Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/would
youtube.com/watch?v=m9QYiOPVMj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Brits believe they wouldn't have mass immigration without EU

я люблю тeбя coбaкa ))))))

>implying immigration is the main problem of EU

>>Brits believe they wouldn't have mass immigration without EU

how many times a week do you use"ephemeral"?

Are Ben

I can't remember the last time.
Excellent.

Imagine having that filthy Thames water sprayed at you. Those people probably have aids now. Disgraceful behaviour from UKIP

Please stop misappropriating /cum/ culture.

Mmm

lewd

He's right though. We'll just have more pakis and the same number of EU migrants as we'll have to let them in to get trade deals.

Either that or we pay more for everything when we get WTO style trade deals and have to pay the the European outsider tariffs

Excellent edition

ummmm the thames is clean enough to bathe in chum

having a cuppa lads

great post

bart

>Buy our African bananas and get 50,000 Africans for free
>Trade works like this
>You have to import people from the country you trade with

Fucking retards like this are allowed to vote

Off of work with a tummy bug

Thank goodness Japan has mass immigration of Italians otherwise they'd never have pizza

Getting my daily dose of Molyneux and Sargon lads

Is it that terrible Englishballkick bug that's going around today?

I hate france and french people by default. Must be my anglo blood

japanese pizza is odd

mass inmigration to Colombia when?

loathe that post fucking machines spammer

Well it does make me feel like I've been kicked in my English balls so

>London’s first ever Muslim Mayor is set to ban images of ‘unrealistic’ scantily clad women from ads on public transport, which could see the city adopt some of the most censorious policies in the Western world.

>Sadiq Khan argued for the move by appropriating the language of feminism, claiming that alluring images of beautiful women could make them “ashamed of their bodies”.

>The announcement comes five years after suspected Islamists began painting over images of bikini clad women in Tower Hamlets in East London, and last year after feminists began similarly defacing images of women in bikinis on London transport.

>Images of women are banned in public across large parts of the Muslim world, and the phenomenon is now spreading in the Western world.

alri thailad

think they should just rangeban all of sweden

>unrealistic
But the women in the posters are real.

gonna have to leave this general now that the usa posters are confirmed creepy stalkers and take creepy screenshots of my shitposts

alri

@60853662

calm down larry silverstein

Not sure if a retard or just baiting but I'll bite.

To get EEA trade sans tariffs you need to play by the EEA rules, which include free movement of people and contributions to the EU budget. We'd be in a worse position than we are now

maybe they could cover the women on the ads up with some sort of robe that hides their body shape

Do you know…

C Y M R A E G ?
Y
M
R
A
E
G
?

Show yourself, I don't bite.

>Islam is using feminism to push Islamic non-feminist views on the west and feminists have no idea

still a bit peeved you didn't reply to me on Monday to be quite honest

tell me about Medicare/public health lads

Good/bad?

you'll be alri m8

Hey lads

« I'd rather you call me Mr Bond. »

Is that sentence grammatically correct?

alri then we'll just see how it goes

talk te ye' again, bye

Yes. Although this is also correct

>I'd rather you call me, Mr Bond.

but has a completely different meaning. Isn't English fun?

>Switzerland withdraws longstanding application to join EU

hmm I wonder why

Good to have it there but not good to have it as the absolute primary source of care.

48% of aussies have private and as a result we mitigate waiting lists, get better quality care and allow unfortunate people access to healthcare.

Both the US and UK miss out on alot of these because both of them refuse to embrace a mixed market health industry where incentives are given to acquire private health but a public option is available.

1. That was happening anyway. Boris initiated the rules, Khan is just completing the process and political point scoring by claiming it as his own. Same as he will with the night tube.

2. Eating disorders and body dysmorphia are real problems that ruin real people's lives.

3. You can get wifi on the tube now, if you need to see a semi-naked woman so badly that's what smartphones are for.

Muslim fundamentalism causes a lot of problems, lets not attribute shit that isn;t their fault to them too.

>Yes. Although this is also correct
>I'd rather you call me, Mr Bond.
>but has a completely different meaning. Isn't English fun?

Nos da,
cyc ar smachtyn, bws, chwareon, rheolwr, De Africca, Seland Newydd,
Diolch Cymro.

oh very good

And where do the Liberals standas opposed to the ALP on the matter?

Thank you, neighbour.

And that works in French as well:

>Je préfère que vous m'appeliez M. Bond.
>Je préfère que vous m'appeliez, M. Bond.

>Eating disorders and body dysmorphia are real problems that ruin real people's lives.

then ban fat pigs from being glorified for being fat pigs in addition to this.

I'd like to believe they will

asians

pakis

>if you need to see semi-naked woman so badly that's what smartphones are for.
It's not about that. It's that fat slobs are complaining that women that look after he selves aren't real

eskimos

yes, if speaking / typing in the past tense.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/would

Liberals want to privatise certain aspects (its mostly related to billing, not the actual care). Lefties will tell you this is a step in the direction of US care which is a complete and utter fucking lie. No MP is in favour of 100% private care.

The ALP want to keep public funding at the same levels or increase it.

That's the beginning of something :3

racists

Japan does a lot of things right 2bh

I mainly got those from watching sports on S4C.

Okay, so "I would rather you call me Nancy" or "I would rather that you call me Frank". Thanks!

>No MP is in favour of 100% private care.

Debatable

Who? It would be political suicide in this country

>I'd like to believe they will

based on literally what? everything seen and heard so far has shown the opposite is happening. banning this sort of advertising is rediculous when society actively attempts to inspire senses of pride and accomplishment in gluttons who eat themselves into the grave.

I see - thanks for that.

I only ask because of a friendlyjordies video tbf and didn't know enough about the subject to disagree or agree. He made a point of comparing it to the American system lmao

What do you mean when you say privatise billing?

And do you speak Gaeilge?

tokyo

what i mean is this: nothing will actually change at the point of care for you if you go to a GP that bulk bills or go to a public hopsital. If anyone says anything else, they are lying.

P.S friendlyjordies is a ALP shill. Like i wouldn't care if he was JUST a lefty, but he blatantly shills for the ALP. He never criticises them at all even when they do something that against his and their principles.

got to write a 1000 word essay. hate essays that small. you can hardly go into detail about anything.

when is it due?

doing a vaporwave lads

they're massive xenophobe racists and dont conform in any way to your lefty delusions.

you should hate them.

Neat, thanks for that.

kek yeah it's grim - I only liked him for his non-political videos but gone are those days

there's nothing i 'should' do, rorke

sainsbury's workers smoking outside again...

is the best city in the WORLD

what do you call this to in your cunt?

dont tell me to calm down you stupid inbred abo piece of filth

Bangkok
youtube.com/watch?v=m9QYiOPVMj0

post fucking machines

fuck off tim

also do oyu know any articles or reports on the subject that are worth reading?

a quick google search isn't getting much in favour of the LNP

has he just been bum raped?

looks shit

post jewish conspiracies

well i'm on summer break now

it is summer and it is humid as fuck

disgusting, dirty sextourist city

Stay in Milton Keynes then

This desu.
Just discussing them with a mate.

do one and fuck off for me yeah

look at this fucking humidity throughout the year