Is there a race of europeans more vile than the italians?

is there a race of europeans more vile than the italians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xxc_jomBXsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, the anglos

only the eternal anglo

the brits

ye, bongoloids

touche, anglos aren't european

Quintessentially British

no
they just invented everything from the telephone to wireless com to personal computers and pulled the planet out of niggerdom with the renaissance

meanwhile the superior white anglos were rolling in mud and today they go around the planet getting drunk and acting like niggers

fuck the italians

Pretty sure the Angles and the Saxons came from northern Germany.
And the Norman's came from northern France.

the telephone is a British invention my good man

Yes

t. Juan Santino Fernandez De Luca, pure "white" Argentine of Italian heritage

t. Michael Juarez

Italians >>>> Balkanshits

no let's just say that a british kike stole the invention from a poor italian who had no means to protect his invention

brits definitely, germans coming a close second

Italians are too lazy to be vile, perfidious Albion.

Why does Sup Forums hate italians?

They're bro tier. If I had to chose to save 2 countries in a imminent destruction, I'd save us along with Italy.

everyone hates everybody on Sup Forums, I sweat I am going to lose my mind, Sup Forums and its memes are not for me

Italians don't get one tenth of the bullying we do. Suck a noodle, Luigi

they are jealous that a non white country created so much more than them

says the Eternal Anglo

at least yours is deserved, you are easily the worst annoying posters in here

>dat pic
Bitter on a historical hindsight when you remember Persians were seen as lascivious and lustful by Romans.

I'm stretching the term European but, Bosnians are the fucking worse.

t. St. Louis/nian/nite/ese

Of course

Shameful: England fans appear to Throw Coins At 'Begging Children' in Lille

youtube.com/watch?v=Xxc_jomBXsk

lol

We are awful posters who post unfunny nonsense, but cucktalians are always butthurt. Way more than the Polish.

>muh micro brasserie

holy shit I hope liberals and feminists see this and make a huge deal out of it, imagine the shitposting

how about YOU make me butthurt with your BCC, bae? ;3

>Giving poor kids money
>Bad

they're gypsies m8

I don't know what those are or why giving them money is bad

In Spain it has been all over the news, but because some Chelsea fans did the same with a UCL match last year in Madrid, with some Romanian beggars.

In my opinion, British people, wether tourist or lets call them "travellers" like in this case, are the worst in Europe. Mostly when they are in group, they are the most compentible people in the UE.

t. roma in mcdonalds

Generally speaking, is there a folk funnier than Afro-Americans?

Genuine question why is giving beggars some loose change wrong?

that street is doomed, now those gypos will never leave the place

They are Romanian or Gypsy kids begging. And the British are not giving them money, they are throwing the money to the floor so the kids fight for it, while they are laughting at them,

And, apart from this video, you can see others where they are mocking the kids and laughing in front of their faces.

yeah, I know, english people are pretty pathetic imho.

I visited Italy three times, I talked to Italians here (in my city) and here on Sup Forums. Their English is global tragedy, but when you ask them to teach you their language, they can't or simply dont want to. Those who can't, cant even convey their language in the simplest of terms. Like they don't even know it, except in some... vegetative way. All that beauty and knowledge around them and you'd think...

cry more, caravan man

Nope. If you get a group of them together and they're not aggressive it'll be the most fun you've ever had.

memeing so hard

I'm Spanish, proud of being Spanish and will al my family being Spanish. I'm not a Romanian.

And despite your efforts, you can't hide that groups of british people travelling abroad, are the worst people in the UE hands down.

I remember that UEFA has warned only two football supporters, Russians and British, for being aggresive and fight in France.

Next month I'm going to Benidorm, again, and I can assure you, before going, that I know what people will be among the most violent, loudly, drunk, and pathetic.

I'll give you a clue, starts with a B-

and ends with -ritish

>being this mad
not even English

Albanians

You are pathetic too since you've created this thread and are not even able to discuss, when I've given you some facts and examples.

Bye little pathetic man. I'm not discussin any longer.

IT'S HIM
THE SOUTHERN EUROPEANS' BANE
THE TERROR OF ITALY
THE MARAUDER OF SPAIN

EEEEEEELLLL GALLLESS SENIORES!

Without memes sincerely, British are really the most assholes of all, more generally it's about English people particulary.

they make shit on the entire planet worse than other colonial nations and they are responsable of the creation of banks and USA, the greatest cancer on this planet.

get a box of kleenex sugar

I see them throwing money on the floor for poor kids. I think people are just screaming discrimination to pat themselves on the back for brownie points.

Hmm... Really makes me think...

cucchi anglofoni, dio quanto vi odio schifose merdacce

cornuto

Nice pig latin mario

>Wales
Ugh,you faggots without UK are so unimportant that it hurts.
England is the only thing that keeps your head above the water,without it you're destined to sink

still more relevant than Slovakia or whatever you call yourself these days

Your anecdotal evidence means shit.
Croats are no better than us at speaking English and those who didn't want to teach you Italian did it because you're a miserable balkanshit and they didn't want you around.

it's "Slovenkia" you stupid britshit

>by Romans
the "sucking dicks is no homo romans"?

Slovenians at very least speak their own language and post on Sup Forums under their own flags

>Slovenians at very least speak their own language

Like you're doing right now?

>country that didn't even exist until the early 1990s thinks it has any right to talk shit about Wales

You chaps realise we literally run on hate, right?

shit you're slovenia? I thought you were these guys

>you will never be a proud terrone, the blood of the romans (and moors) pumping through your veins, the wind whistling through your greasy black hair as you drive your vespa to the seaside, a bambino on each arm, you hand a mysterious package to the local mafioso, roll back your head and laugh.

JDIMSA

Why does everybody hate the Brits so much.
We're good boys. Also it's Russia that started the violence.

English is the universal language and is widely spoken throughout the world.
Slovenes don't use English in their homeland and daily lives,tho.

Anglos

most slovenian prostitutes I've used spoke english all the time 2bh

(You)

WHY is Mosley a meme? Guy spent years in jail because he refused to give up his fascist beliefs.

lmao

>you will never watch your italian girlfriend be fucked by big morrocan and albanian bulls

Slovenia has higher HDI,GDP,salaries and GDP per capita.
It is also the most prosperous post-communist country in the world and still managed to do that after more than half of century of communist rule.
It also has higher HDI than Italy

presumably brits on Sup Forums love him, which is why the german/turk bullies him.

His beady Anglo eyes show his true intention. He was controlled opposition.

did you even exist before communism lol

>you will never be a communist shithole and make an artificial nation called 'slovenia', then give up it all up again by joining the communist EU and sending your daughters to be prostitutes to western europe

>We're good boys

I resent that accusation.

We were pirates and raiders, and at least we used to be fucking good at it once upon a time. We fought each other, and everyone daft enough to come to our miserable little island. Often we would lose, and the victors would settle down and become just as vile as the natives. Like the island makes you that way. No matter how hard you try to be something else, you can't stop it changing you. Why do you think we've so many fourth or fifth generation Muslims turning into rabid mindless dogs? That's the island, getting to them.

Ah, but now we're soft and fat and stupid, with none of the brawn or grit to make up for it. We've lost the salt in our blood and dulled our horrible fucking fangs, and for what? To be civilized? We've had to take everything we could from everyone else just to pretend we could be.

Our national drink is from Asia, our national animal is from fucking Africa. We were fucking done the minute we stopped trying to take everything that wasn't ours, the moment we decided it was better to play at being civilized than to be what we had been for thousands of years.

An ugly, nasty, vicious people.

Now we're just ugly, nasty, vicious people with delusions of grandeur.

Yes.
Ever since Spring of Nations Slovenes have been fighting for independent Slovenia.
Now that that goal is finally accomplished Slovenes continue to prosper and plan on overtaking Finland in HDI rankings in the next 5 years.

Before my dad left he told me 2 things.

1) Never trust an Italian

2) Never trust a cop

I love these images.

t. beady eyes

Does your dad have beady eyes?

Now put them all in England shirts and switch out the sword for a beer bottle.

I feel like Muslims in general have a great liking for British girls and i kinda find it funny when i think about it.
Like imagine a Muslim guy who's dating a English girl:he'd forbid her to eat pork,he'd want her to convert to Islam,he'd also want to teach her Quran and after couple of years of that her transformation is complete and she's married to Muslim and wearing a Hijab and going to mosque 5 times a day while British faggots are stuck at jerking off and posting frogs and feels on the internet.

Nah he's Irish

desu a lot of the beggar kids would slit your throat without a crowd around or straight up gang up on you given the chance

>the anglo isnt mosley

badly memed

t. Steven seagal

Vinny gives good head fa.m, don't hate.

The so called United Kingdom, neither united, nor a kingdom

>us Aryans

obviously the turks