>Muslim does a mass shooting = its his religion
>Black man does a mass shooting = its his culture
>Wh*te man does a mass shooting = he was a psychopath and a lone wolf

Why are wh*te people like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Before_Civilization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prove it wrong

Because white people have grown out of their tribal stage and therefore the group itself isn't to blame

Who says black people culture is mass shootings. I thought that was just American culture.

They believe in guilt by association. Watch them get offended when you blame them for slavery even though its the same logic.

Whites started the most destructive wars in history and invented the most destructive weapons. Mass murder is an integral part of white culture.

Because you need to find a religion or expand your culture you dumb kid.

Similar logic

>Africa/South America/Asia is poor = it wasn't because of colonialism they just didn't do as good of a job!

>Eastern Europe is poor = they were oppressed by the russian commies they did nothing wrong they would a perfect civilization by now if it werent for that

>guy literally shouts ALLAHU AKBAR while ripping into a crowd of gays with his assault rifle
>calls the police and emergency phone number multiple times to declare his allegiance to the Islamic State
>was a practicing afghan muslim
>it wasn't islamic terrorism though

OP might be funposting for shit but this line of reasoning is unironically being pushed by mainstream media. It's amazing and terrifying at the same time.

swedish bantz, I like it.

There is true to all of it

They are insane with some religious excuse and they are lone and psychopathic as well

The culture is a part of it too

The difference is white man does not shout deus vult and proceeds with a mass shooting.

No one says a black doing mass shootings is part of its culture. When has this happened?

>Assuming he was telling the truth

He just did all that for attention.

Who are you quoting?

Hey may I introduce you to a certain man from Norway

Who is this man

And who is this

And this

Mongol Invasions, Jihad, Japan in WW2, most historic wars in the Middle East, etc. Whites only have more destructive wars because of military technology they were capable of developing. If Japan had the ability in WW2 they would have built nukes (in fact they supposedly had a program but who knows).

And this

Many people pointed to his religious views. His xenophobic views too.

The difference is that one man in the past years has done an attack based on his christian beliefs, while you can't count how many muslims have attacked someone based on their beliefs.

And this

No one really they attribute to gangs and for black mass shootings it's usually true but no one says it's because he was black.

That's why blacks and Muslims shoot up their environment relatively more often than white people.

>They believe in guilt by association.
No we don't if everything we get blamed for everything for thousand of years. People act like all white people had slaves despite the abolition movement or that the crusades came out of nowhere.

Non-whites fight for power and religious reasons. Whites fight because they are savages and it ia in their nature.

Frankish genocide of the Saxons, 100 years war, 30 years war, 7 years war, Crusades, death of native americans, genocide of the Aztecs, slave trade, invention of weapons of mass destruction, Imperialism, WW1, WW2 etc.

Most of these were before the invention of Nukes

Good to know it was all just bants.

>implying that shooting up fags doesn't get achmed enough attention, that's why he yelled allahu akbar

Guys who didn't bring up their religion while doing it.
Guys who didn't shouted deus vult repeatedly.
Guys who didn't had their religious book (in case they were believers) supporting their actions
Guys who no christian religious denomination or christian religious group claimed the attacks.
Guys whose mission is not to attack the "unbelievers" but everyone.

We're just better at waging war. The Muslim world and Africa are constantly in conflict with themselves. They just suck at it.

Autism isn't a religion mehmet.

Was it ever confirmed he actually shouted anything templar related or is it just a meme started by butthurt communists.

People who didn't shout deus Vult and if you think the last two weren't severely mentally ill you're an idiot.

Finland has only fought to preserve its future. Finland is the most moral nation.

get killed fag

>we are just better at murdering people.

Murder is a crime committed by an individual, war is a political action done by a nation.
>australian education

Muslim does a mass shooting=he had sound theological motivation based upon a sucessful 1400 year old metaphysical school of thought.

Black man does a mass shooting= It was a radical but smart way, a last cry for attention and a sacrifiece for thw struggle of his ethnic group and its standing in society.

White man does a mass shooting= lol he was crazy, fucking white psychos!

Why are coloured people always reviling the motivations of our actions as irrational and erratically primitive?

>Frankish genocide of the Saxons
Still exist
>100 years war
Most feudal countries had similar wars
>30 years war
Religion and Muslims have had similar
>7 years war,
First global war but not a highly destructive on
>Crusade
Lol I already said it was a response to hundreds of years of Jihadists
>death of native americans
Sadly mostly disease and they still exist I know some.
>genocid of the Aztecs
Still exist and they were monsters
> slave trade
Just ignore Islamic slave trade
>Invention of weapons of mass destruction
Again technological advancements were the cause not race related
>Imperialism
Islam, China, Japan, South Asia, Aztecs, etc.
>WW1
Technological advancements and alliance system is what led to the body count. Ancient wars were destructive just without the technological edge and populations large enough
>WW2 etc.
Yeah Japan wasn't involved
>Most of these were before the invention of Nukes

tldr: Read a book Mehmet.

let them believe their subhuman logic

let me correct that for you
they were all obviously fucked up in the head.

We are better at everything including war

Except Soviet communism and colonization were fundamentally different experiences. Also the societies they dominated were at very different levels.

The Eternal Cumskin strikes again

>Muslim does a mass shooting = its his religion
>Black man does a mass shooting = its his culture
>"White" man does a mass shooting = he was american
ftfy

>some people from the civilization still exist, therefore your argument is invalid
>what christian went full Jihad as well, well that was a long time ago so it doesn't matter
>the 7 years war was not destructive, it only eventually led to one of the most violent and bloody revolutions of all time in europe
>Yeah the crusaders only went after jihad muslims totally not after other fellow christian states
>well the Aztecs were monsters so all of them deserved to die I guess
>yeah but arabs had a slave trade too so that makes us completely innocent
>yeah it was totally not race related what madman would invent a weapon that could potentially wipe out the entire earth chinks could've done it too
>other nations took small parts of other countries as well so that justifies us completely exploiting and enslaving all of africa
>yeah let me just completely ignore the fact that WW1, even though it had such a small lifespan, was one of the most destructive wars of all time

Maybe you should read a book as well

You know about these wars because we wrote them down. Even including all the recent wars, there's never been a safer time to live than now. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Before_Civilization

You're literally safer in a white country during WW2 during a pre colonial black country.

Living in stalingrad would have been safer than living in some bumfuck savanah with some bushmen?

You just sumarized Sup Forums

please go back to """""""""""syria""""""""""""

I'm not the one arguing g only whites are capable of horrible acts and negated all of yours and as far as natives go your pulling the let me tell you about your country. The numbers are low because post disease populations were never on par with what Europeans through immigration could handle (kind of like Germany only instead of disease its birthrates). I have to go to work so I'm not going to refute everything with someone who ignores reality and moves the goal posts.

>Living in stalingrad would have been safer than living in some bumfuck savanah with some bushmen?
We can play the pick and choose. Living in Moscow was safer than living in Nanking in WW2.

GET.OUT.OF.MY.COUNTRY!
E
T

O
U
T
!

>Conservative shoots gays=It's his ideology
>Mooslim shoots gays=WHO KNOWS WHAT CAUSED THIS UNPREVENTABLE TRAGEDY?
tbqh we should be calling out both Islam and traditional conservative bigotry.

because it's true senpai.

muzzies kill people shooting allah fucking acbar and pledging their loyalty to some terrorist fuckhead organization beforehand

nig-nogs are a violent bunch and if you try to avoid the argument it's in their blood then it must be in their culture

and then white people - well, it's rarely connected with any specific creed or organization, for the most part it's indeed an act of a lone wolf

stereotypes exist for a reason

Was it really islamic terrorism?
All the perpetrators were EU citizens and only one of them briefly visited syria, who knows for what reason. They might have been muslims and members of ISIS but there's no proof they were serious about it, they might have just wanted attention so they claimed to be doing it for ISIS. Who knows they might have even been secretly atheists, who can really claim that they can know who really is muslim and who isn't. There really is nothing to prove that it was islamic terrorism.

They were both involved in ww2. We're talking about a western city being bombed and fought over versus an african village filled with primitives. You really think the warzone is safer?

>there are unironical libcucks ITT
Literally kys you disgusting scum.