He was homosexual who killed all those people out of hate towards himself. It had nothing to islam. And even if it did...

He was homosexual who killed all those people out of hate towards himself. It had nothing to islam. And even if it did,it does not represent all islamic cultures and its people.

Other urls found in this thread:

asharisassemble.com/2014/10/27/the-truth-about-homosexuality-in-islam/
thegayuk.com/where-in-the-world-is-homosexuality-punished-by-the-death-penalty/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Croatia
YES

Most muslims are good people with positive aspirations

I think all homos should be killed so they wouldn't get the chance to murder homos.

There are a lot of self hating gays in the world and they aren't mass murderers.

t. self-hating gay

There are a lot of Muslim men in the world and they aren't mass murderers

t. nice Muslim boy

but most mass murders in the world today are in fact muslim

t. fact knower

If he hadn't been a muslim but a christian he wouldn't have killed anyone.

the clear solution is more Muslim immigrants and tolerance

not all muslims are mass murderers but most (like 99%) mass murderers are muslims

And why did he hate himself for being gay? Couldn't possibly have to do with homolove being haram, could it?

i say it was self-hate that he was gay but still wanted to be a muslim. him killing the gays was a way for him to redeem himself in the eyes of allah.

that's gay

Ikr, if we just stop being evil and racist towards them they wont try to kill us anymore rite?

but people killing the most gays in america today are self hating gays

t. fact knower

it is. his still a faggot. he should have just fucked little boys instead.

not all white people are racist but most (like 99%) of KKK members are white. so I should judge ALL white people based on that using your logic. good to know

>not all muslims

islam is still a cancer that needs to be changed like Christianity.

I'm sure you are an expert religious scholar who knows what changes are the best for the world Sven

Most conflict is going on in majority Muslim states in Central Asia.

In the late 70's numerous guerilla style attacks were carried out in South East Asian states by radical - lone wolf - types, who were often armed with grenades.

Wherever there's military and ideological conflict, there will be extremism and subsequently mass murderers.

Islam is pseudoscientific drivel, which happens to contain more references to war than the New Testament, simply because Islam formed during the Arab conquest of the Middle East.

So yeah, it's packed full of violent verses.

Whether or not somebody interprets a verse, in order to justify carrying out atrocities, will largely depend on the environment in which they are situated.

Islam is a shit, no doubt, but the underlying cause of any form of violent extremism is always going to be a little bit more complicated than some book written by ignorant sand dwellers 1400 years ago.

so it represent faggotry I guess, faggots are all sick in the head

well, stop killing gays, destroy sharia law and giving more rights to females would be a good start.

I'm pretty sure it's a popular opinion outside christians and muslims

go ahead, judge whites if you want to. i don't give a damn.

A thorough scientific education for all, would alleviate so many of these ridiculous societal disagreements.

>Most conflict is going on in majority Muslim states in Central Asia.
really? I didn't know Iraq, Syria, Yemen were all part of central asia. huh

I agree with those things but i am a simple man with no power. I can only hope progressive values spread throughout the muslim world. if it makes you feel any better me and all the muslims in my social sphere are very feminist/not homophobic and I always call people out if they say something homophobic or sexist or racist

true

why did you even enter the thread and share opinions if you don't care about anything? get out you boring piece of shit. you are posting for the sake of posting. you like the look of ur own typing

You're going to start an argument over a semantic heuristic definition?

This is the definition of Central Asia that I subscribe to, as do several analysts of geopolitics and military stratergy.

just wanted to let ppl know islam and christianity are shit and should be removed instantly f,amiglia

after all this is Sup Forums and people post worse shit here every day so

maybe but what if God is real? I think its a possibility and if He is real he probably wants us to do what He wants innit

A
FUCKING
PINEAPPLE

Maybe there is a T-Rex with hamsters for feet orbiting an exoplanet four million light years away.

Look, our statements have the same degree of logical viability.

Although, I'd say that my example has a higher probability of being true.

latently homosexual muslims are the easiest to convince to be bombers or martyrs because they get convinced that if they sacrifice themselves they'll be forgiven for being gay

it basically goes: "go do this for us and instead of sending you to hell for being gay you get to go to heaven instead"

>and should be removed instantly

And then replaced by humanist political shit enforced just like a harsh religion or worse.
There's always something to fill the vacuum and it's rarely anything good because people are shit.

So what you're saying is Islam is violent

Thanks

So, why are people who were never born over there doing this? Islam spreads the idea of war needing to be waged everywhere

People like you try to get deeper and sidestep common knowledge, all you've done is run circles around yourself and explain WHY Islam is violent. We know it is, and we know it pushes Muslims towards violence who have never been in the areas you say make people violent

Listen to yourself

Science, where the only authority is transparency.

Although, I fear most humans are incapable of actually practicing science, without introducing bias through incompetence or malevolence.

I also disagree with humanist approach:

'Respect everyone's beliefs, even if they're bullshit and contribute to the retardation of human development'.

Bring on the singularity, fuck humanity.

You think evolution is based on chance?

Oh dear.

Since the "ISIS" member came here, i'm fairly certain that all terrorists are closet homosexuals, or just plain autists.

>tips fedora

Do you not ever wonder why you were born a sentient being in this world? Why do we have so much in common with our fellow man in what we believe? Shouldn't we serve a common purpose if we have a common consciousness? There is really no reason to think there isn't a God, not necessarily as a human-like superbeing but as a non-anthromorphic divine entity worthy of submission

I think you mixed something up here d00d lel. does the phrase "random mutation" ring a bell to you?

>He doesn't know about natural selection

Yes, Islam is violent, and Christianity is comparatively pretty chill.

Other than the homophobia, sexual repression and the whole hellfire thing.

I didn't say otherwise.

Why are people who were never born there doing this

Well, firstly they are almost always young males.

Youg males between the ages of 17-30 commit the overwhelming majority of homicides worldwide, and always have done, as our psychological mechanisms for homicide are far better developed.

Young males typically feel the need to belong to some form of coalition, and therefore some form of in-group.

All humans have an inherent in-group/out-group mentality, which is particularly prominent in males.

Western society undoubtedly views Islam as the ‘other’, while Islamic culture is typically conservative and averse to assimilation.

Therefore, you have an in-group that satisfies the coalitional need, while offsetting potential feelings of otherness stemming from the starkly different nature of the dominant culture that surrounds you, and you believe that fellow in-group members are being attacked by members of this dominant culture, in this case the US or the West in general.

Add a religion to that mix, whose verses are pretty combat heavy, and you’ve got yourself quite the clusterfuck.

Therefore, young males in such a situation are more likely to kill a bunch of people than others.

you guys sound like shitty muslims.

I mean if being homophobic is your thing dont expect us to support your bullshit. thats all im saying.

>Do you not ever wonder why you were born a sentient being in this world?

Yes, and so do many others.

They're called scientists, and their job is to figure that stuff out.

They've done a cracking job so far.

>Why do we have so much in common with our fellow man in what we believe?

Because we are the same species, you sausage.

>Shouldn't we serve a common purpose if we have a common consciousness?

We do not have a common consciousness, nor do we serve a common purpose.

If we had a common consciousness, we wouldnt be having this discussion, and our purposes are all rather different, as we only share 50% of our genes with any given person.

I don't even know where to begin.

>They've done a cracking job so far.

no they haven't, answer my questions then.

>Because we are the same species, you sausage.

yeah but why??? and why were born into this species? why are there even common species?

>If we had a common consciousness, we wouldnt be having this discussion, and our purposes are all rather different, as we only share 50% of our genes with any given person.

OK you are misunderstanding what "common consciousness" means completely first of all, and the bit about 50% of our genes is just completely false. and the question is should we to aspire to a common purpose if we can recognize a shared experience

are you self-identifying as muslim and accepting of homosexuals? the two are incompatible

I wouldve thought British fedora man would actually understand natural selection and evolution before arguing about it kek

>Pledged allegiance to the Islamic State
>Yelled ALLAH AKHBAR during the shooting
>His wife knew about it his plans and drove him there
>"i-its not brcof Islam! Christians are just as bad!"

You apologestic self hating cucks truly are the worst of the worst.

not sure if salafist, edgy Sup Forumsturd, or reddit liberal

I wonder why mexicans don't stay in mexico or blacks did not movr or don't move to liberia.

MAYBE because the white man actually build sth nice to live in.

I completely agree Sven

We should not, however, blame all Muslims in the meantime.

99% of Nazis were German. just saying.

Ok I shall.

Why were we born into this species?

We weren't, we are this species.

We only share a maximum of 50% of our genes with another person, for example our parents, siblings and offspring.

Genetic relatedness gradually tapers off the futher you move away from those individuals, for example you are only 1/8 related to your cousin.

I will reply to your questions, but I fear you are not sufficiently prepared to receive the answers.

Ever heard of the Dunning-Kruger effect?

Anyway, I'll reply in a second.

all of the above - but more importantly, someone who has even a basic familiarity with Islamic scripture.

I think you over use that word.

The big difference is we changed and can prove it with our actions.

Protetcing minorities is important but importing them should not be done when it damages the nation.

In which case you would know the Quran is completely contradictory and while some passages are violent, a lot of them insists on the importance of mercy.

Killing gays isn't in the 5 pillars of Islam.

>someone who has even a basic familiarity with Islamic scripture.

lololol no you dont

>We weren't, we are this species.

This doens't mean anything at all. a reductionist tautology

>We only share a maximum of 50% of our genes with another person, for example our parents, siblings and offspring.

>Genetic relatedness gradually tapers off the futher you move away from those individuals, for example you are only 1/8 related to your cousin.

OK well duh but most of those genes are literally exactly the same. Yeah if you are talking about literal gene transfer to offspring, but that's obvious and not particularly relevant

>Ever heard of the Dunning-Kruger effect?

yeah lol. enlighten me oh smart one. tell me more about which wikipedia pages you've read!

Actually, you know what you've bested me.

I'm stumped.

I'm gonna head down to the local church now and get baptised.

Why are all countries in which homosexuality is punished by death majority muslim states?

Check matey-mate.

why? how do you know God is real? what makes you believe in the Bible and the Holy Trinity over the other Abrahamic faiths?

Yeah, exactly, you're right man.

You got me.

this is false tho. you made that up

Omg you're right, how do I know?

Help me choose! Please! I'm new at this!

the five pillars of Islam is insufficient to describe and dictate the full breadth of societal governance and everyday human conduct.... eating, drinking, and breathing are not among the pillars either - maybe stop doing those as well?

if you are too stupid to think for yourself that's your problem, not mine.

watch this video lecture on the textual basis for views of homosexuality in islam asharisassemble.com/2014/10/27/the-truth-about-homosexuality-in-islam/

most muslims and non-muslims get it wrong actually

also as a general rule of thumb anything that isn't in the quran is more open to debate

Honhonhonhon.

thegayuk.com/where-in-the-world-is-homosexuality-punished-by-the-death-penalty/

Uganda (christian country) was on that list last time I checked but I guess they changed it recently. its a life sentence there now, not death

Better, right?

Jokes aside, the problem I have is that even the mor advanced mena countries are like that.

Especially them, somehow.

Might be a dick move, but I expect better from them than the africans.

After all they have more money,ability to get a decent education etc etc.

At least before everything got blown up by sectarian struggles heated up by foreign intervention.

>History of anti-western tirades
>Openly hates western ideals, preaching it in his mosque, not just gays but all things western
>Professes allegiance to ISIS on facebook and praises Allah with it

Yeah it had nothing to do with the religion of peace, he was just self hating. As you can now see that means Muslims can also be gay and therefore they're ONE OF US, LET MORE OF THESE MISUNDERSTOOD PEOPLE IN THE COUNTRY.

I was never one for conspiracies but holy shit am I starting to believe.

Something we can all agree on is that this isn't your textbook islamic terrorism.

>this isn't your textbook islamic terrorism.

>Praiess ISIS
>Walks into public place
>Screams Allahu akbar
>Kills people

No, it seems like run of the mill Islam, really.

Like that guy who attacked a sikh temple because he thought they wree muslims.

Still musslim terrorism or in case of whitey...muslim hate crime.

He was gay, and killed his own people. I think we should give him the pass.

he was self-hating because he was muslim

in muslim countries gays get lynched

Does this mean fags are mentally ill and prone to extreme violence?

pretty impressive amount of damage control going in that blog post. simply, the phenomenon whereby something is "difficult" to prove in the face of law is not synonymous with acceptance. nothing that cute eurasian imam said was contradictory to anything i have put forth.

he looks gay to me. muslims are all gay.

if it was a radical christian, we would agree that it was a deed motivated by christianity.

So can we ban homosexuality?

That is already well-documented fact, anonjärvi.

sort of

doctrinally the bible says 'gays are bad' but the new testament doesnt say much about going around killing niggas.

If he was shouting stuff like "god will judge you in the afterlife be cleansed in the blood of the lamb and fire before the eternal enemy of the soul takes you" then it would definitely classified as christian terrorism.

He wasn't though, he was shouting "ALLAHU AKBAR", which according to leftist media means he was 100% secular terrorist.

Exactly, there are enough bible thumpers who call themselves christian and have the stuff to prove it in the old testament.

We can't decide who is muslim/christian or not.

Especially if the stuff they talk about is a part of canonical accepted texts.

Rather, islam is used as a tool by him as it was by others.

This has often been the case in human history: Those with power use religion as a powerful weapon to control people and direct them. It allows you to override things like common sense and morality.

In a wider historical context, we can see that this is the culmination of a century of American imperialism. And you reap what you sow, Americans. If you play with fire you get burned, and if you meddle too much in others' business, eventually they get fed up and take to arms.

>what is confirmation bias

I knew white people were stupid but you can at least try. I used to live in MoCo btw... total shithole imo

Are you a Sven or a Somali.
Please be honest.

Not that they didn't bring muslims up against them, but by that logic deporting all of them would do wonders.

>White people stupid, repas the rewards of western society.

pretty much. White people just let the smart minority of them and do the legwork for them, reap all the benefits and then act like they individually earned it on their own. literally nobody who gets offended on behalf of white people has accomplished anything useful in their lives

The award for the most pretentious and stupid post ITT goes to this guy right here

>tfw there are no muslims in Colombia

Feels good man

who cares

SHITSKINS OUT OF EUROPE

Colombia has somehow accomplished more mass murders than most muslim countries in recent history. congrats on smashing stereotypes, terrorists and mass killers can be non-muslim too

Didn't your time in Sup Forums teach you to not attack the speaker but rather the argument, Pekka?

so you're done? just like that?

it was fun

>It had nothing to islam.
It had. FBI knew about it. But here we have american bureaucratic stupidity, where left hand does not know what right hand is doing, and no effective cooperation between FBI, CIA and police was shown. Good fckin job, guys, bravo.
>And even if it did,it does not represent all islamic cultures and its people.
That's a disgusting thing muslim like to say. Thing is, not all birds are sparrows, but all sparrows are birds, and it is right when you hear about another terr attack to expect it will be muslim. And you need to know that to fight with it, and you need to work with it.
Because today we have countries with rhetoric of denial of connection between such attacks and islamic terrorists, and we have usa who doesnt want to know how it fcked up in middle east and how it supported every islamic terrorist group at its conception, so not only they now have problems, but the world. It went too far, now you don't even need to be part of ISIS or something else to decide to do an attack, you just need to be a victim of their propaganda, become fanatic and go kill.

memes

Islam made him hate himself because Islam hates gay