Xbox ones price cut to 199$; wtf there is no pc build on earth that can have that perfomance to price ratio plus there...

xbox ones price cut to 199$; wtf there is no pc build on earth that can have that perfomance to price ratio plus there is no mitx case which is that small or even looks that nice

pc eternally btfo
how do i install linux on xbox one

>install linux on xbox one
that would be somewhat useless putting normal linux on it, but if you turned it into a steam machine you could literally sell it for more than what your purchased it for

>how do i install linux on xbox one

>adding cancer to cancer

because microsoft sells consoles at a loss, they make their money from game licensing and xbox live subscriptions

wtf i could either order my ryzen pc next week or get SIX xbox ones and hook them up into a freaking super computer

forget about 8 threads; what about 6 cpus 24 threads plus gpu compute

>which incorporates a 2.3 GHz octa-core CPU
48 cores
thread ripper btfo

uhh great idea, you can play halo at 300fps I guess

>how do i install linux on xbox one
you can't. it's locked down.

There aren't any good games for consoles, either PS4 or xone.

All the good stuff is available for pc.

you're delusional if you actually think this

Wait until Microsoft shows off native 4k at 60FPS for 600 dollars with mouse and keyboard support.

>console
>console
in this moment I am euphoric. not because of any phony console bullshit, but because I use the a real operating system for professionals, and because I am properly part of the PC master race without having to settle for lower frames per second.

I have the ultimate gaming experience. I can use discord and I can pirate games.

My friends and family tell me they're amazed that I know so much about comptuers (I built my own gaming rig). I tell them I'm simply intelligent enough to think for myself.

Name one good console game.

HAHAHAHA bullshit, nothing but generic first person shooters, shitty indie games that are all the same, and garbage western VNs made in ren'py.

only games even worth playing on PC are ports from console, and even then they're bad ports most of the time.

Name one good console game

all of them.

can you actually turn an XB1 into a PC or linux box?

hey look it's you

MLB the show

you can pirate all games on pc dumbass, in the end pc is 100x cheaper

I have an Xbox One, that thing has no fucking performance. The games don't run on it, they """"""""run"""""""" on it.

The framerate is total garbage and so is the resolution, this thing's a nightmare to use.

I don't think there's a more displeasing experience in video games than playing GTA5 in first person on Xbox One, it's like a fucking slideshow.

It was a gift and I still feel ripped off.

yeah but there aren't any good games on pc

I'd rather pay $60 for a good game than get indie shovelware for free

A worse experience is GTA 5 on the Xbox 360

it pains me that post was probably made unironically. That is the current state of Sup Forums.

It's it's almost the same price as a 3DS wtf

CONSOLE FAGS BTFO

/THREAD

You can get xbone performance with $200 worth of used parts

That's if you support and participate in piracy.

What year are you guys from? Everything is multi-platform and there are very few console exclusives left.

All Xbox One games are also on PC, I don't know what Microsoft's strategy was here by convincing their wealthiest Xbox gamers to move to Steam on PC and grab a handful of first party titles like Gears 4 from the Windows Store but it's clearly not paying off.

Sony on the other hand has their exclusives on lock-down so if you want to experience them you have to buy into their ecosystem.

>no pc build on earth that can have that perfomance to price ratio
you're fucking retarded

fucking moron, of course it's "multi-platform" but you peecucks are just getting leftovers, bad ports most of the time.

>"b-but we can mod it--"
>it's just a bunch of nerds putting big boobs on all the characters
pcfats need to be gassed

build me a PC for $200 that will play all the new games at acceptable settings/framerate using only new parts
I'll wait

LOL
show me a $200 pc with an 8 core cpu and 40 gpu compute modules you stupid idiot

actually dont bother because im filtering you now

Last gen consoles struggle to run GTA online

Everyone posting in this thread should instead go post on Sup Forums and never return here

anime website

come on fag. $200. build a PC that can run even a third of the games for Xbone. peecucks are so fucking dumb

>buying an xbox one

does this shill seriously think people are going to fall for this?

you're a faggot and you will never find someone who loves you

now this is shitposting

nico nico niiiii

can someone post the nicos thighs pic

>file name
>nico_yazawa
>_large
>300x450

This.

i love the cherrypicking you shills use

>new parts only!
>has to have the same cores!

meanwhile an i7 nehalem with literally ANY gpu in existence would obliterate it in thread count and gpu cores. that would easily be under 200 bucks too given its age. fucking kill yourselves.

>i-i promise i could do it if i used half dead parts from 10 years ago! you just don't understand the master race!

no, any parts. use any parts made at any time as long as they're currently available to purchase. for $200, tell us how you would a PC that could play even 5 of the games on Xbone.

you can't, because you're just talking out of your ass. pcfats are usually too fucking retarded to back up their claims.

a hot dog is a sandwich

>being unaware of le ebic cobypasty
for shame

even if i couldn't, and i can, what are you going to do with your xbone?

let's list things off:
>play halo
>play gears of war

let's see what a pc can do:
>everything while being upgradable and not worthless shit due to planned obsolence

well damn i guess consolefags win lol!

lol he's just given up and is trying to change the subject

your list sucks because you're retarded. here's a more accurate comparison:

things to play on xbone:
>good games

things to play on pc:
>garbage

peecucks lose again :^)

>I totally can! Believe me! Even if I couldn't it doesn't matter!

here's a better list

things you are:
>a faggot

things pc gamers are:
>not shills on Sup Forums pushing their shitty ass console for poojet bux

things you are:
>peecuck
>a fat faggot who will never play good games

>Xbox
>$200
>good games

>PC
>$2000
>no good games

wtf I hate PC now

at least we have good games

whos this cute boy

fucking erase your existence you ameobas. this probably can be set at a higher res too lmao.

me

Second hand Xbox ones have been $130 on eBay for years. Still not worth buying.

>$200.95
user... $200.95 > $199....

>AMD-A10
that's not going to run even a quarter of the games on xbone.

to get an xbone you have to also pay your pajeet tax which is 2 rupees and a long poo.

still not posting any good console games...

HAHAHAHA PEEKEKS CANT EVEN INTO MATH

hahahahaha are you fucking joking? the xbone runs 720p at 30fps. a laptop cpu could do better. shut the fuck up.

>gaming on a laptop
that's what poor people do.

you could beat those $200 2 years ago with an g3258/h81 oc to >4GHz and a 750 ti

>get a console
>no good exclusives
>enjoy my $200 paperweight

post more

bullshit. your shitty build will lag at 10 frames a second on any modern game.

>get a console
>enjoy all the good games
>laugh at peecucks
>tfw no good games on pc
FTFY

pcfats are the new internet atheists.

>>enjoy all the good games
name one good console game

>Games cost $60 unironically

Lol no

God of War (fuck the third one desu)
InFamous (fuck the third one desu)