with nukes

The rest of the world

the jews

Nobody

Come home white man and help fight everyone else

R

cockroaches

if hillary is president: russia
if trump is president: usa or bro tier alliance to re-take constantinople and restore russia and take back its stolen lands

alaska is our first gift, but they help us take canada

>The rest of the world
You know we'll be nuking that too, right?

>letting a european power have land in North America

>european
>not having russia-usa mighty alliance

What the fuck is wrong with you..?

>with nukes
we had this scenario before, and you both came to the conclusion everybody loses

You're willingly giving North American soil to Europeans

You're a traitor

>the only winning move is not to play

It won't happen. Proxy wars are the future of the first world.

Sounds pretty dystopian.
Hostile governments wont send their troops to war so you get drafted, they will agitate your neighboor to carve your head in.

>Proxy wars are the future
The 1950s are the future now..?

>Who wins?

The southern hemisphere.

>implicating that we have not already won

I have an idea. Establish monarchy in Russia and US both, then make royal couples have children of different sex, marry them. Emperium of man rises.

That's a great idea, we both have sterling reputations when it comes to monarchies.

>Letting parts of North America be held by Europeans
Munroe is rolling in his grave right now

Well, at this point, they're already kind of the past too, what with the cold war and all.

I guess we should be seriously considering the Collapse possibility, it's a bit better than an exchange of strategic weapons attacks right?

but I for one would not want the USA to collapse.

you'd easily win if you hadn't sold alaska. now it will be an apocalypse

Can confirm already winning

>winning
Are you HIV-positive?

With nukes is always nobody

With nukes?

The whole world just gets blown up.

What is stupid is if our countries allied we would literally just dominate the entire world, more than the US currently does. But this is past the point of ever happening.

>That's a great idea, we both have sterling reputations when it comes to monarchies.

Russia because russians are more determinated than burgers, it seem like russians are more ready to make sacrifice than americans

The Japs were also ready to make more sacrifices and more determined than the Americans in WW2 and look where that got them.

Contrary to all those glorifying American war movies, you don't win wars with sacrifices and determination, Pierre.

>Contrary to all those glorifying American war movies, you don't win wars with sacrifices and determination, Pierre.
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making some other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

on a technical basis, i'd say the USA but if its with nukes everyones dead right?

Who wins??? They're all dead before there is a winner.

Proxy wars have existed since Greek city states ya dingus.