/caturday/

It's caturday Sup Forums. No battlestaion is complete without a kot. Let's see your kitties!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/stevecash83
youtube.com/watch?v=x0g_bhMyd6c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>>/reddit/

fuck off leddit
kys
sage

Fuck off newfags. Caturday is a tradition. Show your cats.

Caturday is a tradition but he worded it like Reddit. Fuck off you too for being too new to realize.

fuck you

newfag scum

>no one is posting cat

Wtf is wrong with that picture

It looks like you took a panorama because that keyboard is messed up

9/10 cat.
Not personal preference for color pattern.
Unbiased 10/10

this is the new sockposting. oh Sup Forums, how low you've gone.

Seems you made a wrong turn somewhere.
>>>/reddit/

Just shut the fuck up and post cats

what this DSH said.

T H I K K

My cat sits next to me while I use the computer. She's a good little girl.

normens get out rooooo

>tfw cat ded

rip best friend kitty cat):

Rip :(

F

on the upside, you can now get a pet that isn't an even bigger piece of shit than you are.

Thanks friends, we adopted her when I was 2 and she lived 19 good years.

I hope your kitties live forever

>edgefag

I had a cat, Marge, who I let outside one time, and she never came back. I hope she's found a caretaker. Otherwise, she might be dead. I feel really guilty about it.

My Maine Coon Kitten at about 1 month old.

One year and fifteen pounds later, he still thinks he can use the same spot. Doesn't quite work now though.

She's in heaven with Batman now.

But it's Sunday. Caturday is supposed to be on Saturday.

I want to be best friends with your cat.

I've trained a stray cat to come eat my left overs. Then I shot it once the opportunity came. The end.

Fucking summerfag

Fucking losers with your cats because you cannot get girlfriends. People with cats are so fucking annoying. They always talk about their stupid cat like anyone gives a rat's ass or they are just weird people in general. Like cool, you have a cat, no one gives a fuck. Now if you have a dog, that's a real animal and not a little rat piece of shit. Dog thread? Dog thread.

Both of those dogs are complete garbage

You just cannot afford the dog food because you are a little pimple face maggot.

Why do cats like technology?
Every time I go over to someone's house to fix their computer for whatever reason they need, if they have a cat then it will always be there, almost like it's providing moral support or something. Doesn't matter if the cat knows me or I'm new, they'll check things out while I'm working.

Yo, Caturday in Australia/etc. is Saturday night AND Sunday.

Gotta know this shit when you have a cat waifu.

>Why do cats like technology?
Heat, or that their owners are usually there a lot.

>inb4 "mouse" joke

No one cares about Australia.

Also saying "Australia/etc" implies EVERY country has the same timezone you retard.

>Also saying "Australia/etc" implies EVERY country has the same timezone you retard.
Are you thinking straight?

Did an Australian kill your brother or something?

He's a bro. My girlfriend insisted on getting the cat and I didn't even want one at first, but the fluffy fucker has won me over. Basically a small goofy dog. Likes to hang out while I do technology shit.

I am thinking straight, are you, dumb ass?

Cucked by your girlfriend into buying a cat. Enjoy not being able to go on holiday's. Oh wait, you wouldn't anyways because your too busy with "technology shit". Haha foolish.

I'm going to Hawaii in a month and I've had a dog for longer, Border Collie, also a bro. I hope you have awesome pets that make your life better too user.

Lmao. 99% of dog breeds and their owners are worthless fucks that deserve to hang.

Dogs get shot by the ATF. Cats get left alone.

Virgin detected xDD

I want to pet a cat. But I am too poor to afford proper cat food and pet care :^(

Assblasted dog owner detected xDD

Hope your dog gets run over in the street

I own 11 acres of land so that will not happen. You poor baby piece of shit.

>literal poor countryfag

Fuck off yurofag, it's still Caturday in all of Canada/US.

I hope your dog gets run over by a bear?

Poor? My property and house would go for over 700k if put on the market right now.

Lol'd at the image of that. That bear would be dead so fast, a bullet to the bum.

>My property and house would go for over 700k if put on the market right now.

Someone a little jealous that their career never took off?

I don't doubt it would "go" for that much, but I doubt he would get any serious offers that high. But I don't know all that much about property worth.

here's some fresh boipucci for pucciday

I wouldn't be jealous of your parents.

you must be 18 years or older to post here
you sound like a childish faggot who still lives with mommy and daddy seriously. could have also posted pictures of your actual dogs instead of just jerking yourself off to make yourself seem better than other anons on an anonymous image board for basket weaving tibetans.

desk cat :3

>Someone a little jealous that their career never took off?
Nigga I'm on a waterfront view in south Sydney, looking across at the national park. $1M easily, plus I'm not in the middle of fucking nowhere. Jealousy is not the reason I dislike you.

Now if you don't mind, stop derailing the thread.

cute doggo desu

Am I too late to post my cat?

It's never too late to post your cat.

I don't like cats.

Nobosy likes you.

youtube.com/user/stevecash83

I did. Obviously I can't take that wide of a photo without panorama.

Here iz bebe ket from sevral years ago. She iz stronk ket meow

Here is kitty

Do birds count?

Khajiit on my t420

youtube.com/watch?v=x0g_bhMyd6c

1 of 2. She is really active for a 12 year old cat.

2 of 2. Cats are truly the cultured pet

I never imagined his face would be such a disappointment.

A little late, but here's mine.

rate my cat