My grandfather fought in world war II

>my grandfather fought in world war II

Why do Americans always say this?

Because a lot of our grandparents did
You're fucking welcome for preventing the slavs steamrolling all the way to you cucks

>اللَّـهِ عَهْدًا فَلَن يُخْلِفَ اللَّـهُ عَهْدَهُ ۖ أَمْ تَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللَّـهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ

why do Brits always say this

Because it wasn't our fucking problem, but we got dragged into it anyway.

Because it's true.

My great grandpa fought for the Axis

Why did you Anglos have to ruin a great thing?

tell me oh sand nigger, what did the leaf type?

I don't know why they'd take pride in helping destroy the white race's last hope for survival.

it's like frenchies claiming their grandpas were from the resistance
a meme

>Axis
>tumblr
>a fucking leaf
Your great grandpa was a faggot, and so are you.

Not really, its actually not unusual for you to have a grand father, or for the current generation a great grandfather, who fought in WWII, Korea, or Vietnam.

Its actually stranger if you're like me and none of them fought. (since they were doctors or in the coast guard)

>Hating on the axis

Commie or shitskin detected

>reminder that the Germans lost the war, with their 'ubermensch' leader killing himself because the 'untermensch' reached Berlin
>reminder that Mussolini got caught and shot because his faggot ass was trying to run away, and was hung up like slabs of meat to be stoned and spat at
>reminder that Japan in all its full retard glory attacked Pearl Harbour, got fucking crushed by the US and allies because they can't fight worth shit, got nuked, and surrendered.
Franco was literally the only fascist who wasn't a retarded faggot

LMAOing at the axis desu

My great grandfather fleed world war

Feeels good desu

all my great-grandparents (as far as I know) came here fleeing the world wars or the spanish civil war.
Bunch of cowards.

dumb cancerousfrogposter

My great grandfather and grandfather were "Latifundistas". Several of my uncles killed indios right before taking away my family's land.
Everyone has his own personal heroes mate.

Wish they hadn't so your dumb ass hadn't been born.

they weren't only cowards, but also retards, for coming here instead of fighting for their country and stay in Europe, I should have been born there.

Latifundistas?
Give me something to Google.

My great-great-grandfather's older brother was a cristero insurrectionist, which is why he became the head of the family and drove it to the fucking dirt, we had hundreds of hectares of fertile land, we were the richest family in the fucking region, and because of him we ended up so poor we had to move to the city,.

my grandfather has alzheimers

he fought at cannae

>Americans take forever to beat the Japs and cheat with nukes in the end
>show up late in Europe to get a piece of the cake
>HURR WE SAVED DA WORLD WITH GREAT SACRIFICES IN DA GREAT WAR OF ALL TIME
>only lost 0.3% of their population in it, almost exclusively military, almost exclusively on foreign soil
>they say this to countries that lost 10% to 20% of their population with multiple deaths in EVERY family, and were left completely destroyed
I wouldn't mind them "winning" if they weren't the world's biggest cunts about it.

YOU CAN GO BACK THERE YOU FUCKING IMBECILE, JUST APPLY, YOU HAVE ENOUGH SPANISH BLOOD FOR IT.

It wasn't our fucking war in the first place.

Because we take pride in relatives/ancestors' military service, as in we are proud of them that they did such a great duty to America.

We have a strong military culture but even though we have that we still dick our vets in the ass once they get back from dumbfuckistan.

lol butthurt

why so butthurt? are you any of my great grandparents or something?

That's what happens when a whole family subscribes to a social movement. Institutionalized slavery is better in the long run, or at least it was with my family.
Fucking EZLN commies, there enough land for everyone, but indios are leaches, they want to stick to other men's hard work.

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU GET INVOLVED THEN?

Because you're a fucking moron, being in Spain won't magically make your life better, stop blaming other people for your problems, and learn to see things from other people's perspectives.

Becuase some slanty eyed bastards bombed us, and when we declared war on them some dictator on the other side of the world declared war on us in response

>being in Spain won't magically make your life better
who said that? I would have moved from there anyway

>stop blaming other people for your problems
I didn't do it, I didn't even say anything bad about my country, also they were fucking cowards for not fighting for their country, that's not my problem
I think you're projecting 2bh

buen post

Oh no you're getting me wrong but its my fault, I meant that the older brother who would have been the head of the family, and probably a decent one didn't because he picked a fight with the government, so he became wanted and had to hide in the hills until he was really old, then he came back and settled with a different name.
His incompetent, drunkard, gambling younger brother then became head of the family and he lost pretty much all the land in bets, the rest of the family sure as hell wasn't cristeros, and they sure as hell wished the oldest brother had stayed, but they couldn't force him...

Because my grandpa really did fight in ww2. Fortunately in the Pacific, so he didn't help any of you losers lmoa.

Oh I totally get it. Such a fucking disgrace. The worst thing you can experience is watching a strong family fall apart on itself.

>he fought at cannae
>tfw people who don't speak leaf will actually think his grandfather fought in Classical Italy rather than in 'Cannes, eh?'

Part of the reason for all the WW2 pride was the "greatest generation" stuff that got thrown around after. Tom Brokaw can tell you all about that (for 14.99$) and how they were "so awesome and tough and better than the goddamned pot smoking hippies and trash that came before them"

Eventually it got to where just being related to someone who served in WW2 made you more American than others.

>his grandfather didn't

My grandfather was fucking your grandmother

Stop. Just stop. I can't take it anymore. Stop being so fucking dumb. Just stop.

He's right though. Americans had zero reason to join the european theater. They got attacked by japs, not by germans.

>Grandfather
My father fought in 2 wars and had an incident during his army serving and during all of that I was alive.

My Dad was in the Gulf War and he was stationed at Clark AFB in the Phillipenes during the Mt. Pinatubo eruption. He became an "Ash Warrior" because he was one of the last personnel to evacuate due to helping others.

Hitler declared war on the U.S. because we declared on Japan. That's how alliances work ya dingus
>finish education
how are you #1 according to Michael Moore????

>my grandfather didn't fight in world war 2

>Stop being so fucking dumb
...said the luftwaffle..