What does Sup Forums think of the iPhone SE

what does Sup Forums think of the iPhone SE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcTAXsFHu5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

own one. I like it for the size but literally use for call and messaging. I could get away with a dumbphone if I didn't occasionally need navigation

>literally use for call

you literally need to stop with that word

It's the patrician's iPhone

do people not call other people now?

oh the other word. heh pic related

Is there even one decent 4" Android phone on the market currently?

Where do technology illiterate iToddler subhumans get the false impression that they or their fruity toddler toys are welcome much belong on a technology board?

>screen is very tiny, you have to type things out with your pinky
>screen looks somewhat blocky
>constant overheating
>thermal throttles like crazy during the summer to the point of becoming disabled
>battery life is abhorrent, you can barely make it to lunch
>no OIS, so photos always look like shit
>Somehow takes 2 fucking hours to charge this little turd despite it having half the capacity of my 6 plus

Only reason I got it was because my 6 plus died of touch disease and apple refused to fix it. Now thinking about selling my SE and getting a 3T, I like the 60% in 30 minutes thing.

Apple can't seem to make something worth a shit anymore.

I buy these for work for employees.
All the 5s parts fit, and I can get them for $32.50 from verizon.
pretty good.

samsung a3 is the smallest "decent" android phone you can get

>so much bullshit

Xperia X Compact is smaller and better specced

2 rupees have been deposited in your designated shitting street iPajeet.

I know right? Apple fucked everyone over with the SE. The only people I see that might benefit from one are 13 year old girls with bad eyesight who never take pictures and have the patience to wait for it to charge to 100% at least 2 times a day.

I still remember how happy I was when I found this piece of shit for $350. Only 16GB too.

Lol wat. I have an SE and the battery is always like 90% - 95% when I leave work in the afternoon.
I use it throughout the day, probably 2 hours or so on average
Phone never overheats or gets hot
Photos look amazing, don't know what you are doing there.
Something might be wrong with your phone dude. Get it swapped out

how meaty are your fingers mate
it's already higher res than it needs to be, fuck off with the 1080p 4" phone memes
>constant overheating
what the hell are you doing with it? i've never had that happen
>thermal throttles like crazy during the summer to the point of becoming disabled
seriously do you live in the sahara or something?
stop taking caffeine pills
>somehow takes 2 fucking hours to charge this little turd despite it having half the capacity of my 6 plus
why don't you charge your phone at night?

I went from a 6s to the SE and the 6s would overheat too, mostly because summer sun with the phone in a dash holder for nav

I've had an iPhone 4S, 6, Moto G, and iPhone SE, and I've never had a phone overheat once. I use it in my car all the time. How is this apparently so common?

>Lol wat. I have an SE and the battery is always like 90% - 95% when I leave work in the afternoon.
>I use it throughout the day, probably 2 hours or so on average
lol you lying. I use it about 2 hours a day and I still have to struggle to find my charger at lunch time.

>Phone never overheats or gets hot
Good for you, you probably live in a 3rd world country like russia that never gets got. Here in cali we see 30-35C° most of our summer.

>Photos look amazing, don't know what you are doing there.
They always come out of focus and blurry compared to a phone with OIS. Sounds like you've never been able to afford one of those.

>Something might be wrong with your phone dude. Get it swapped out
OR I could sell this shit and get something better like the 3T. Apple's latest feature touch disease has me uneasy desu.

Poo in the fucking loo Prakesh.

what does that mean?

Sorry, it has become insanely hard to quote and reply on this tiny fucking screen.

1) I'm sorry I'm not a 13 year old girl lol?

2) Compared to my 6 plus you can easily tell it's lower res and looks a somewhat blocky. The difference is there if you have 20/20 eyesight.

3) Using it.

4) I live in cali, it can get pretty hot here in the summers

5) I don't. In fact I rarely drink caffeine unless I'm sleep deprived or really tired.

6) I do but then it drains around lunchtime. Where I work they only give is 30 minutes so... yeah.

No problem typing with my thumb. It's great because I can type with only one hand.
Same pixel density as either the 7 or the 7+, don't remember. Definitely not blocky
>constant overheating
Never had this problem
Again, never seen the screen. Don't know about throttling, never noticed it though.
>battery life is abhorrent, you can barely make it to lunch
Just no. Due to the small screen it has the longest battery life of all iPhones.
Only the plus models have OIS, it would be nice but the pictures look far from shitty.
>Somehow takes 2 fucking hours to charge this little turd despite it having half the capacity of my 6 plus
Does the 6 plus take 4 hours then? I usually charge at night and the battery lasts all day so I don't know much about charging times.

These other iPhone users must be living in russia, man. Kinda jelly desu because at least in cold climates you just stack on more clothes and you're good.

You live in places that don't get hot, good for you.

>t. iToddler

and more expensive, it costs around $430 for 16GB.

Literally, bought SE 64GB for $450

Maybe your phone is broken. 2h lifetime really doesn't sound normal. The constant overheating might be another symptom of this problem. Are you still covered by AppleCare?

I'm pretty sure the Xperia Xc is only available with 32gb, also it's $349 at the moment

1) You have girly hands lol.

2) There is definitely a difference. Not a huge one but it's their. Assuming you have at least 20/20 vision of course.

3+4) Might be location thing then. I even get the "wait for iphone to cool down" message when walking outside here in cali.

5) apparently not if I have to charge it by the time I get my lunch break. I don't even play any games, mostly browse the internet, go on youtube, or make some phone calls.

6) Close, more like 3 and a half-ish. I literally can't use my iphone after I let it charge during my lunch break because it's at 25%. Somehow still dips to 15% when I get home from work.

Went to an apple store and no surprise they told me: "You're using it wrong". Fuck man, does that mean the you can only use the SE to text people emojis on crack in that shitty outdated imessage thing? I got a fucking job and things to get done god damnit.

I don't feel like quitting my job and moving to Alaska so best I can do is get a phone with better cooling like the 3T.

You're a fucking retard. I have had the phone for over 8 months and my battery does not behave like yours. It is always 90-95 by the end of the day. I don't run unnecessary apps, I have background app refresh turned off, but everything else (Wifi, BT, GPS) is on 24/7.
Take it to Apple you dumb twat instead of complaining about it and threatening to switch to Lagdroid (which, BTW, your precious 3T is going to be replaced in like 2 weeks). I live in the southern US and it gets hot as balls here, humid as hell. Never had overheating or whatever heat problem you are complaining about.
I'm telling you, something is wrong with your phone, but instead you whine like a toddler about it instead of doing something. You sound like a fucking Calicuck. All whine and no action. Take an hour out of your day, go to the Apple Store, and show them your problem. Show them your battery stats. Just fucking do something instead of incessantly bitching and making threads about a nothing burger on a weeaboo image board.

>plastic chinks with brightly colored hair
muh dik

>Went to an apple store and no surprise they told me: "You're using it wrong". Fuck man, does that mean the you can only use the SE to text people emojis on crack in that shitty outdated imessage thing? I got a fucking job and things to get done god damnit.

I don't feel like quitting my job and moving to Alaska so best I can do is get a phone with better cooling like the 3T.

Go to a different store then, or ask for a manager, because that's bullshit. I can attest that something is fucked with your battery, and maybe your camera too if your pictures look like shit.
3T heats up like a motherfucker, don't know where you are getting the idea that it runs cool from. It does after all run Android.

>lagdroid
I dunno man, maybe putting up with the lag is worth it if my phone doesn't lock up like a nun's vagina.

Also I did take it to an apple store, texas ranger, and they basically told me to go fuck myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=mcTAXsFHu5I

Hmmmm

>3T heats up like a motherfucker, don't know where you are getting the idea that it runs cool from. It does after all run Android.
proof? Doesn't sound like it has an overheating problem if it can still charge the battery to 60% in 30 minutes even if you browse youtube on it. Also I don't think the SE is faster than the iPhone 7 plus.

>You have girly hands lol.
Nah. I even have fairly long fingers

>There is definitely a difference. Not a huge one but it's their. Assuming you have at least 20/20 vision of course.
It's something like 320 dpi vs 400 dpi. We measure vision in percent, 100% corresponding to 20/20, I think. I have 150% vision with glasses.

>Might be location thing then. I even get the "wait for iphone to cool down" message when walking outside here in cali.
It can get up to 40°C here as well.

>apparently not if I have to charge it by the time I get my lunch break. I don't even play any games, mostly browse the internet, go on youtube, or make some phone calls.
Dude, your battery is broken or someone is mining bitcoins on your phone. Something is very off. If I don't use my phone for 8 hours, it goes down by less than 5%.

>Close, more like 3 and a half-ish. I literally can't use my iphone after I let it charge during my lunch break because it's at 25%. Somehow still dips to 15% when I get home from work.
Hm. If the battery were just fucked, it would also charge quickly. Is bitcoin mining real? If I were to write malware for phones, I'd create a bitcoin botnet. Is your phone jailbroken?

You dumbass, Dash charging offloads all the heat onto the charging brick, that's why it requires a special charger AND cable for it to function. That's why the phone stays cool while charging. I'm talking about actual use. You'd know that if you actually research shit instead of copypasta your pretty graphs.
Also when the fuck did I say the SE is faster than the 7. The 7 runs an A10 and the SE has an A9 chip.

I think this guy is just an idiot, a troll, or both. Probably both.

Did you watch the video?

You sound like a shill desu. I'm not even really a fan of android but I'm only switching because apple doesn't have anything to compete with the 3T.

Not even the same person.

Just buy a 3T then. Have a good day sir

Good way to increase your success in the dating market.

>He cares this much about what phone other people use
Do mommy and daddy know about your mental illness yet?

>STDs by phone brand

I am 27.
If I buy an iPhone sometime within the next year, I will get 6 sexual partners per year?
I don't think it works like that.

>He cares this much about what phone other people use that he makes 20+ daily threads to shill his fruity toys
Do mommy and daddy know about your mental illness yet?

>implying I'm OP
>implying I'm not a lurker
Quite some assumptions there kid

*5, not 6...
Still a lot of people.

It also depends on age, but yes, generally iPhone get laid a lot.

Bought my mother one a few months ago to upgrade from her god awful budget tier windows phone

She absolutely loves it for its size, simplicity, and iMessage

Great phone for normies and older folks who don't want/need a giant phone

Maybe not so great for Sup Forums

>girls with iphones are whores and slags
>girls with android are reserved pure waifu material

>Went to an apple store and no surprise they told me:
first mistake
they're sales, not support you fucking dumbass

>Went to an apple store

nah because you'll still be a stuck up virginal cunt who tries too hard

The iPhone peak is 24-27
Guess it is too late to buy an iPhone.

It is also depressing that it doesn't plateaue anywhere.
Maybe it is skewed because they only account for people who are dating and not married people.

iPhone user here: why are posts like these spammed so much? As if girls will refuse to date you based on what phone you have even if you have stable job, shower everyday, a nice car, and can socialize.

You're not gonna point out how this is a very very very small sample size out of the 7 billion people on earth?

My SE overheated once, when I was an idiot and placed it next to the woodstove. It ran perfectly fine in 40C bejing summer.
What a load of BS.

This. My SE has never overheated and I live in the sahara desert where we regularly get 50C° weather. Also I can play youtube videos on mine all day long at 100% brightness and the battery will be at 80% at the end of the day.

Double this, here on Venus my phone rarely hits over 60c. Battery life is great, only drains about 30% after a long patrol for more mystery landers from space.

>2) Compared to my 6 plus you can easily tell it's lower res and looks a somewhat blocky. The difference is there if you have 20/20 eyesight.
Fuck off, I've compared my 5S to my 7+ and even though the 7+ has a higher PPI there is literally no difference between the two, and I'm not blind either.

My work gave me the SE. Aesthetically it's the best, better than my regular 6, albeit small screen. I use it to tether and it lasts several hours doing this. Will last two days idle because I hardly use it, I'm always using my 6. I fucking hate the camera protuberance on the 6, I hardly use camera so I might as well grind that piece of shit off

Screen being tiny is not a problem, the forced resolution is. Despite pixel density of larger screen phones you are limited with space. I used to combat this by jailbreaking and forcing a better dpi but I haven't been bothered to jailbreak this phone because who cares

I have one, it's alright, it does what it needs to do. I've had it freeze once, but besides that no issues so far.

You are implying android users have time to do those things when they are busy flashing the latest firmware from the local poo in loos from xda

t. 20/400

So you're saying 80% of people do that? Fucking retard.

commie get out

t.amerifat

Phone for lolis

That thing is uncomfortably tiny. Even my mom complains about how difficult it is to type shit out on it. She constantly has to turn it sideways and still makes ton of grammar errors (that might just be an old people thing though lol).

I honestly agree with this. Lolis are the only ones that would be okay with this freekishly tiny phone.

I have a 6S plus and I'll use it until it dies then I'm getting a smaller phone.

Just dislocated my jaw from yawning tbqh