French "people"

>French "people"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tj0SZjRgrZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't read

Stopped reading at "didn't" tbhwy

Look at these surrender bitches trying to out gay each other.

we never surrendered, we are not coward monkeys like the baguette fuckers

>rainbow flag
>"gay"

We didn't lose the war

top kek

>his nigger president doesn't even know how to count

TOP LMAO

Please leave this thread i don't want AIDS

At least he doesn't fuck 14 year old prostitutes

>this rebuttal
embarassing

>HONHONHONHONHON

>Le begget man le AIDS joke

For real tho who was more shit in WW2 Italy or France?

Please be raped somewhere else

Italy occupied parts of France, not the other way around.

Yeah worse, you gaves your entire country to niggers and now you are dominated by them.

How is it even possible for 20% of your entire country to have AIDS? 2/10 South Africans are going to die within a few years? And that's just the people that have been diagnosed, we don't know how many more actually have it but don't know. Holy fuck.

South Africa occupied both parts of France and Italy

Top kek

My uncle fathered children whilst he was in Italy during WW2. He could even be your dad user

I love Italy from all my hearts but they were awful.

They managed to lose against us in the Alps, then to lose in Africa (helped by Rommel and then lost anyway), and then to get liberated by Americans. I don't really know about their resistance effort.

Meanwhile, we withstand the blitz on its full force, with outdated technologies and techniques - men were still thinking in WW1 terms, in which France took the hardest death tool. Surrendering was the only viable option - Britain was really lucky to have the Channel.

We managed to have an efficient resistance force and liberate parts of country by ourselves. SO NO WE WERE NOT SHIT.

Except you lost in a few weeks.

I won't disagree with the first half of your post but no, your tech wasn't outdated. Your tanks were far better armoured and with bigger guns than the Germans. But unlike the Germans who used infantry to suppor tanks, you used tanks to support infantry which means they were essentially used as semi-mobile artillery instead of fast-moving units designed to smash through enemy lines.
I recall one single B1 Char destroyed or disabled several German tanks in one encounter, including early model Panzer IVs.

get out, yobos

Even when we lose, we win.

Because you suck good anglo dick

Careful or I will call Lesotho

oh ok, an anglo

lel

South Africa is just black son of Anglos

youtube.com/watch?v=tj0SZjRgrZM

Not something to be proud of

Spoken french is like a mixture of croaking and puke.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

thank god I wasn't born Fr*nch

QUOI, QUOI, QUE ME DIS-TU LÀ DIABLE DE FINNO-OUGRIEN !?

Hey friends

I like you too

The French are the best, fuck off.

>Italy not sucking our dick

What's that ? A revolt ?

Italy