>Anglo dad had to marry a fucking Slovenian
>My grandmother speaks her filthy pigshit language in front of me

END IT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj8f_k9ryJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=NNA4pYa_-6k
youtube.com/watch?v=nQmB8u7aBZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't disrespect your grandmother you little turd.

lel a fucking mongrel is butthurt

Listen to Slovenian. Do it right now.

a slav language, indo-yuropean, distantly related to english, you want to babble in mandarin or arab you sick fuck ??

Who cares, she's your grandma. You should learn and talk to her instead of being a rude cunt.

Disrespecting your G-ma kys

Good lad. Ignore the others ITT, your nan can fuck right off the slav bitch

Just be glad he didn't marry an Iranian with five kids
mine did

Shut up. It's a foul language and you know it.

I love my Grandma, but she speaks the absolute ugliest language on the face of the earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=hj8f_k9ryJ8

This is not the first time you've made this thread. I'd really like to know what exactly bothers you about Slovene.

t. 1/2 human 1/2 paki pajeeeeet

t. living in poverty

I am sorry for you

No no no. Don't post a song. Post people speaking it in conversation. I mean this is still awful but you can't get the full experience unless your partially deaf grandma speaks it too her friends back in Slovenia. I grew up hearing that. It grates my nerves.

yes have to eat my own feces to survive

>Anglo dad
>Polish-American mom
>Mfw he FOB extended family speaks Polish around me
>Mfw they talk about non-stop around me
>Mfw they unironically tell me Poland is better than Canada

REMOVE SLAV

Being older than 25 should be a requirement for posting. I've had it with these underage faggots.

her*

Polish is infinitely more pleasant to hear though.

>Poland is better than Canada
in many ways it is though. Their infrastructure nowadays is certainly much better than this shithole's infrastructure.

leave it to leafs to be dumb frogposters

kurwa mac

It isn't m8 it sounds like a bunch of trailer trash trying to speak Russian with a mouth full of mashed potatoes

you can come to adultchan. i am 45 and i've been there for 5 years now. we have stimulating, polite conversation. it's quite enriching

youtube.com/watch?v=NNA4pYa_-6k

here, have a clip of le meme shrink himself speaking in his native language.

Jesus Christ you're fucking delusional

youtube.com/watch?v=nQmB8u7aBZs

Man. Listen.

Those are sounds no human being should make

I've heard both my friend they're equally awful sounding

>Poland is better than Canada

It probably is, last time I checked Poland isn't swarmed by gooks, muslims and liberals.

This is good, reasonably proper, yet not too formal, Slovene.

t. 60% white and dropping rapidly

I can play this game too:

I say that every time when I hear english say "R"

I'm not saying the US is good either, we are both pretty fucked compared to Poland.

Finally you show yourself

Yeah but it's filled with FUCKING POLES

Poles are alright

If you seriously think Poland is a better place to live than either of our countries just because you only see white faces on the street you're one of the least intelligent posters I've ever seen

Poles are white, unlike niggers, spics, gooks and muslims.

Or th, dear god, all that spittle they produce.

reply by talking your chinese language in front of her

It's probably better in everything but having money. Money isn't everything.

Nah m8 after growing up around some of them and meeting more throughout my life I've realized they're pretty shit

poland looks poor as hell

That's perfectly valid though. By default that makes it better.

no, you're fucking delusional just like so many other fucking retards across this shithole who are complacent and stupid enough to think we have even slightly acceptable infrastructure

You're the cancer that is the biggest problem with Canada.

White skin, black brain.

No need to hate so much on english. It's an ok language.

> Poles are white

[Citation needed]

>th
ughhh

>Made thread intended to b8 Slovenians
>b8 my own countrymen instead

heheh

What the fuck does that have to do with the quality of your life? You'd seriously take a much shittier HDI, economy, natural beauty/job prospects just to not look at non-whites? You're that autistic?
You do realize that you could say that about any super poor shithole with a high happiness rating, right?
Without money you cannot cosmopolitan and fun/interesting

>HDI

A literal meme. I'd prefer not getting mugged by the first nigger I meet and not getting jailed over a twitter comment even if it meant I'd have less money.

It's good bait too. Most Slovenes are proud of their language, its supposed old Slavic qualities, and its persistence under the rule of large and prestigious western nations.

Poland's infrastructure is fucking trash though you retard, they don't even have proper highways connecting all their main cities, and they only have the money to start building them because of EU money

*WEND

You fail to realize that not only would YOU have less money, but your entire society would have less money, which means less of everything. You take a lot for granted here.
Also,
>Implying Poles aren't criminal bydlos
Look at London crime stats

How do you like Slovene, Kowalski? Let's /slav/ this thread up!

Lol they insecure as fuck

>they don't even have proper highways connecting all their main cities
except they do, Poland today is no longer how it was 25 years ago.

Their road infrastructure and their public transit infrastructure are both much better than Canada's.

And the fact that we're at a point of comparison with Poland is the best proof of how fucking and pathetic we are. 25 years ago Poland was literally on par with fucking Ukraine, which itself is barely above Africa according to many different socioeconomic indices. Meanwhile, delusional fucktards like yourself keep deluding themselves into buying into this fake-ass canadian """""pride""""" which involves denying any negative point about this fucking non-country.

According to wiki Poland has a lower murder rate than the UK, Canada or the US.

My Grandma isn't even Slovenian. I just wanted us to have a thread together. My countrymen ruined it though.

just a mongoloid passing by

>Implying I actually give a single fuck about this cultureless shithole

On top is a screenshot of the first image which popped up when I went in Google street view in Eastern Poland, near the Ukrainian border. This is by far the poorest part of Poland, literally known as "Poland B" within Poland.

On the bottom is a screenshot of the first image which popped up when I went in Google street view in the Vancouver area, which is literally the richest area in Canada.

According to delusional fuckwits across this shithole, Canada has great infrastructure and we're miles ahead of countries like Poland.

>All these half "Anglo" half slav Canadians
Disgusting.

then why do you keep defending it you fucking retard

Canada is a shithole with 3rd-world-tier infrastructure (literally). The more fucktards like yourself keep denying it, the worse the problem gets. So stop fucking denying it, stop with this retarded fake cucknadian pride by which any criticism of this non-country along with its non-culture is unacceptable, and then maybe finally we can start having 1st world infrastructure without any of the cringe-inducing fake identity and inferiority complex. Maybe.

all these "english" blacks or pakis

I never defended it you spaztic little man, I'm just not so autistically disenfranchised with my country that I claim it has worse infrastructure than an Ex Societ slavhole
Stop projecting your strawman of a Canadian patriot onto me

Agreed

>that I claim it has worse infrastructure than an Ex Societ slavhole
except it actually does

>""""""Anglos""""""
>white

Aktually, my dad was born in Kent and my mom in Bretagne in France. Both white.

>he thinks inbred islander monkeys are white
>he thinks frogs are white
top kek

>Mfw still look Anglo
>Mfw still have my father's Anglo last name
>Mfw 99% of the population will never know I have inferior slav genes in my blood

So am I a nigger? I mean, I burn in direct sunlight in under 5 minutes. Am I still a nigger?

>calling your own family inferior just because they speak a funny language

Maritimes master race. superior Anglo-Celtic genes. no slav or gook contamination here.

yup, you might as well be Sub-Saharan African

You a based Newfie? I went there one summer, loved it.

>Burnaby
>Rich

You're dumb.

Bassackwards Newf thinks hes "superior"

Too many Canadians in my thread. This is a shitshow boys.

Full on

>And are pretty fucking dumb with negligible contributions to science, literature, art and philosophy compared to any country West of it in Europe

Poles are an inferior gene pool compared to Western Europeans

We are down-to-earth and masculine unlike Ontario.

>being this autistic
I hope this is bait.

>pretty fucking dumb

All IQ charts prove you wrong about that.

I have newf friend he's a bit of loose cannon and very homophobic because his dad left his mom when he was 14 for another man.

How dare you mock your ancestors and their tongue! Regardless of how much you renounce the blood running through your veins, you can never truly cease its flowing. Deal with your ancestry in a respectful and honorable way, family traitor.

I love Slovenia and Slovene but both of us are Wends, not s*avs

Fer fuck sakes boys, see

Wew
I don't give a fuck about IQ, I've literally never a Pole that could provide stimulating conversation or display wit

Too lazy to look through the thread m8.

I'm not even Slovenian.

>Ancestors immigrated three generations ago from Germany

>who cares about scientific stats, my anecdotal evidence trumps everything!

Sounds like you're the dumbass in here.

how the fuck can anyone be proud of being slovenian

It doesn't matter anymore. Canadians can sniff out other Canadian threads and shit them right up. Cannot be salvaged kek