What's your favourite country, discounting your own?

What's your favourite country, discounting your own?

Finland

Belarus

France.

Tajikistan

New Zealand or South Africa if apartheid was still real.

Greece without denbts

New Zealand.

Japan

Before the great cuckening it was Germany. Now I have to find a new country to like. The US maybe.

The US is almost more cucked than Germany

New Zealand

Switzerland.

Isn't saying that it's almost as cucked kind of like saying that it's still not as bad as Germany though?

Australia or another Anglo one

Yeah that's what I was saying. If we elect Hillary we will be number 1 in cucking though

Russia desu.
Always felt like they were a nation of snow australians at heart.

Uruguay

Going to move there sooner or later, dont know why.
Murakami also stole my idea,fuck him

Canada, of course.

Norway or Poland

Pakistan

Norway or Finland

Reported to the GCHQ and NSA

Cucked as in percentage non-white maybe, but that is not what I meant. I meant the general leftist attitude of Germans. Stuff like Trump and the NRA would never be succesfull in Germany, indicating that the US is still less cucked

Soviet Union.

The one where the language is cool, people are friendly, women are beautiful and internet speeds are great.

That country is...

Eesti

Romania

make Russia great again

I like Baznia and I dont even know why

this

Russia is great when it's not ruled by commies.

Russia, USA or Brazil

fags

New Zealand and Germany

>language is cool
Got cucked by pseudo-intellectuals who changed our language into some pseudo-French in 19th century.

>people are friendly
Friendly people stay at home usually, the streets are crammed with bydlos (we call them cocălari), normies and some gypsies here and there.

Sweden is the best possible neighbor anyone could have and one of the best countries in the world.

Altceva decat Polonia nu ai gasit pe harta?

New Zealand, duh

>all these australians saying NZ

not sure if le epic move to new zealand meme or you've just never been to NZ. It's a shithole.

Canada is probably the 2nd most similar country to australia bar weather so i'll choose that.

>Got cucked by pseudo-intellectuals who changed our language into some pseudo-French in 19th century.
I've never thought I'd see the day when a native admits that.

>Friendly people stay at home usually, the streets are crammed with bydlos (we call them cocălari), normies and some gypsies here and there.
I think everyone has those people. What is Bucharest like, I'd really like to visit that city one day, it looks really cool. How badly will I be lynched for my nationality?

Tie between Finland and Croatia.

Switzerland, probably.

Both Imperial Russia and Soviet Union were great and in both 95% of people lived in shit, misery and total poverty oppressed by the authorities.

>it's a shithole
wages are a bit lower, but lower prices for basics offset that to some degree
maoris are better, and certainly no worse, than a lot of suburbs in sydney/melbourne

canada is a good choice though

Japan desu

Weeb

Indonesia

russia 's curse since the revolution is forever to be ungreat and turn anything she touches into ungreats like she is.

get back onto the boat

Of countries I've visited
>USA
>Slovenia
>Germany

get back in your cell, convict.

don't FUCKING call me names

I didn't come here on a boat

I just did. Whatchu goin' do bout it? Weeb

>USA

How many times did you get shot and how much did the hospital bill cost?

Chile

all of the above plus forced donate large chunks of his mcjob earnings to israel

almost got shot in miami
almost got beaten up in miami because didn't leave enough tip

5/5 trip

While Chile? Do you like Earthquakes?

You're just envious because you know that the rest of South America is a poor choice for you while we have a safe, friendly neighbour going both ways.

Canada

Pooland

i'd rather live in Panama than in those countries твн

Canada. Memes aside it's a beautiful country with nice people and cool cities.

Montenegro. Memes aside, it's a beautiful country with nice people and cool cities.

Other than the common language, why?

>internet speeds are great.
Almost us

I don't know, besides USA any other anglo country bores me, i don't if it's because it's culture or it's people but i don't really see myself living in there, plus Panama is kinda caribbean and i like that

You can say Panama is a shithole like any other latin country, but Colombia is a shithole too and i'm happy living in here

Democratic republic of the Congo.

Argentina
Just the south desu the rest kind of sucks. Specially buenos aires and the abo-ridden north

Scotland
because of lost tribe

Japan

Spain

Czech Republic

Russia

He's a fag.

>Another weeb

Appreciate it, mate

HK or Taiwan

t. Burger

switzerland

Italy

ecuador

Norway

Germany.

Mônaco

France.

Not a country but a specific part of Denmark desu.

Probably Norway.

Russia

Greece

I am not greek

Netherlands.
Dutch language is absolutely beautiful

Also, Lithuania and Ukraine.

>literally most beautiful writing system calls the literally worst language beautiful
wew lad
mind=fuck

It's not an ugly language, it's just strange to the foreign ear. Georgian on the other hand is pretty ugly.

USA

Glorious Poland

I haven't heard Georgian enough to rate it but I only heard it's agglutinative and polysynthetic master race.
As for Dutch, I unironically listened to hardcore as a kid, so I'm well familiar to it's sound and it's just utter shit, worse than French and Hebrew *combined*, which is a great achievement.
Such a disgrace to the Germanic family, considering all the god-tier languages it contains, with Faroese, Icelandic, Norwagian and German on top.

>agglutinative and polysynthetic
Yeah just like those afroasiatic shithole languages. Not a big accomplishment desu
And Dutch seems attractive to me precisely because it sounds so different. Some may interpret this radical difference as ugliness, but not everyone.

switzerland