How do i bypass this kind of shit without turning of my Adblock?

How do i bypass this kind of shit without turning of my Adblock?
This shit is becoming more and more common

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/powerpost/trump-looms-over-georgia-special-election-a-proxy-battle-for-2018/2017/06/10/a9fddce4-4ddd-11e7-9669-250d0b15f83b_story.html
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/06/10/the-most-horrific-case-a-mom-intentionally-left-her-kids-in-a-hot-suv-police-say-they-died/?hpid=hp_no-name_hp-in-the-news:page/in-the-news
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oyy veyy!!! We need those adds to get more she- I mean to pay our employers for their hard Work!

>We need those adds to get more she- I mean to pay our employers for their hard Work!
what do you think the money is for dumbass?

Stop reading garbage publications

>How do i bypass this kind of shit without turning of my Adblock?
With your adblock retard.

>How do i bypass this kind of shit without turning of my Adblock?
you wait until there is an adblocker that can block those things

Use uMatrix to block the message.

uBlock origin has a filter list for this

right click -> inspect element -> navigate up a bit to get encompassing -> press delete

or use a browser with reader mode

"10 problematic seinfield episodes."

Yeah I'm not contributing to that shit

>right click -> inspect element -> navigate up a bit to get encompassing -> press delete
But then the page is still deemed, with no light

on FF at least there's an addon called "behind the overlay" that sometimes solves problems like this.

Post link to page so I can see if my anti-anti-adblock measures work.

ez

its gotta be this
washingtonpost.com/powerpost/trump-looms-over-georgia-special-election-a-proxy-battle-for-2018/2017/06/10/a9fddce4-4ddd-11e7-9669-250d0b15f83b_story.html

in which case ublock + request policy takes care of it

Install uBlock Origin, go to 3rd-party filters and tick "Adblock Warning Removal List", "Anti-Adblock Killer" and "uBlock Protector List".
Additionally you can install Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey and get Reek's Anti-Adblok Killer script for it.

Ad the fucking overlay element to your adblock you mongoloid

Stop browsing fake news websites.

fuck off namefag

Make me, libshit

Dont listen to this retards, get adblock killer its a script for greasemonkey, and greasemonkey is an addon for firefox

I don't even need request policy.

Either default uMatrix or the extra filters in uBlockOrigin are stopping it.

OP here uninstalled Adblock and installed Ublock and it works in default

oy vey, they went to college to get a bs in social sciences and you are going to refused to pay their sallary? Youre literally hitler.

Get a better adblocker.

using a fucking hosts file instead of the normie shit

>reading fake news
kys

>great journalism

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/06/10/the-most-horrific-case-a-mom-intentionally-left-her-kids-in-a-hot-suv-police-say-they-died/?hpid=hp_no-name_hp-in-the-news:page/in-the-news

Americans are like this?

>No anti-adblock overlay on mobile (Firefox, uBlock Origin)
Desktoposters btfo

archive.is

>reading the washington post

check google cache, most of these sites are also trying to get top search results and allow the pages to get cached

Disable adblock for the domain then use a DNS based adblock like pihole

For the creators of the site of course user. (The owners of the "news company") Fuck those publishers, they can find a dime and a dozen of those. Let's just increase managements wages further!

Heck it would be very naive to think they don't get paid money to shill certain shit to.

The world is corrupt to the bone, (((news companies))) are certainly no exception.

Copy the address and paste into a dedicated browser that you use for that sort of thing. Maybe you can use a 'private' browsing option in the dedicated browser. Then when your finished close the dedicated browser and it's like nothing happened.

pretty much
news that are dependent on the ads aren't worth anything, people need to learn to pay for quality directly so this cancer can die

we dont need publishers anymore

The single biggest thing we could do to improve the internet and media environment is to teach normies to associate "funded by advertising" with "shady, disreputable, not to be trusted"

> Washington Post

They are saving you from reading their bullshit "press"

journalism needs to fucking die already

>Washington post
Unironically, fake news.

/thread

good luck

tons of normies get tricked by native advertising

inspect element->delete node

also
>washington post
>great journalism

If a website has this shit, then there is probably no reason to read it.... great journalism my ass

Just visited washpo front page. 23 ads and trackers blocked with Brave browser. Holy Shit! And that's with dns66 running, too. Fucking nigger website. I bet those faggots would still operate even if tney lost all ad support due to them being an extension of the democratic party in DC.

Why is it that most of the time when people complain about anti-adblock features on sites, when I visit those sites I get nothing even though I haven't touched my uBlock lists in months?

Is it just ineptitude?

uBlock protector, Anti Adblock killer continued or just inspect element.

Install quick JavaScript switch to turn off JS.

Remove the next container. I even taught my wife how to do it. I believe in you user.

Block the script.

then don't visit their website at all, genius

>washingtonpost.com/powerpost/trump-looms-over-georgia-special-election-a-proxy-battle-for-2018/2017/06/10/a9fddce4-4ddd-11e7-9669-250d0b15f83b_story.html
>connect
>2 domains blocked
>huh that's surprising
>enable javascript and refresh
>26 domains blocked
lol