Realize I'm the one always messaging my friends first

>Realize I'm the one always messaging my friends first
>Stop messaging them first
>They never message me first

>Try to do a test
>Delete all my contacts and messages and only add contacts that message me in two weeks
>Not a single person

Iktfb

>only time my parents contact me is to make sure I haven't killed myself

they would never directly say this, but it's in the tone of their voice

You live alone m8?

Bump

>Girl randomly message me after a month
>Answer
>She reads it
>Doesn't answer

I'd message you first :3

Aware of feel

Shits weird, should we just ignore people if they don't reply to us in a timely manner?

>I'd message you first :3

Do you have a cute cock?

:3 id like that

I don't understand.

I mean it's JUST her. I have some other people I message regularly and who message me regularly in turn. But this ONE girl is like that every time. Sends a message every month and then it dies instantly.

What does she even want? Is it like my chinese cartoons and she's super shy and shit?

Know that feel.
In a month or two someome should miss you and call tho.
Maybe they meet by other means then you and therefore have less contact with you?

>girl breaks up with me
>a month later messages me "hey"
>i respond but she never texts back
I still think about it 2 years later please help me.

I've experienced the same and pursued it further...

I do not recommend it. I repeat, I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT. She's clearly uninterested if she replies so infrequently

Just cut the chase with her as a last resort and if not say fuck it and don't reply anymore.

Fuck off Canada

I doubt it

As of this point I have no friends, my contact list is empty. and to be quite Frank I dont want to talk to people who value me so little anyway

Yeah.. I dunno. I mean once I accidentally sent her a lewd snap (meant for another person) and she was like "It's okay, I don't mind a cute Canadian boy flirting with me ;)". And she sounds super genuine whenever we talk. But yeah, she's not a person I put much time on. Sometimes I throw a "Hey!" but I forget about it instantly if it's not answered.

Forget her brah. Just make sure you're seeing as little about her as possible. And talk to other girls, online or in person, doesn't matter.

Lol that's happened to me

Bitch clearly wants the dick, I push further and "opps I have a boyfriend I can't hang out xD"

So why did you string my dick along ffs

How long do you know em?

Ranges from several years to past/present colleagues whom I barely know

Yeah.. I've had times when girls were like that and for some reasons it once clicked and then it was gravy.

I just don't know how to get it to click with that one.

Not all people are courageous enough to arrange a meet up or anything really, especially women. Be a man and initiate whatever you want with whoever you want, it's not like you should feel guilty for trying to have a good time, don't wait for someone to entertain you.

I did this kind of "experiment" once when I was younger and as it turned out there wasn't anything wrong with our relationships, people are just lazy, passive or busy meeting someone who calls first.

Why they do that? Its so mean
I was dating a girl and everything was cool but from one day to another she stoped talking to me

>Have one friend
>Online friend at that
>Pretty shitty situation but at least he's fun
>He gets a gf and turns full blown normie cancer
>Remove him after a while

Now I just read book.

Yeah but it feels weird when I'm the one putting all the effort in a friendship

It's like I'm pestering them to be my friend when it's optional and should be done voluntarily

I know exactly what you mean, but unless they decline your ideas many times in a row they're still your friends and clearly have time for you in their lives. Also try to meet new people, maybe not the entirety of Canadian nation is shy like that.
Btw all of this applies if you're not a boring/off-putting person or someone who always shares cringey stories, bad music/tells to quit smoking/etc. If you know there is something wrong with you, fix it first.

"friends"

Ive found out Im better off without them.

STANDING

On the edge..

I can be your friend

You have to leave them wanting more.
Do something, or be more interesting. Socialize more in person.
Have a larger online profile.

I used to be like that, but then I started to hang out with these people more,and I get plenty of first contacts.

Tbh I think I should start leaving them on a more positive note

That way they'll be more eager for my dick

This, but sadly enough, social interaction isn't something you can easily explain on Sup Forums to people who visit Sup Forums.

>Someone messages you
>don't open it until a day or two passes then reply
>they reply immediately
>Send the thumbs up icon to shut them up

The pains of being a normie

I contact only people who contact me as well. That left me with a bit of my family(duh), fiancee(we live together), 3-4 friends. That's it.

I'm not even sad since I'm a person who likes solitude.

People do this to me at work. They never call or email when i need them to, so im left to chase them up its so fucking annoying cos it eats into my time badly

>People do this to me at work. They never call or email when i need them to, so im left to chase them up its so fucking annoying cos it eats into my time badly

play the same back and let them chase you and don't reply ^_^

>Realize I am the one that is always messaging girls first
>Stop messaging them first
>They never message me first

>Sit in the cafeteria with a few of my female friends and one of my male friends (who is really hot)
>Just think "fuck it" and ask the male "Do girls actually write to you when you pick them up
>Friend goes "Fuck no, you have to give them attention no matter how hot you are, you are the one that needs to drag in them, you are the one that needs to suggest dates"
>Female friends in the group all nod and say "Yeah that is how it is, we never message guys"
>After that I became more aggressive and now I have a very healthy sex life by going on dates with girls i chat up

Everything went better then expected

friends

Some come in the form of co-dependence
A lotta times only end up bein co-defendants
Ten bucks say theyll tell for a lower sentence
And leave you up under the jail beggin for a penance

It don't make no sense, what happened to the loyalty?
Honor amongst crooks, trust amongst royalty
I'd rather go out in a blaze, than give 'em the glory
How many of us have a similar story, friends?

>move away for work
>come back to visit my parents every few months
>post about in my friend group chat
>one or two guys reply hey cool
>could literally ask 100 times and get no more than "yeah sure let's hang out man" aka an empty response even when I give like specific dates or something where we could meet
>always spend the weekend alone with the cat at my parents place
>the following weekend after I leave they ALWAYS manage to meet up as the whole group

Might as well leave the chat
Haven't seen them in like 2 years, I don't know how you could possibly be that busy during weekends especially with prior notice so apparently they're just not interested in meeting up anymore

Also haven't managed to find friends at the place I moved to after almost 4 years now
Why is socializing so hard once you leave school environments
Or do you just have to make compromises and start faking interests until you don't care anymore? All the people here are so boring, football and cars idk what else you could talk about with them. Didn't help choosing a job where most people didn't even graduate middle school lol (but it's fun at least)

>not knowing this from the beginning
no wonder birth rates are so low

I'm in a similar-ish situation, but you'll get no sympathy from me, OP. Not just because you're Canadians, but because I'm the social linchpin of my group of friends. Get a big black dog up ya.

I haven't spoken to anyone my age for 2 years now after I finished school. My contacts have been limited to my family (which is quite small, just my sisters and parents, don't have much contact with anyone outside of that).

I'm pretty happy about this actually. I remember going out with groups of friend and just coming home feeling exhausted because of the social interactions that night.

I can now focus 100% on myself (learning languages, studies starting in september, doing things I enjoy like vidya) without people messaging me.

Now I wouldn't want this forever, a few friends later on to experience some things and a qt gf would be nice, but it's not like I'm unhappy in this state.

I made a blog and you can't do anything about it.

And then you'll end up raping kids in your basement anyway

*tips fedora in your direction*

Yeah, that's it alright. Your social life is in the gutter but I'm the one with the fedora. Good one, dickhead.

>Social life means anything

You are like virgins man, you put speaking with people on a pedestal

Most people are shit, ive been in the two sides of this situation, people not texting me and people i didn't really want to talk texting me

Both are shit places to be at, there's nothing worse than feeling lonely and having someone you don't like pestering you, you eventually feel guilty and go do sth with him then you just have a bad time and when you go back home you ask why the fuck do you do that to yourself just to not feel identified with a fucking fedora meme

Was literally able to feel the wind of your ecstatic tipping brush my shoulder you fedoralord