in the industry... would unironically pay a few thousand for 30 minutes with her iah.

How do people stop being lonely

I have a job

I go out regularly

And I'm still all alone

>fedora posting a fedora post

really?

*puts on monocle in order to inspect image more closely*

very good

could be worse

alcoholr

freeman dyson reckons man could evolve into a cloud of iron dust

youtube.com/watch?v=OcaPu9JPenU

big choon

Just had one of those amazing wanks where the orgasm is really long and slow and intense and you cum buckets. Mmmmm wish I could go again straight away ;3

To even have made that post up you need to be a fedora, so yes.

¿lo que está pasando ahí abajo?

Marina and the Domingos

>>fedora posting a fedora post

>really?

had a look at r/Sup Forums the other day and 3/4 of the posts were from Sup Forums

went on Sup Forums and there were quite a few threads about reddit

can't believe how atrophied your pineal is

nada

No, I hate all of you faggots and fag enablers. My point is proven by this fucking thick of a Dane: . This shithole as fallen so far that people actually try to shame you, calling you a paki, if you don't celebrate faggots and dicksucking and flashing children on the street. It's insane. That Milo cunt has done a number on people. It's shit like this that makes me second guess whether or not Sup Forums and their Jews conspiracies aren't actually onto something. This whole Milo faggot thing is an excellent example of subversion.

>fedora posting a fedora post

>really?

having a think

Wouldn't that be like trying to get someone from the Middle Ages to demonstrate the existence of ionospheric propagation of radio waves or something ridiculously out of their comprehension?

craaaaaaazy for loving you

craaaaaaaazy for loving you

FUUUCK. What popular hip hop song samples this???

you two ought to fuck

we're all alone lad, accept your fate

You're not content. You need to experience something new. I suggest you go visit a friend who lives somewhere abroad for a week.

>If my dick had 0.5 inches more girth I could probably apply to PrimeCups and fuck a big tits 10/10 every day for the rest of my life

is this a legit british accent or just an american trying to immitate one?
youtube.com/watch?v=o6Gu0PSgq6s

>>>fedora posting a fedora post
>>really?

crazy for trying
crazy for crying

>No, I hate all of you faggots and fag enablers. My point is proven by this fucking thick of a Dane: . This shithole as fallen so far that people actually try to shame you, calling you a paki, if you don't celebrate faggots and dicksucking and flashing children on the street. It's insane. That Milo cunt has done a number on people. It's shit like this that makes me second guess whether or not Sup Forums and their Jews conspiracies aren't actually onto something. This whole Milo faggot thing is an excellent example of subversion.

celebrating fags desu lads

>blow fan onto bottom of laptop
>laptop gets hotter

??????????????????????

Did Pakipoo get rid of HIS trip?

whosampled.com/Sister-Nancy/Bam-Bam/

lad

>No, I hate all of you faggots and fag enablers. My point is proven by this fucking thick of a Dane: . This shithole as fallen so far that people actually try to shame you, calling you a paki, if you don't celebrate faggots and dicksucking and flashing children on the street. It's insane. That Milo cunt has done a number on people. It's shit like this that makes me second guess whether or not Sup Forums and their Jews conspiracies aren't actually onto something. This whole Milo faggot thing is an excellent example of subversion.

I've travelled a bunch 2bh, all it did was get me some stories and souvenirs.

I genuinely can't work out how people have meaningful relationships. Everything has been transient.

Awaiting fedorapost of this

twitter.com/rosybabeschick

Might go on holiday on my own lads haha. Lads who've done it, any advice? Also where shall I go?

sounds like a posh london bird

Now the fedoralords are on their shaming kick too. Way to prove my point, gaybos.

nvm. Its called Famous by Kanye west

Kanye's new album

drinking alone

>I hate all of you faggots and fag enablers

just come out the closet lad, nobody is going to think less of you

>I genuinely can't work out how people have meaningful relationships. Everything has been transient.

literally me

went magaluf backpacking for 6 months to discover myself

came back a new man

Why is every single girl I match with on tinder a fucking student nurse

>>>>fedora posting a fedora post
>>>really?

im not enabling fags by sitting in my room with my laptop kiddo
and i'll let you in on a secret; its not your dislike of gays that makes you sound like a paki, its your style of writing and the fact that you are obviously incredibly angry.
Go and have a lie down and a think about your life mate

Keep going. Keep employing that good old reddit shaming tactic. That'll surely prove me wrong.

Not memeing, I did two months in india on my own. It made me grow up a bit. Not a lot, but a bit.

Real, but over doing it. Probably so Yanks CANNOT confuse her for an Australian.

there's nothing shameful about being gay la

just let it go, you'll be happier

Done a couple of weekends away, it can be pretty liberating just soaking up a city on your own and treating yourself well.

Do it lad.