How does it feel to know our country will be the last hope for the white race?

How does it feel to know our country will be the last hope for the white race?

>where is Iceland

your gay little fantasy won't help us cuck boy :D

>0 (zero) nukes

t. kevin zhang

>Canada has not maintained and possessed weapons of mass destruction since 1984

What did he mean by this?

Though memes aside, the white race will only prevail in Australia and it's where I intend to migrate once my studies are ended.

>inb4 "les rats qui quittent le navire"

How easily would it be for someone that was born in Australia to acquire Australian nationality?

we have us* nukes stationed here

*operated and maintained by Canadians inside Canadian bases

i've travel to sydney and melbourne yearly. i always feel like im in singapore or downtown shanghai

the chinese are going to skullfuck you dingofags into submission

>australia
>white
>he actually believes this

You have to live here for a few years on a valid visa I think maybe 4 and just be good at speaking english and know about australian culture I think it would be great our highest number of immigrants come from britain.

What about climate change?

proofs pls

Aww happy that Australians would greet whites this wholeheartedly.

Though to be fair, with this whole influx of Europeans fleeing to Australia because they openly hate islam and blacks, I can't dare to say how this'll impact your elections. I mean sooner or later, this influx'll translate into a extremely xenophobic party being thrust into power, but heh I don't mind that.

Anyways fanks can't wait. You people aren't idiotic like Europe at least and that's all I need in life.

I haven't thought of it like that I hope a Xenophobic party gets in it's just how the majority of our population is to be honest.

I like posting this whenever the opportunity rises

Australians are slowly but surely turning into Abbos.

>be from Melbourne or Sydney
>full of shitskin foreigners
>the white people here are either cucks, poofs or degenerate normies
We're a mess, but thankfully we aren't Euro tier ...yet

Nah

You'll barely see any whites because they're all at home on this fucking website

I think you're overreacting OP. If we're the last hope for literally anything then everyone else is in deep shit.

>He thinks people from sydney and melcuck are true Australians

You learned your father's perfidity well, son of Albion.

You may be America's hat but that same irrelevance also means that you get away scot-free with pretty much everything that the international community whines about America doing and because of your healthcare and le weedman most people think of you as "frozen europe".
>Clubbing seals
>Having nukes
>Fighting in the War on Terror
>Sending commando units all over the world to covertly operate on brown people
>Protests and riots
>Beating the shit out of protestors
>Being poor, rural, fat, white and stupid

I'm with the /aus/ brothers.