Apple is kill

Bankruptcy soon?

Fake as fuck, the front camera is cutting into the fucken screen.

That’s the Essential Phone, not an iPhone.

Stop shilling.

you'd think it was fake, right?
any retard would look at that and think that too ugly to be real
but somehow it's real

>No Apple logo on the back
It's fake

you would think in 2017 the idea of trying to make an "edgeless" screen and then shitting all over the design by sticking the fucking camera right in the screen would be laughed out of the concept stage but no, they actually went and produce this dead on arrival steaming heap of shit

It's not an iPhone dipshit

>No Apple logo on the back
>It's fake
That is the Essential Phone™ not an iPhone

where does it say it's apple?

Would have been ice if they placed the front camera on the bottom or did what the chinks did and have pop out when needed. Also would have changed the color scheme

Unfortunately it runs Android which is literally Pajeetware.

Apple will always be safe from Android devices.

>He can't do a simple search and see that it's not even an iPhone
Friendly reminder people like this have access to this board

Even if this cringeworthy piece of shit id the next iphone people will still buy it.

Nobody thinks it's ugly.
I think the best thing Samsung could do right now is much the same but with the fingerprint sensor.
So basically, have it inlaid in the screen so it's below the glass. Include the pressure sensor for the haptic feedback. Put the screen on either side of it for soft buttons which can be set to whatever you want.

BAM.

Perfect device.

>falling for such simple bait
cute

ikr, I thought it'd be way too obvious to get any (you)'s

>Unfortunately it runs Android which is literally Pajeetware.
>meanwhile 1/3 engineers at Apple are Indian

>>meanwhile 1/3 engineers at Apple are Indian
sure thing dude. just keep telling yourself that. I was at WWDC last year and less than 10% of engineers in Apple shirts were POC.

apple will never be kill while normies keep buying their absolut shit products. kys

>I was at WWDC last year and less than 10% of engineers in Apple shirts were POC.

Implying that all the employees at Apple were there.........

So Note 8 then?

Nah, people are fucking retarded, they can always count on sheeple to buy the latest crapple ishit.

No matter how retarded or expensive, there's always a bunch of dumb asses that are willing to dish out money for it.

holy shit fucking curry CEO
are they even making money from it? or is it just something like "i must help my curry people"?