Is there anything that the white man hasn't actually stolen? I mean shit, they even stole europe frim the neanderthals...

Is there anything that the white man hasn't actually stolen? I mean shit, they even stole europe frim the neanderthals. Why can't you cumskins control your dirty thieving habit?

I hate white people, they've literally stolen every achievement of civilization from the blacks.

Africans invented democracy, modern political science, medicine, technological advances and more.

A black man was the first man in space AND on the moon

Kekken

You're being ironical but if the world was home of the white people alone we would be still kicking rocks and living in caves. Civilization exists thanks to semitic peoples.

I know you're baiting but actually if the Pinoys hadn't educated the West everybody would be sitting butt naked in a river valley right now

I'm not trolling.

We all originated from Africa so that's why we don't need laws and borders and shiet

There's no physical or biological differences between Asian, White or Black people. We're all the exact same on the inside. Racism is learned

Why don't you steal it back?

I bet you couldn't name a single thing a White person has invented.

Whereas a POC(person of color) has invented nearly everything we can see around us.

Joseph fry invented Chocolate

He doesn't look black to me.

Cracker probably stole it from the Black man.

That reminds me, what's up with all these fucking cracker ass bitches stealing Architectural achievements from the Black man? I swear it's like whitey thinks he owns this world, every great Architect and civil engineer was black until whitey came and enslaved us and put us in them mud huts while he took the great Universities, Churches and other buildings

topkek

The cheese slicer

KANGZ NN SHIETTT

Stolen from a black inventor named Jamareius Brown the 3rd

Fucking nukes lad goddam Einstein

>TFW Whiteys stole nuclear science and nuclear engineering from the Black man

Fucking whiteys what won't they steal, am i righT?

Einstein was a jew, you fucking nigger.

are you telling me that semits aren't white?

>Einstein was a jew, you fucking nigger.

Einstein literally stole his work from his collegeus and never gave them credit, so yes it is quite clear he was a Jew. Goes without saying

Ashkenazis are white