Easiest language

What is the easiest language to learn?

english.
korean makes sense most of the time too

ebonics

Indonesian (seriously)

English, Spanish and Esperanto.

There's not really any objective answer. It all comes down to whatever your native tongue is.

Inuktitut
ᖃᓄᐃᐱᑦ

English

Jungle Chink

no
I don't even like it, I just heard from several sources that it's the easiest language.

But what if you were raised by wolves?

Esperanto

It depends on your native language and how dedicated you are. For you it would be Spanish followed by Catalan, Occitan and the rest of the Romance languages.

i dislike romance languages

>those hips

kek

>HURRZZ DURZZ LOOK AT ME SAYING ESPERANTO CUZ I KNOZ IT WAZ MADE TO B DA EZIST GUZZZZ

what?

Wide hips

geez

who's this semen demon?

me

This

Cameron Dallas

The theory on this is based on how similar other languages sound to yours which makes sense.

But objectively speaking English is the easiest. Very simple conjunction, words are generally pretty short (2-3 syllables), easy numbering system, gender has no effect on a word, it's just "the".

And also since it's about learning, resource wise it's the highest and finding content in English is downright easy.
I'm learning Russian right now And honestly it the most difficult by far.

Здpaвcтвyйтe!

ty

No, there are definitely objectively more or less complex languages in terms of grammar.

The toughest part of learning English is possibly the large number of vocabularies and complicated spelling.
Those are prerogatives of native english speakers.

This
Has easiest grammar
Easy to learn no matter your native language

it's obviously english, since every single dumb cumfart here knows it