I FUCKING HATE Sup Forums, I WISH I NEVER STUMPED ON THIS DEPRESSING SITE

I FUCKING HATE Sup Forums, I WISH I NEVER STUMPED ON THIS DEPRESSING SITE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=01Gfv7B-Lik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I literally have zero (0) friends
AHAHAHAHA

it's 3 am, did you lose control of your life yet ?

In 1 hour

I DON'T EVEN LIKE ANIME.
WHY AM I HERE?

>I've spent nine years here

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw you're genetic dead weight
>tfw you're so fucked in the head that no therapy will fix it
>tfw you have no future and the only thing you're looking forward to is one day having the courage to kill yourself
LAUGH OUT LOUD TO BE HONEST

you seem to have taken it harder than most

yes

>tfw i haven't properly interacted with anyone but relatives in the past three years
>tfw i have been in therapy my entire life

no friends & no gf here

>spending my birthday shitposting stupid memes

>LITERALLY GOT AN EXAM IN 4 HOURS AND I'M STILL BROWSING THIS SHIT HOLE

SO MUCH TIME I LOST IN THIS PLACE
I WILL NEVER GET IT BACK

i wonder what i could have accomplished with the thousands of hours i've spent here if i had never discovered Sup Forums. i could probably be fluent in a dozen languages by now.

>IM GOING TO DIE ALONE AND IM SLOWLY GOING CRAZY
ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING

HAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK THESE GUYS you think you can still get me with those insults when i'm already living in it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JOKES ON YOU

I'VE BEEN UNEMPLOYED FOR 4 YEARS AND I STILL AM NOT LOOKING FOR A JOB AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

>Sup Forums IS LITERALLY THE ONLY CULTURE I'M A PART OF

WOW! CAN'T FABRICATE THIS KIND OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!

>come to Sup Forums to joke around with people from other cultures
>get taken seriously and get called fat, stupid and violent

>I've had several separate moments of clarity where I see that Sup Forums is eroding my social abilities, corrupting my morality and empathy, and destroying my mental health
>Stay on it for 8 years and counting
HAHAHAGAHAGAHAHZHAHAHAHAHAHA oh MAN THIS IS JUST TOO FUNNY BRO!!!!

FINALS WEEK
GOT EXAM IN 6 HOURS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I GUESS ITS THE BEST TIME TO SHITPOST

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Reee ahaha xD XDD

>banging a Brazilian foreign exchange student
>good GPA studying a good field
>good summer job to pay for my recreational guns and drugs

Its just banter my friend.

You like Nazi book burnings or Crystal night?

BRUH IT IS TIME FOR THE PARTY

I keep coming on here expecting something interesting but secretly I know the truth. Anime, Tits and boredom. I'd be better off staring at a wall.

Haha my kind of thread
I HATE MY LIFE AND I COULD NEVER LOVE MYSELF ANYMORE AFTER LIFE JUST DON'T WANT ME TO BE A NORMIE AND BE HAPPY EVERYONE AROUND ME DIES

you're me in 2 months

BIGGEST EXAM IN MY LIFE IN 12 HOURS HAVEN'T READ ANYTHING FROM MY BOOKS OR NOTES YET I'M STILL SHITPOSTING ON Sup Forums - International

AHAHAHAHA I LITERALLY HAVE ZERO FRIENDS, A FUCKED UP MIND, PROBABLY ZERO FUTURE AND THE COMMUNITY WHO ACCEPTS ME IS A BUNCH OF SEMI-AUTISTIC LOSERS ON AN ANONYMOUS AUSTRALIAN SHITPOSTING BOARD.

>literally rolling on the floor laughing right now

>somehow muster up the courage to go out with this girl a few times
>lose interest after getting her naked bc she doesn't have a perfect 18y/o body like all the women i fap to on /s/ or /gif/
>make excuses and sit on Sup Forums instead of ever asking her over again
this place literally ruined my brain HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Piss off Chad

I WAS AN ANTISOCIAL LOSER LONG BEFORE I CAME HERE
I CAN SAY THAT BEING HERE HAS DEGRADED MY SOCIAL ABILITIES BUT THAT IS MOSTLY MY OWN FAULT FOR BEING SO EASILY INFLUENCED
OVERALL I'D HAVE TO SAY THAT USING Sup Forums IS A SYMPTOM OF DEPRESSION AND SOCIAL ISOLATION, NOT A CAUSE

I'VE BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR 9 FUCKING YEARS AND I CAN'T STOP EVEN THOUGH I HATE IT

ROLLING IN THE FLOOR TO BE ABSOLUTELY SINCERE FAMILIES

What could be depressing in Sup Forums for a westerner?

>caring about what your parents think
lol
Just
lol

HAHAHA IM SICK AS FUCK WITH A HIGH FEVER
NOSE WONT STOP BLEEDING
PROBABLY WILL STILL HAVE TO GO TO WORK TOMORROW
HAVE ONE "FRIEND" TEXTED HIM 3 DAYS AGO STILL NO RESPONSE
PROBABLY WILL BE WORKING SAME DEAD END WAGE KEK JOB 10 YEARS FROM NOW
HAHAHA BETTER SHITPOST ON A MONGOLIAN SHEEP HEARDING PLACE

>I TRY HANGING OUT WITH PEOPLE BUT THEY DON'T GET BACK TO ME AND I'M GLAD BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE CANCELLED ON THEM ANYWAY BECAUSE LEAVING THE HOUSE IS TOO MUCH MOST OF THE TIME
>I LEGITMATELY HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO HAVE FUN OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE
>I PRACTICE MY STAND UP ROUTINE THAT I WILL NEVER PERFORM LIVE IN FRONT OF A MIRROR AND DO VOICE ACTING THAT I NEVER PUT UP ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE VERY LOW SELF ESTEEM
>ALL OF MY INTEREST IN ROMANTIC/SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS IS GONE AND I BLATANTLY TOLD A GIRL WHO APPROACHED ME TO LEAVE ME ALONE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA LIFE IS FUCKING HILARIOUSLY DULL IT MAKES ME WANT TO END IT ALL A LOT OF THE TIME BUT I HAVE SHOWS AND MOVIES TO WATCH

>tfw you just feel numb and dulled to emotion in general.
>Except people getting hurt is still funny.

>I'm a fucking manchild virgin with no friends who spends 16+ hours a day playing video games, shitposting on Sup Forums, and jerking off the Asian girls

ROFLMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=01Gfv7B-Lik

Myyy niggaaa everyday could be my last day

>I try to leave the electronic and vidyajew but I'm too bland to have hobbies
>I ruined decisive moments of life because I have no ambition whatsoever
>2 (two) years of unemployment

TU NE PEUX PAS INVENTER CA

We are all in the same boat? What can we do?

Mass suicide

Thats exactly what i was thinking. I am in

well your life can only improve once you hit the bottom

>
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Teach me your ways american.

>these threads always make me feel like shit
>still not encouraged enough to try and better myself

DUDE KEK LMOA

damn dude too real enough memes

I think it's time to quit Sup Forums you guys. I've never been this addicted to a web, maybe I recall overusing MySpace back when I was a normie and MySpace was the place everybody was on.

But this site ultimately has made me a sad soul.

HOLY SHIT ARE YOU ME????????????

see you in two weeks

Please don't be meanie ;(
It truly is depressing to know I can't have the power to say enough is enough

too much Sup Forums is bad like anything else

using it for fun a couple times a day? completely fine

be responsible and not an autistic child like the others ITT

Lel, still a kissless virgin, AT 25 YEARS OLD

Sounds reasonable my kangaroo friend. I must stay out for a couple weeks, at least a month to rewire. Good bye sweet prince.

I WANT TO DIE

If you live in the US, just go to an open mic. It will break you out of your box and congrats, you learned one way to have fun. If you suck people will cringe and it will be over in 5 minutes or less. Please man you aren't a meme this hurts just do it, it is literally a meaningless interaction 99% of the time.

>be Czech
>be so desperate only God can save you
>is a godless heathen

I spend way too much time here am afraid of work and eesponsibility but am so ashamed of it that I limit my social contacts and let them decay.

Toppest Kek

>flirt with the ugly girl to make myself feel better about my aesthetic

If you are a weeb, Magic the Gathering is your ticket to socialization. Lots of weebs, but normies too, and you will gravitate toward people you like anyway. Pathfinder, DND, any public nerdy thing will get you out, or just regular ol drinking at the bar.

Don't do that

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Well man hopefully you've got a small part of yourself that knows the truth, that you could leave everything behind and start a new life for yourself at any time. It's been done by people more depressed. The true deception is believing this can't be done.

Any wage job will fix this, and it may not be that comforting, but people do overcome depression. You don't have to do it anytime soon, just know secretly in a the smallest part of your mind that it can and has been done.

Chill out Chad

Family, new jobs, and new circumstances give us new situations all the time.

I'll take your advices sweet user.

If you've got a sense of humor then the only missing ingredient is opening up to people in real life. You've got to like the people who like your memes, those people aren't fiction. They are out there.

T. bignose husein in italy

You know procrastination sucks, you know what to do. Maturity solves a lot of these problems, you have a future.

A lot of Buddhists believe that sorrow originates from not focusing on the present. Whatever you think about religion, focusing on the past doesn't help your mental wellbeing, and you have the will to fix that.

Everyone dies alone, but not everyone lives a self aware life. Is a life surrounded by empty morons really what you want? All the decisions you've made made sense to you. They still do. You will make new decisions that make sense to yourself in the future, and you can't hate yourself for that.

There is no timetable for a perfect life. Bukowski didn't write his first book until he was in his 50's. Your past experiences aren't your identity.

That doesn't say anything about your potential to contribute to other cultures. That isn't limited by your past

>this copy-pasta was old already last time I had physical contact with another person

Maybe it's ok to admit we all aren't 100% in total control of what we do or consume. There are a lot of other meaningful things in your life, even if all that means is a pleasant conversation at a grocery store or a relatable post on a message board.

Procrastination is a normal response to stress. It's ok to react normally, even if it feels like a massive hurdle.

I feel you man.

Sometimes the things people read on an anonymous message board give them that one extra thing they needed to see in a day. If like minded people exist, then you have an audience. You have a lot of different paths, it's ok to make some mistakes.

A lot of people are searching for more in a partner. You aren't prisoner to your desensitization.

Now how do we fix this

As long as you have the desire, you have a chance. You don't need 50 friends who get wasted every weekend. I feel you though, man, stay strong. You have always have options if the bar or hobby store is open.

People have overcome worse habits. It sucks, man, I feel you.

The muscle to make memes is the same muscle it takes to make new friends. 2 resumes a month for 10 years is 240 resumes sent. You will at least get a few interviews, but other opportunities always turn up.

You didn't feel like this before. You know what it's like to care about people. When people have children, their entire outlook changes on a chemical level. You don't even have to do that, all you need to do is change your environment. A new job, new hobby, new routine could be that.

>change environment
>everything is exactly the sames
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

IM GETTING EVICTED AND THE BANK WILL TAKE ALL MY STUFF
The profound, screeching laughter of a trillion hadrons.

just spent 1 hour 15 min responding to these posts. Regardless of how bad things get
>if our emotions and thoughts are just chemistry, you didn't choose them
>you didn't choose the circumstances you were born into
>the decisions you made made sense to you at the time
I won't tell you how to think, but let a small part of you know that a reasonable person playing a video game of your life probably would have made a lot the same mistakes.

I HAVEN'T WORKED IN 7 YEARS AND MY 10/10 1.85M TALL GF GOES TO WORK EVERY DAY AND PAYS ALL THE BILLS WHILE I CLEAN THE HOUSE AND SHITPOST ON Sup Forums. I'M TOO ASHAMED TO EVEN GO TO THE WELFARE OFFICE TO ASK FOR FREE MONEY.

YOU LITERALLY CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>tfw no job
>tfw 20
>tfw totally dependent on parents
>tfw no gf
>tfw browse this site all day long
>tfw feel empty, wothless and with no purpose

A GANG OF 4 9/10 QTS WERE POINTING AND LAUGHING AT ME IN BUS THE OTHER DAY
ONE OF THEM THREW SOME POTATO CHIP CRUMBLES ON MY HEAD
PROBABLY BECAUSE IM FAT

MY KIDNEYS ARE IMPLODING

Too bad for you you weren't born an autist or a sociopath. A fair share of people on here probably were.

HOURS UPON HOURS

DAYS UPON DAYS

MONTHS UPON MONTHS

TIME I COULD HAVE SPENT ENJOYING MY LIFE AND ACTUALLY BUILDING A FUTURE FOR MYSELF

ALL OF IT WASTED ON THIS GARBAGE FUCKING WEBSITE

I FUCKING HATE THIS PLACE SO MUCH BUT I CAN'T LEAVE

this thread makes me feel better about my life

THANK YOU SO MUCH FAMILIA

you're living the good life user. i'm sure you'll make a great dad.