Mousepads

What mousepad/mousemat does Sup Forums use?

My cheapo A4Tech 44x40 cm mousepad is starting to get worn out, and I'm thinking I'd like something a bit bigger - but it seems my only choice is getting one of the full desk 90cm ones. Does anyone know a ~55cm wide mousepad?

Otherwise I'll just get picture related.

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/OEM-Game-Mouse-Pad-900-400-3-high-quality-DIY-picture-with-edge-locking/32654990643.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.AylFIa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have been using an Artisan Shidenkai and I loved how fast swipes were on that one. Unfortunately it gets dirtier with use and it wont glide as much anymore.

The Xiaomeme one is nice

Cooler Master Swift-RX. Very smooth surface with small roughness for control. Stitched edge is very soft. Laying flat in few day.

Use Cougar Speed 2 before, it's silky smooth with very low friction, build quality is great. But stitched edge somewhat rough.

actually... this one

Whats the fastest hard mouse pad that is still available?

I use the kazaira mousepad
>Big and comfy
>Waterproof
>Stitched edges
>No logo

Sup Forums - gaming hardware

You do realize that you're the only person who mentioned gaming in this thread, right?

what does gaming have to do with mousepads? you finna mad I dont have a fucking titty mouse pad like you?

Desk surface is nice until it worn out and you need to replace the whole desk.

I use the neoprene sleave I got for my laptop as mousepad. Works good and at the same time is comfy to rest your hand/arm on it

Cmhoo XXL on Amazon, was like $16 and seems pretty nice.

Just go to aliexpress and check out their custom print mousepads.

The common sizes are 70cmx30cm 80cmx30cm and 90cmx30cm. If you want 55cm then get one of the 70cmx30cm's with a nice anime picture in the middle and cut it a bit.

Nah, that's too ghetto.

I'm thinking of maybe getting the zowie G TF-X, it's a couple centimeters wider, might make the difference... on the other hand a bit pricy if it doesn't.

Do the girls in highschool dxd not wear bras or are their nipples so powerful they can pierce through them?
I vaguely remember issei getting a powerup from touching nipples.

That's awesome. I have a Corsair one now, I don't like how the edges are peeling up, and I was having a hard time finding a sewed edge plain black mat.

Will be looking this up.

Qck heavy.

Shidenkai

I use a mousepad that came with an early 2000s mac.

Artisans look neato, wish they made bigger ones though.

SteelSeries QcK+
45x40 cm

I use this.

>Using a piece of friction that collects dust and trash.
No.

Glorious XL

>piece of friction
Thats the fucking point

I'm sure cleaning a mousepad is more easier than repair that table.

>he doesnt have glorious laser mouse technology

Maki mouse pad

get a cool custom one, you know you want to

nice gamer aesthetic, nerd

>use printed pattern that interfere with sensor

none.

corsair mm200. it just werks. also got it for $10 off amazon a few months ago.

Where did you custom order? Not into weeb stuff, but that's still pretty nice

aliexpress.com/item/OEM-Game-Mouse-Pad-900-400-3-high-quality-DIY-picture-with-edge-locking/32654990643.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.AylFIa

Pretty good quality considering the price. The only wear it's got so far after a couple months have been my fault. Plus it's super cheap anyway so I can always just replace it if need be

how is it for gaming?

I play CS on a 144hz monitor with a Razer Mamba , been completely fine so far. (800dpi 1.0x sens)

i think im missing something.

how do you get a Custom picture? this is completely new to me. do you upload an image for them to print?

yeah, I cropped a super high-res image and changed the background from yellow to pink. Also moved the sprites closer together

If you're not using something super high-res it'll probably look awful

I think the image I ended up sending was like 10MB or something. The one I just posted can't have been the original I started with

I realize you have cheap desk, I have red wood
Wouldn't want to scratch it even slightly, also you know that pads are washable right?