What is a free, stealth app to fully track a phone's activity without the owner knowing?

What is a free, stealth app to fully track a phone's activity without the owner knowing?
Installing is not a problem as long as it doesn't require root.

>Inb4 cuck
That's what I want to prevent

You're already a cuck, you're way too insecure

Why don't you just kys yourself?

just do it the old fashioned way
"hey can you give me your phone a sec mine is out of battery and i need to take a shit"

If she refuses, you're a cuck.

>kill yourself yourself

She'd be smart enough to hide traces, I never found anything strange on her phone.
I want to know her location history

I wanna know how to track my phone's traffic so I know what apps are cucking me and with whom. There's more to it specifically, but I won't bore with details.

It would send an alert on her phone tho, wouldn't it? I could do it next time I go to her place

just pretend it's a hacker or you needed her Google account because you forgot your password

Maybe he was just pretending to be retarded and YOU fell for HIS bait.

Why would you need a phone to take a shit?

>Sitting on the toilet without a phone
>The only thing you can do is listen to the sound of your shit splashing in the water

To occupy yourself. It's just a rather good excuse that works, atleast with normies, which we can assume OP is since he has a GF.

It's called "Google Play Services"

>To occupy yourself

I just read the backsides of shampoo bottles and stuff like that if it doesn't come out instantaneously. Sounds retarded, but it works.

I remember doing that.
>sodium laureth sulfate
Dark days.

Yeah, everybody did that at some point.

testing gay

At least leave some crosswords or a book next to the toilet, jeez. How can you stand not having some sort of intellectual input to the brain?

kek

>ph-neutral
>clinically tested

Ever noticed that Listerine bottles tell you to not drink it directly from the bottle?
Are we supposed to pour it in a glass before drinking it and then it's cool?

Pour it in the bottle cap, it will be the right amount this way.

Good idea, thanks

If she has a past of cheating, then you.shouldnt be dating her anyway.
If she doesn't and you still want to do this, you're already a cuck and a stalker. She should leave you.

Ohh that's what those are for. Makes sense.

is there not a computer she's already using to log in?

There is, but I'd still need to be alone with it.
I'll probably do what suggested and fake a reason to give me access willingly

gmail