Reminder RX Vega will cost $1000, while barely beating 1070 because of people using AMD cards for crypto coin mining

Reminder RX Vega will cost $1000, while barely beating 1070 because of people using AMD cards for crypto coin mining

Vega won't be good for mining, at least for the price.
It's not shader heavy like previous AMD chips, ergo it loses its mining grunt, it's more similar to Hawaii in layout and Nvidia cards.

At least AMD is selling some cards at all.

Will it be 350$ card tho like 1070?
I'm regretting with my rx 580 already if yes.

Not to mention it did not even arive [waiting 3weeks now]

The days of Bitcoin mining on GPU is long over, since like 2014-2015. Same as how CPUs were used in bitcoin mining during the first few years bitcoins existing but were eventually beat by GPUs.

Noone said it was gonna be used for Bitcoin mining.
There are other crypto currencies available you know

retard. bitcoin isn't the only crypto

then again, not surprised from a nocoiner like you

enjoy poordom

>what is ethereum

fucking bitcoin farmers fucking the rest of us dumb fucks over that cant be arsed to get into bitcoin farming

Hi fags. I need a GPU. I want to spend around 300$. Should I buy a 8GB RX 580 or should I wait for the vega series? There will be any card around that price? And how much would I have to wait?

Is it too late to buy memereum now? Or should I fall for that meme?

you probably shouldn't buy in to any crypto till after the next crash
all of it is about lose its ass, hard

if you want to play the trading game, go ahead, but don't hold bags you're not comfortable with possibly holding forever

Don't know, depends if AMD wants to pull a Ryzen pricing on the GPUs.

>Buy AMD graphics card
>Mine virtual coins
>???
>Graphics card is now free as in free beer
how is this bad again?

It's not going to crash.

Just like NVDA stock?

when will countries ban virtual mined currencies? it is waste of resources and ecological burden

Poorfag that missed his chance detected.

No. Just like BTC 6 months ago.

So lets see, amd release ryzen which cant even match a i7700k yet is newer, and then their gpu in like on par with a 1070 (prey showed notable tearing with a DUAL vega setup). Why do people support them again?

And then you woke up.

AYYMD HOUSEFIRES

Nah it will cost 350 bucks and perform a little worse than a 1080, better on DX12 n Vulkan.

>0
Spoiler: it was an AMD APU running prey :^)

>0
what did he mean by this?

there were 0 fucks given