When did you grow up and realize that:

When did you grow up and realize that:

>Google hires trannies and will be more SJW than Mozilla will ever be so the removal of Brendan Eich is a stupid reason to switch to Chrome/Chromium.
>Chrome/Chromium has Google tracking built into the code and each update integrates that tracking deeper and deeper into the code in order to thwart people who try to fork Chromium
>repacks of the Chromium code like "Ungoogle'd Chromium have a lot of the convenience you want, like updated add-ons ripped out so you're just making things harder for yourself

When will you realize that Firefox, despite being run by a cucked organization like every other major tech company is still the closest you will ever get to having a browser that respects your freedoms?

The only reason to switch to Chrome is a performance increase that comes with higher resource usage. And if you care about performance than you do your own privacy, then you don't really belong on Sup Forums.

Firefox is still the best browser for Sup Forums users and until something more privacy conscious comes out, you are allowing yourself to get privacy-raped by Google by switching to any of their browsers.

What kind of self-respecting Sup Forums user are you if use a browser created by a Jewish ad company?

Boycott all Google-coded browsers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lMChO0qNbkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice pasta, faggot.

Saged

Aint doin anything illegal nigga, idgaf

If you dont do anything wrong, you have nothing to fear.

Those who trade liberty for security will end up with neither

>When will you realize that Firefox, despite being run by a cucked organization like every other major tech company is still the closest you will ever get to having a browser that respects your freedoms?
I've always realized this.

I didnt trade anything for security
Keep preaching your retarded maxims.
The answer is simple, if you want to do illegal shit, then dont use chrome.

How is this that hard of a thing to deal with

Thanks god I live in based russia and use a russian browser made by straight white guys - Yandex Browser.

On one hand the pretext they removed Brendan Eich for was total bullshit, and fuck SJWs eternally. Useless turds like them are the reason most of us got into computers to begin with, and the only reason we hear about them now is because now that smarter and more capable people than them have built something, they of course came to steal it away.

On the other hand, Eich created and released the pox of Javascript on to the internet, so fuck him too.

>Doesn't use Google based browser.
>Uses Google to search stuff.
>Uses YouTube

You see where I'm going with this?

luckily ive been using FF since 08 so i saw the beginning of the ad company who produced the browser we do not speak of OP

they do have a monopoly with the search engine and youtube, but not the browser market

OP's right, firefox is the closest thing we have to a user friendly browser concerned with privacy and security
not to mention google can't into vimperator nor customization

at least Google's trannies know how to code. Firefox's trannies are busy forcing people to learn their pronouns.

>Keep preaching your retarded maxims
>If you've got nothing to hide meme

lol

>Nobody uses Avant

WOW Sup Forums REALLY ON THE BLEEDING EDGE

Also, chrome's logo is shaped like an eyeball. It's a subliminal message attempting to posit chrome as the means by which you see the world.

These fuckers are literally trying to control your mind. They pretend it's about doing the "right thing", but guess what they really are trying to get out of you. (hint: $$$)

>I didnt trade anything for security
Yes you did. DRM and survailance is what you supported by buying/using proprietary software
>Keep preaching your retarded maxims.
Pretty sure Benjamin Franklin is not a marxist
>The answer is simple, if you want to do illegal shit, then dont use chrome.
If you use chrome to for example log in somewhere , or order something or do your banking. It is not hard for me to get access to your gmail account(because that shit gets hacked all the time), then get your order account and your banking info. BECAUSE GOOGLE HAS TO LOG EVERYTHING FOR YOUR (((PROTECTION))).

>2017
>using a web browser
how many different sites do you need to visit? web browsers are just a backup if I don't have a dedicated program/viewer.

It's also a series of 3 interlocking 6's, which could mean that it's the mark of the beast

When will you realize Chromium is way faster than Firefox and any of its forks, and that's all that matters?

>When will you realize Chromium is way faster than Firefox and any of its forks, and that's all that matters?
1984 is truly upon us and every one loves big brother...

Still waiting for the day Edge gets better support. Nothing beats a native browser. I don't give a fuck about your botnets or whatever Sup Forums basement dweller paranoia. It's not like they'll get to steal my personal pictures or some shit.

Chromecast Ultra is the best streaming device going it has no UI bloat and no Amlogic lie-ware processor.

>When did you grow up
20 years ago. Please catch up so I don't have to put up with your self-absorbed white male teen whining.

Did you just assume my gender??? I'll have you know I self identify as eco-fluid pan species turtlekin

>He thinks maxim = marxism
Stay in high school, son, and you might grow out of your edgelord phase

I don't give a shit about most people and I'm not a brainless consumers, whatever these faggots are plotting, it won't affect me at all.
Stop buying useless garbages like smartphones, consoles, whatever and stop watching shitty movies/series and they won't have any reason to spy on people anymore.
Why can't people realize it's their own fault that google, facebook and so on constantly spy on them? Everyone is thinking about his own comfort zone and buy, buy, buy useless shit to no end, you saw it coming, you didn't change your habitude and now you reap what you sow.

hey look now its nice that you morons have decided to flush your own country down the toilet in some ham-fisted attempt to get back at "dem libruls" because you were losers in high school but could you at least spare our humble technology board thanks

Good thread

We're getting back at the kikes as well.

Google is Jewish technology so eschewing it is the right thing to do.

Brendan Eich was on the Mozilla board since its inception. If he was going to do anything special, he would've done it before. That myth of Brendan Eich being the savior of Mozilla has to stop.

Chromium is open source, you can audit it yourself if you want

> if you care more about performance than you do your own privacy, then you don't really belong on Sup Forums
toppest of keks. i'd say; if you care more about privacy than preformance, you're a darknet pedo. there is not privacy online anymore. if you want privacy, get off the internet.
youtube.com/watch?v=lMChO0qNbkY

enjoy your ban

Who the fuck cares. I use whatever suits my purposes best, depending on each situation. Assuming one has to use only one browser and stick to it all the time is just false dichotomy. So long as it gets the work done, and the pros outweigh the cons, I am satisfied. Why come here and whine about what is essentially people's personal preferences? Are you that insecure about your choices of a bundle of codes displayed on a monitor that nobody should give a damn about that you had to go online and seek validation from people you never interact with as closely as the browser on your computer itself? Ask yourself this: do you really care that much about all of this thing that will never get you anywhere far practically, or do you just want to appear intellectual to a bunch of text generators that you can't be sure if they are remotely intellectual or not because you aren't so much yourself, just so you can rub your ego and feel good about yourself for a fleeting moment?

Ahh, the naïvety and foolishness of youth.

Don't worry about what I said though, I'm just playin'. Gotta go bye

That projection

It still phones home to google

>Be in the UK
>Open the BBC news website
>See a Muslim
>Forget to say Allah Ackbar and offer him my asshole to use
>Government enforced webcam notices my asscheeks aren't spread
>Chrome reports my lack of anal offerings
>Go to prison
>Whistle a song as I work in the kitchen
>5 Muslims stab me in the back for making music
>Bleed out on the floor trying not to get blood on their shoes and offending them

Nothing to fear, just don't do anything illegal he says. To a man living in a police state who want to ban the internet from saying "Terrorists are often muslim" rather than stopping the terrorists.

Lol as an American in a Muslim family (don't follow myself), I don't like UK Muslims. I'm sure some are like the ones here but most are apparently really radical/conservative. I'm ashamed to admit I was wasn't even aware of this til recently - I thought they were actually like normal western Muslims.