what did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies_by_area
liveleak.com/view?i=6d7_1421806063
oecdregionalwellbeing.org/AU8.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_nuclear_tests_at_Maralinga
youtube.com/watch?v=9TtJt3vigTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Australians are dirty liars. they live on an underpopulated desert wasteland and they know it

You're country is probably the least full, Ivan. Be careful what you wish for

They are blatant xenophobes but apparently it's ok because 'meme xD'

Actually full countries like Bangladesh should colonize Australia when they overflow. Show them what full really means

Australia is a Muslim penal colony forsaken by the rest of the anglosphere

I'm not seeing any free space here.

Good lord look how crowded it is already.

It is true, please visit Australia

you're not so full yourself

But you're a big country

The parts that aren't wasteland are full.

I wonder if the boat people would like to live in uninhabited desert with no food water or shelter among the dingoes and scorpions

Look at all that room for activities. Anyone wanna go have fun and play and sing and frolick up there

That picture doesn't account for the emu and spider census

full of uranium that 0nukestralia is too stupid to learn how to use for nukes

>Be Cuckada
>DISARM THEIR NUKES AND APOLOGISE FOR EVER BUILDING THEM
>"Sorry."

Hey man if you actually want to live in Alice Springs, I'm sure they won't stop you.

It means we're full, now fuck off

Can Italy really be that tiny?

Pretty much this. Idiots are always posting population density maps of Australia "look at all the free space, let the immigrants come" but all the uninhabited bits are uninhabited for a reason.
If you ask me, any immigrant who wants to live in the desert should be welcome it, but apparently leaving people in the middle of a desert with no food or water is "inhumane".

You're a big country

For you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies_by_area

Build
Fucking
Wall

Aussies say, "Fuck off we're full"
They need to just fuck of period.

Civilized people don't do that though.

"Doing god's work" and having 10 children by your 16th birthday is Africa-tier.

If we say it's full then it's full, end of story

Have any Aussies on Sup Forums ever eaten roo meat?

It seems organic and widely available, why isn't it eaten more often?

Most of the ones I've shot ended up dog meat, its not a bad flavour but kind of gamey like venison crossed with beef and very lean with virtually no fat.

desu, their territory is mostly wasteland, arid as fuck.

they're not wrong from a certain point of view

Yeah it's not bad, and you can do all sorts of things with it like mince, steak, so on. It's available in supermarkets, but people seem to prefer lamb, beef, and chicken more.

liveleak.com/view?i=6d7_1421806063

For you

you can go to any supermarket and buy it, it's fine but easy to fuck up when cooking

beef is cheaper

Russia is full look at all the red and yellow in west and south.
>you cant live in a desert wasteland
Yes you can, pic related. It's in the middle of a desert.

I eat it all the time

>easy to fuck up
I think that's just your cooking skills

Is Canberra expensive?

Every major city in Aus is expensive, but everyone in Canberra is a politician so that has to count for something. I read the other day that the ACT is the #1 place in the entire OECD which is frankly retarded

oecdregionalwellbeing.org/AU8.html

>According to the 2011 census, 476,291 people, or 2.2% of the total Australian population, were Muslim

>According to Canada's 2011 National Household Survey, there were 1,053,945 Muslims in Canada or about 3.2% of the population, making them the second largest religion after Christianity

What did the Cucknadian mean by this

They suck at infrastructure and forget that an ocean surrounds them

kek
>is that a hongcouverite buying his clay?

A lot of Australia is basically uninhabitable.

>next to a huge fucking lake
find me the huge lake in australia.

also i had kangaroo when i was there last, it was ok but not amazing. wouldnt go out of my way to eat it again

We have far more arable land than the UK and your population is nearly triple ours

Good lord no. Much cheaper than Sydney if you're looking to rent.

A fair bit. The problem is that it's not the easiest meat to cook at first, so it discourages a lot of beginners. It also tends to go bad more quickly than, say, a steak.

WON'T
PAY
FOR
IT

>Needing arable land to make a successful place.

Why don't Australians just make their own Las Vegas so people on the East side of the world don't have to go to Macau?

It's simple:
1. Dam a river
2. Build infrastructure
3. Legalize gambling
4. Invite whores

They can call it Great Sandy City. And instead exiling illegal immigrants to an island you can recruit them as a source of cheap labor.

>kangaroo is hard to cook

What is this meme? It literally isn't

>It also tends to go bad more quickly than, say, a steak.

>not cooking your meat the same night you buy it

didn't realize people did that

We already have Alice tho

Also the only notable rivers we have besides the Murray-Darling are right on the coast

I'm talking actual cuts, not kanga bangers mate. It's very easy to overcook them and make them go tough as boots. It's just different to usual and you learn easily enough.

Seriously? You don't have any meat in the freezer, or buy stuff to use later in the week? I think that's just you user.

Damn it.

And Alice needs more whores. At least 10x more.

just nuke the desert and dig giant canals to make a big ass lake

the canals will be radioactive.

Does Australia have nukes? They probably do, I just forgot because the amount is probably insignificant. They have a decent sub navy so I'm guessing yes.

the entire northern coast seems empty and monsoon climates excellent conditions to grow a fuckton of crops.

why not develop it?

National parks and native title mostly :/

We aren't actually full, it's a racist catchphrase that has been appropriated as a meme.

We're not full. However, we are dry. We don't have much water. So fuck off, we're dry.

>still having national parks

wow your ancestors were shit, we clear-cutted everything east of british columbia

No, but we do have the dubious distinction of being nuked several times

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_nuclear_tests_at_Maralinga

We dont, but we could probably just ask to borrow a few of yours, you guys let us purchase some EA-18G Growlers, the only other military besides your own, so I dont see why not.

We have some of the largest uranium reserves in the world senpai, I'm sure we could make our own given a few years.

>Does Australia have nukes?
Not really, we've had the liberals and greenies scare people silly for about 30years about nuclear power so despite being one of (if not) the most stable continents in the world- we don't have much in the way of reactors.
Technically we could 'roll our own' without too much trouble, but the timeline for shitting some out under duress would be in the vicinity of months.

>>not cooking your meat the same night you buy it

Dude I got like 2 lbs of ground beef, roughly 2 lbs of chicken, 3 steaks, and about a dozen assorted fish fillets in my freezer right now

Twas a hundred years later

Daddy fucked you.
Shameful

We don't have the population density and concentration for the more common nuclear plants to be efficient in Australia. Sydney needs to be about three times the size in the same space to make it a reasonable proposition.

As for nuclear weapons, we let the brits bomb in the outback for a while but didn't copy their homework :(

You should have had a meat feast the night you got it. I threw out all my roommates meat because he didn't follow the rules.

According to a google search, we DO have the largest Uranium reserves in the world. I knew we had heaps, but not the most.

Yeah there was a lot of homegrown blacklash against nuclear power and facilities.

Like you said, it's fucking crazy. We are one of the most geologically stable landmasses on the planet with giant swathes of fuck-all. Nuclear power is an awesome intermediate step to true clean energy, and we have the luxury of actually being able to store our waste well away from civilisation.

They're plenty happy to have Lucas Heights running to pump out nuclear medicine - but as soon as it's for power it's a huge fucking no-no.

it was consensual

but looking back at it we're a bit ashamed

What are you talking about? Sydney alone has over 6 million people, and a single plant could help power the entire metropolitan area around it, including places like Wollongong and Newcastle. The only reason we haven't switched to nuclear is Greens autism and environmentalist terrorism.

You know, why can't we just stick all the mudslimes in the middle of Australia? They're used to living in a desert to begin with.

das moi land whoite dogs

Nuclear power can be good, what is Australia's earthquake situation like? Might want to set up a place to store the waste first.

Disregard this. New Zealand is already a much nicer, much more accomodating place than Australia will ever be. Anybody that ever considers visiting or moving to this region should go there instead. It's obvious, really.

Because we're full and Muslims are attracted to Europe and America like flies on shit, no need to change that now

That and the coal companies have both major parties by the balls.
(We do have a lot of coal and its cheap!)

To be honest, the fuss and muss that goes into a nuke reactor is probably better spent on the other thing we've got more of - sunlight to offset daytime power usage. But that's kind of made more expensive than it needs to be for various reasons.
The Great Dividing Range is also nearly all Granite too and dropping bores into it would yield a lot of thermal power as well if someone could be bothered.

But the main thing with nukes is that they're a high tech industry and medicine we really shouldn't ignore, aside from blowing up 150mil odd dirty muslims next door, the civil uses are quite valuable

Yeah our politicians have always been a bit cagey about exporting it because the main buyers are in Asia - so we're not the largest producer. The US gets its nuclear material from North American mines and, funnily enough, dismantled nuclear weapons.

And from the LNP having coal mining companies whispering into their ear. Not just a Greenie issue this time.

We're one of, if not the most, geologically stable landmasses on this planet.

Because we'll just send them to Papua New Guinea anyway.

Australia is in the middle of a tectonic plate, we've never had a notable earthquake and never will. There is no volcanic activity here at all either

Why use nuclear power? I'm sure with enough solar arrays you could power half the planet.

cuz......it's cool
youtube.com/watch?v=9TtJt3vigTQ

As I mentioned- Its an industry we need to have some hand in, but we've got too many shrieking lunatics that won't let us

Say, you got that big valley in the desert below sealevel.
Has anyone ever proposed building a channel to flood it?

>whataboutyou

We have never pretended to be "full" in the first place. Also, all these territories painted white on that map are barely suitable for life.

Why doesn't Russia accept 15 million Syrian refugees then?

I don't mean to be rude but a lot of people want to live in Australia. I don't think Russia share's Aussie appeal. They just come across as cold, authoritarian and scary.

Maybe there are a lot of Mongolian immigration, they have lots of qts so that would be a good thing.

Because it floods by itself anyway every 10-20years
(its about the size of Cyprus)

Then it spends the rest of its life as dead as the Dead Sea

>country fell for the nuclear power is shit meme
>also fell for the fast internet is useless meme

do you guys not have a science and technology ministry or something?

We did... fairly certain the current government actually removed the position.

>wakemeup.jpg

Gov privatised internet infrastructure into Telstra years ago and it's in their best interests to keep everyone on copper, no good reason for us not to have nuclear power except for think of the children and coal interests though

>it's in their best interests to keep everyone on copper

I am stupid.
What are you talking about?
How can know how fast my intethwenet is? Sup Forums appears just dine.

i always imagine australia be like mad max, everyone is dirty and stinky, driving like crazy with old cars screaming at each other weee weeee aaaaah!

Lolno, we don't even accept "refugees" from the East of Ukraine anymore, already deported most of them back to their imaginary "republics", not no mention these filthy muslim arabs. Why would Russia accept that non-russian scum?

>I don't think Russia share's Aussie appeal.

You're right it doesn't.

well the outback pretty much fits that description.
Cities on the other hand are incredibly urbanised

Copper wiring vs fibre, copper limits download speed significantly but has also been the standard for 15 years, it's much more cost efficient and easier to install

So you are full? OK, no need to feel ashamed

I use Wi-fi
nocabul

>set your shit up on the coast that is farthest from everything
lel strayacunts are dumb as hell

I think they meant "we are a desolate wasteland and skin cancer hazard for white people".

You get Wifi from your router which is connected to either copper or fibre