Redpill me on SJW companies and software I should not use

Redpill me on SJW companies and software I should not use.

lol i like the matrix too XD

go away

No I'm serious. I don't want my mind to be hypnotised with hidden SJW propaganda so eventually I will become a faggot

>eventually

>mfw getting homosexual thoughts and after owning an iphone and installed Win10
Quite an art they've mastered.

>be me
>buy a macbook pro
>one thing let to another and now I own a macbook, an iphone, apple watch and airpods
>also I have a qt asian trap gf who also loves apple
>we watched wwdc together
>I love her
Apple improved my life bois

Firefox is ran by SJWs but it's far better than Chrome which collects your personal data AND is ran by SJWs.
Terrible argument OP.

>implying Sup Forums isn't always right

GNU/Linux is good avoid Google like the plauge.

You are a shitskin pajeet or faggot aren't you?

pics of gf?

Apple is actually less gay than a lot of companies

>her
>gf

There's no reason not to use SJW products.

The matrix was written by two transexual sisters.

Using the term "red pill" is part of the gay agenda.

Bad: Apple, Google, Facebook

What some people don't understand is that is that "SJW"s don't actually campaign for "social justice" but rather they actually fight for the opposite.

For example, San Francisco recently passed this "fair chance ordinance", not to make the job market more fair, but because they want employers to hire people BECAUSE they are criminals, thus actually making it unfair.

Communists historically have tried to claim that everyone is morally equal, but nowadays they've made it completely the opposite.

It's not that they are trying to be less gay, it's more that he's choking on his own shit.

All of it.

I think Firefox is also SJW. You might want to avoid them too. I think they once fired this dude for firing a fat lady, I'm not exactly sure, but, yeah, they're SJW.

that's a weird visual analogy for cancer but whatever

I'm going to redpill you on something else:

Use what you find that will allow you to get to your destination smoothly

If you think for a moment that every piece of work from any author, programmer, artist, designer, manufacturer, is made just so they can brain wash you, you're a little paranoid man. Every big corporation has people that most of us would despise. Most of these products don't embed politics in them. You're not using google maps and suddenly you see someone on the corner asking if you would like to support muslim feminists. You aren't using Apple Pages and being corrected over every little word you type on it, lest there be an offensive word.

Grow up and work hard.

Logitech
Apple
Github
Facebook
Google
Runescape
Battlefield
Farcry
Everything featuring Bill Nye the Cuckguy
Almost everything originating from silivon valley
Yahoo
Firefox

Pic related, non-cucked company

>Apple
>SJW
Apple is one of the worst ethical companies in the world. Apple is cool for retarded hipsters and "artists," real (((SJWs))) wouldn't touch Apple.

>Apple
>SJW

They might be rather faggy, but I've never heard about them going overboard with enforcing social justice or affirmative action.

You're mostly right when it comes to normal products, but art (particularly books and movies, and everything that has a story) more often than not do have propaganda in them.
They just call it "moral of the story" and it's supposed to "teach a life lesson", which would be good if most mainstream producers of said art weren't hardcore liberals and SJWs that when they want to teach their "good values" they put their own SJW morals in their work.
Also artists with right-wing values (or opposite to SJW's) have to hide it or be publically shamed into unemployment (unless they find a niche of like-minded people and have the means to self-produce their work, and even then it's pretty difficult).

>deciding what software to use based on the developers political views
>in a world where it's common for software to violate your privacy and collect tons of data on you to sell to advertisers
>in a world where companies keep stripping features out of software to better appeal to the masses
there's bigger problems we have to worry about today than the political views of developers.

What's so bad about Google? Don't they just use big data to give you ads that match the shit you browse? Oh, I don't know, like what every other company does these days?

>implying they were trans back then
How new are you?