Who browses Sup Forums on a tablet?

who browses Sup Forums on a tablet?

Are there any Sup Forums apps on the app store?

idiots

no

I do sometimes. Mostly when I'm high and laying in bed not wanting to get up and sit in front of my computer.

If browsing Sup Forums didn't involve typing, a tablet would be great for it. Fuck typing on tablets though.

I don't.
I don't even phonepost

Clover + Nexus 9
Good app, shitty tablet

>having a designated shitposting machine
nice

I browse Sup Forums occasionly with Overchan from F-Droid repo

"The Chan" is decent.

My setup is the same but how is the Nexus 9 shitty? Move is the smoothest tablet I've ever used including my iPad mini 2 which I all but abandoned after getting this thing.

Browse Sup Forums on my Samsung Note with Opera browser set to tablet mode.

I do. 8" windows is comfy for posting, unlike phones.

how do you watch webms without switching apps?

No. People who use Apple products have lives and aren't morbidly obese neckbeards

I do. I’m typing this on a 12.9” iPad Pro. It’s great, I hardly ever use my “real” computers anymore, unless I’m doing research papers and want three monitors and 20 visible tasks, which accounts for about 20-30 days a year.

And yet you are here, fag.

Posted from my Nvidia Shield (and written by hand with the stylus)

newfag college students, who think that Sup Forums is all of Sup Forums and still believe the "dark corner of the internet maymay"

iPad Pro fag here. I’ve been here since 2008.

new iOS 11 looks amazing on an ipad. it's like a touch version of macOS now... it has workspaces, Expose, drag & drop... everything.

I like it

>his battlestation is less comfortable than his bed

>he never wants to lie down instead of sit

faggots, autists, weebs, and NEETs. Same peeple who browse on PCs.

Sometimes I do. If I'm traveling I'll typically bring my Pixel C + keyboard instead of a laptop.