Is it just me or is cheerleading a really fucked up part of American culture? Think about it...

Is it just me or is cheerleading a really fucked up part of American culture? Think about it, young girls of illegal age in tight clothes moving their bodies in explicit ways in front of men of all ages. Really creepy, one of those things us foreigners really can't understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_beauty_pageant
youtu.be/uWu1V4NKFZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=Uj9Sgr8aNWw
youtube.com/watch?v=82E0iVW1L4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just you

You mean the best part of American culture?

I feel like there's a muslim joke in here somewhere but I don't feel like trying to find it.

Cheerleaders are hot as fuck

you must be a homosexual, which is not surprising given your flag

kuffar are naturally degenerate, akhi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_beauty_pageant

We should cover them up and one problem is solved.

so you would let you 15 year old daughter to dance half naked in front of hundreds of people?

>jumping around and doing flips in the air is considered explicit in sweden

highschool cheerleader outfits are rather conservative
they all wear spandex or leggings under the skirts if they even have a skirt as part of the uniform

It's her own choice you third world country sexist caveman :-P

no goy they are just expressing themselves and learning teamwork

take your backwards ideas about sex back to the 20s hitler

Just googled "teenager cheerleader skirt" and can confirm.

while she is underage it's not her choice, she can do whatever she wants after 18 but until that you need to teach her whats right and whats wrong

he was satirizing the first four posters ITT

Post result, for science

way to miss the point
Cheerleaders serve no purpose other than to titillate. It's literally nothing more than stripper training.

no links ofc

it's ok, they are just expressing themselves and learning teamwork :3

> Think about it, young girls of illegal age in tight clothes moving their bodies in explicit ways in front of men of all ages.

The only thing wrong about that is that they are illegal.

Had to be sweden trying to ban anything remotely sexual

ohh by all means, gotta' beat the competition.

I understand them

>surprised
america is where morals go to die

why dont you check "highschool wrestling", that's far more sexual

how is wrestling sexual?

Don't be a prude Sven. Even Russia indulges in the good ol'

"if she's taller than 5 feet, she can fit your meat"
"old enough to drive, old enough to ride"
"if her age is off the clock, she's ready for the cock"
"16 and over, just bend em over"
"if her shoes are size four, she can be your whore"
"if she weights 100 pounds, she can pet your hound"

youtu.be/uWu1V4NKFZ0

Those are like 28 wich is the age it becomes embarrassing

never liked it because it seem idiotic, any 'support' actually

--person with autism

Do the cheerleaders actually wear the uniform at all times in school like in American movies?

Girls like doing it, because girls love attention, even if no one actually gives a shit about what they're doing and just want to watch the game.

Well, most of them are ugly, so nobody really stares

Christ, you make it sound like she's dancing in front of a bunch of perverted men in a two piece

.t someone who's never seen a cheerleader before

Never was into cheerleaders. Now the volleyball girls. HOLY. SHIT. Only white girls with ass for miles.

We need to save them from being looked at!

>gotta'

What?

Sweden, girls the same age as our cheerleaders have, on average, been fucked at least once if they live in your country, so you guys might not be the best ones to speak out on this.

I agree anything related to sex or reproduction is immoral and should be shunned by society

In the Netherlands progressive means: "aayy lmao I do whatever the fuck I want."

In Sweden and the USA progressive means: "muhh feelings your rights end where my feelings begin"

cheerleaders are okay, because nowdays (at least in my area) the cheerleaders aren't good looking anymore.

The real babes are the dance team. They even started taking over the halftime show during our football games because the cheerleader routines are so boring to watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uj9Sgr8aNWw

also make sure to play 2x speed
dunno what pervert recorded this in slow motion

Dude, I've been saying this shit for years.

>16yr old girl in monogamous relationship with 17yr old boyfriend
>go to jail

>16yr old girl wears short skirt and jumps up in the air, spreading her legs in front of a crowd of strangers and a pack of niggers her school put in jerseys and helmets
>"Oh, Kendall (what else would her name be?) honey, I am so proud of you!"
Fucking suburbanites, I swear.

Humorously enough, we actually do have an "Aayy lmao I do what I want" party, they're called the Libertarians.

youtube.com/watch?v=82E0iVW1L4c

omg those legs

seriously should not have even seen this

16 is legal.

Here some progressive American things are starting to come this way. It's mostly black people and women who import American """problems""" that don't even exist here. Luckily it's not mainstream yet.

Here 16 is legal. And anything above 11 is fine if there is an equal relationship.

Aka, you can't gangbang a 12 year old with your buddies. But you can date her as a dumb 17 year old.

Over there, perhaps. I'm pretty sure the parents can still sue in most states, if they catch them fucking around before 18, and certain unlucky states have 18yr old AoC's.

I don't really care for the legality of their age, so much as the absurdity compared to the rest of our culture. Also, they start this shit around 14.

>dutch culture is "forward, bold, and honest"
>when i met a dutch girl i immediately asked her to fuck
>she rejected and walked away

what's the problem

also, in my experience the average dutch girl will tell you anything she wants but nothing that you want to hear.
fuck your female species.

Do you guys have soccer whores, though? There's usually "that" cheerleader that gets gangbanged by the football team, in our highschools. Basically, it seemed like a matchmaking service for the cheerleaders and football players. It was kind of the rules, in this weird way.

>You asked a girl to fuck and she said no
>somehow this is dishonest
She very honestly showed that she didn't want to fuck you, user.

I only met three Dutch guys, and they were like Germans who could banter. The only time I ever felt like a manlet.

Most girls here do field hockey. And hockey clubs often have parties where everyone can bring someone. That's guaranteed sex.

true that, there was a group of dutch high school students, probably age 13-15 and all the kids were already over 6ft tall.
and they were just hunchback ugly shits, but damn they were giants. fuck.

Che vergognoso

Not in all US states. 18 is usually the most common age of consent in the US, though there are a fair number with 16 as the age instead, like mine.
t. Ohioan

We don't have cheerleaders and the football team is an occasional after school event.

It certainly isn't televised like in America or of any note to anyone other than the players parents.

>be 15 years old
>have 14 yr old girlfiend
>we're together for years throughout high school
>i get to university at 18
>she is now 16 (hadnt turned 17 yet)
>ew user, you pedo

no

not all the time, just on friday if there is a football game, or if there is a rally of some sort, or a special event like a promotion they're doing or a fundraiser. At most they would wear it 3-4 times a month

They are all going to be hideous beasts in 20 years, they should be able to enjoy their youth.

>16
>ilegal

American girls REALLY let themselves go after HS. It's not even funny.

I guess that's why you have that ridiculous AoC, because if you didn't every self-respecting man would toss aside the 20 yo land whale for a fit 16yo.

Pusi kurac pedercino

Fucking moralfags go even after this kind of inane shit
Yes it's such a big deal, being a fucking cheerleader, gonna ruin your life and make you into a semen demon, so damn immoral
Also americans need to all burn for their pedophilia bogeyman insanity, shit like thisisn't a joke
That's how american brains work
Disgusting

It's probably a b8 thread anyways