Why are Windows users so afraid of efficient, quality products that actually work?

Why are Windows users so afraid of efficient, quality products that actually work?

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2007/11/os_x_finder_bug_eats_your_data/
youtube.com/watch?v=SYRlTISvjww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine being so fat you look at a computer and see food.

came here to post this

Because I don't see the value of paying thousands of dollars for the supposed quality of a mac.

I don't know. Why are Mac users so afraid of efficient, quality products that actually work?

Fun fact mac's are being replaced in the graphics industry now with windows computers, the one thing they were useful for they are now number 2 in

I AM FAT FUCK

IMAGINE BEING AT COMPUTERS

Mac isn't a fucking acronym when describing an Apple product. It's an abbreviation.

Why the hell do people capitalise it? It makes no fucking sense.

>calling OS X and Windows "Mac" and "PC"

Into the trash it goes.

SO FAT YOU LOOK AND SEE FOOD

"problems"

>fat enough to even draw his self insert as a fat fuck
>compares hardware to health food as an argument

???

>Efficient
Efficient products don't have massive thermal throttling issues.

>Quality
Quality products aren't made out of soft, bendable, dentable metals like magnesium.

>Actually work
wired.com/2007/11/os_x_finder_bug_eats_your_data/
A major data loss bug from 2007 that still hasn't been fixed.

>OS X
it's called macOS now

Calling Windows "PC" is still a sign of ignorance, faggotry, sucking cocks and general idiocy.

>Quite literally, anything a Mac can do, a PC can do it better and cheaper
>Movie and media are moving away from it
>Businesses are moving it away from it from an expense standpoint
>The only people who use it are the uber wealthy and fucking hipsters
>Who still delude themselves that it's some how a superior product
>Despite having the same exact internals

One thing I always get people is when they say that Mac computers 'feel' like they're well made--that's fucking perceived quality. It's a known fact companies will arbitrarily add weights to products so they feel like they're heavier, and therefor, made from 'quality' parts.

the idea that there are no quality PCs and the software is difficult to use or unstable is definitely outdated now by like 20 years. it made way more sense way back in the day when the windows OEM partners were 100% making shit computers with no quality control, but that's just not the case now... if you want to pay a bunch of money for a "premium" PC device you can. also lol OS X still has no apps

>same exact internals
>garbage 2.8 GHz CPU
>extremely cheap and inefficient active cooling solution, might as well call it passive

>It's a known fact companies will arbitrarily add weights to products so they feel like they're heavier, and therefor, made from 'quality' parts.
fucking this

>move to linux
>it just werkz
>runs like clockwork, updates are painless
>kernel gets updated while it's fucking running

who /living in the future/ here?

The jest is, spec-wise, there's no difference between a Windows-based PC and a Mac--any argument is with the OS.

And as long as you're not throwing your computer across the room, quality is usually negligible, since any and every laptop that has been rigorously used over 2-3 years is going to be nasty and have wear and tear.

I want this to become a meme.

"again"

Mac vs PC is like buying a bottle of water.

Why spend $55 for a bottle of Bling H2O, when you can spend $1-$2 for a bottle of Aquafina. Both do the exact same thing, just like Macs and PC...just have different presentations.

Someone post I AM FAT FUCK

He should have said "look at all the great things you can do on a Mac!" and posted his "art".

I had linux crash on me yesterday for the first time in 3 years. I tried creating a custom open with dialog with my file manager "pcmanfm" for webm and gif with mpv. Still crashes when I do that.

Other than that its been solid for 3 years.

How do I update the kernel while its running?

t. Gentoolet

I know right?
I've been using Ubuntu for years now.

youtube.com/watch?v=SYRlTISvjww

WWDC is giving me cancer guise.
I can't stand all these appleposters why didn't I just filter the words
iphone,imac, apple, ios, mac

To be fair. The iMac Pro is pretty fukken sick, and their new "oh god why did they call it the HomePod" is legitimately a decent looking device.

Everything else was Apple playing catch-up IMO.

>homepod
dropped. My vast library on plex and a bluetooth speaker works just fine for that.

>imac pro.
performs worse then a desktop with decent cooling. Has xeon jew chips instead of 16 core threadripper cpus.

It already is a meme you retard.

>performs worse then a desktop with decent cooling.
We haven't even seen what it can do yet, and the value of the entire system is really fucking good.

It uses Xeons because it's a stable platform and OSX has been completely optimized for Intel's platform at this point.

We might see an AMD based Macintosh in a year or two, but it'll take time for them to update their kernel and power management systems.

>>homepod
It's got some fucking good speakers, and the directional microphone array is a technologically interesting feature.

its two MBP fans and a heatsink.
That abomination belongs in the trash.
99*C and thermal throttling KEK
>one day you're vr gaming and suddenly your imac dies.

People joked about how bad the Mac Pro 2013 was going to be, but it turned out to be very good.

>Flack with a c

I'm fucking triggered everytime

applefag. Buy obsolete xeon cpu so you can upgrade sooner my goy.

The only Apple products I own are an ipod from 2007, and the first gen iPad retina.
It's easy to hate on Apple for being Apple, but thinking that everything they make is bad is just retarded.
I wouldn't buy an iMac Pro, but it's a really cool device.

their os is bad. stop responding to me you cunt.
Cool device? wow.

The hardware on the iMac Pro is neat.

any shit for brains LGBT company with a hundred billion dollars could crap out this aluminum horseshit.

I use Linux for anything mission critical, but honestly my home computer runs Windows. My girlfriend (inb4nogf) has a MBP.

We're a Linux/Win/Mac household, because we're not single minded zealots. Also we're not poor.

Ok, show me a copmeting alternative.

I don't vidya since I'm not a manchild, so I have no reason to use windows. It's on a separate partition but I haven't booted it in months.

Pineapples a shit.

A lot of software I have to use for work is windows only currently. Wine is getting close, but I'm still not as productive with it.

VISUAL STUDIO MY NIGGAS

I hate that style of facial hair. its like they want to turn their lips into a Hairy Asshole. Doesnt help the dude is a fat fuck that cant work a PC without creating problems daily, to the point where he is forced to buy Overpriced hardware that Kid Proofs everything. a dumb fat hairy cunt giving advice.

>Why are Windows users so afraid of efficient, quality products that actually work?
Windows and Linux users do not value their time. They waste their life away fixing pointless shit because they have nothing better to do.

Mac users are the smartest of them all.

Mac users don't do anything that demands performance or ability. Linux and Windows users do.

Don't get mad though, why waste effort designing systems and software for somebody that's just going to use their computer complain on facebook and write a book that will never be published?

But I'm not a windows user. And Mac isn't very high quality in my standards, and neither does it work for my workflow.

but they do just like most people, thats why lincuck is 2% irrelevant

I want something to feel solid and nice in my hands. We have all used mice that were 5$ and we have all used mice that were well made even if they were in a store, the difference in plastic and the way it feels is night and day.

for a birthday present for my little brother one year, I made a light modded xbox controller for him. the plastic they used, when taken apart felt fucking cheap and most of the intervals were shit, but that's as good as you could get.

Give me good materials that don't feel hollow, and don't use plastic that feels like it's cheap shit either. with a laptop or tablet, you do this by adding a large heatsink, if you don't do this, you are making objective shit, if you use plastic, use something quality, good plastic > cheap metal.

kek

this asshole lived in a time where macs actually were better, or was just on the ass end of where macs were better and continues to believe so because he is a fucking twat, seriously, google dobson, shits hilarious and a cautionary tale.

Very good

?

Wow, that was absolutely pointless.

>I want something to feel solid and nice in my hands
Definitely don't grab your dick then.

>They have to work and climb for their pineapples.
Does he realize that pineapples grow in the ground, or does he think they grow in trees?

Ayy give me details, pcmanfm user here, I will try to replicate.

(OP)
what do windows users have to defend themselves?
-facts
-photographic evidence
-reliable articles
-actual understanding on computers

now what do mac users have to defend themselves?
-it's more expensive, so it must be good
-it was made by apple
-shitty internet memes and comics

Train vs Car

If you are a bad driver and if you are not careful, the car will crash. It will not crash on its own, it is your own fault.

On a train, you're just along for the ride.