What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wA5i4sHATgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

operation Kebab Removal has begun

Too many refugees

That means EU wont be flooded with millions of turks

Is Merkel upset?

That means the street battles between kurds and turks on our street will stay contained.

pakis out

literally no human rights.

would love to see that.

It means Turkey sucks.

YYYYYYES

Fuck yeah, Erdogan stay out!

europeans are racially inferior to turks

yes, this is why we dont want them here, otherwise their genes will be destroyed with ours.

Yes, please stay out and keep you mong(re/o)l genes pure.

>that guy
>a turk
choose one and only one

also
>implying turkey was going to get it
no one here believed it how the fuck did you guys believe it?

Finally, the EU comes up with something worthwhile.

yes take more syrian refugees :D

Just goes to prove that God is real and he hates t*rks.

I was actually afraid it might happen, but Erdogan being a huge tool ruined it.

We aren't very nice either, but I hope this leads to us policing our own borders.

Maybe it was just a ruse to show that we tried and now we have to do it our selves.

Devious.

>I was actually afraid it might happen, but Erdogan being a huge tool ruined it.
lol fuck no are you retarded, it was going to be overturned anyways. if you opened the gates like that millions of kurds would move over and apply for asylum.
they are going to use this chance to send over more refugees though, i support sending all 3 million arabs up to europe toobyhooby

I hope we don't take them, can't bear that shit anymore.

Germany, the scandies and benelux have done nothing to deserve this.

US sopports kurdish :(

youtube.com/watch?v=wA5i4sHATgk

>millions of kurds would.move over
>implying our politicians wouldnt like it

Well i wasnt expecting it to happen, and dont want it to. Its useless to us. All i want is religions to perish. There are nothing we can do because so called "smarter" and not religious people of my country who are also a minority are as idiot as islamshits. There is also again so called "kurds" who are not aware of definition of the "Turk" in Turkish Constitution.

Fucking government doesn't give a fuck about the country, it's internal affairs and it's foreign affairs or appearance(prestige or whatever its called i am sick of writing in english) to the rest of the world because all they do is rob the country and travel the world. Yes the WHOLE country. And Turks love them.

also pic related

yes people would see you be atatürk again.

good post

bad post

It means BREXIT is pre-emptively un-cucking europe.

what

it wasn't so much a matter of believing it, it was more being worried that germans were even bigger cucks than we already know they are

roach infestation averted

N-no.. S-soon SD will take power, right? Guys? Any time now
Pls Jimmie liberate us

It was kinda obvious from the start, Turkey never showed any interest in meeting these demands and thought Brussels would cave in.

Apparently Erdogan is not aware that getting flooded by even more refugees is what Brussels always wanted.

Honestly, can Turks even tell Syrians and other Arabs apart from themselves? Don't they just blend in?

if anything the refugee thing showed us is.

le EU and it's "visa requirements" is nothing but pure bullshit.

Most turks have such a deep rooted hatred for arabs, I'm sure they have a way.

Which is why this whole deal is even more hilarious. Just to bully EU, Erdogan forces his people to have millions of arabs in the country which makes many people really mad.

no we dont blend in but you know "OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS" shit. i fucking studied extra 2 years to get a nice university degree while fucking mudslime shits running from war attend ANY degree programme they want. still they dont do it and everywhere is flooded with shittier people, like our people are not shitty enough

It makes me laugh every time I see one of those imams go all 'islam is dominate' the moment we let a bunch of them in.