Left: french football players

>left: french football players
>right: their wifes

what went wrong?

cucksheds became too cosy

you'd think they'd be able to do better, don't soccer players make a lot of money

That's so hot

Theyre not as hot as I'd've guessed to be honest

their wives aren't white either, where's the issue

There is not a single white girl right there. No issue.

When an abo afl player like this can get a qt, those french players are really punching below their weight

They are rich and have big dicks. I don't see any problem desu.

>have big dicks
source required

>women care more about money&status than race
in other news, Sup Forums still can't get over cuck obsession, stay tuned for more shocking revelations

The boy is at least 4 years old and they still give him a pacifier.
The fuck.

once you have a lot of money at a young age, which not a lot of people do, you begin to realize just how many hot women there are in the world and how easy they are to fuck

after a certain point of fucking 8s+ on a daily basis, you begin to find physical appearance to be a non-attractive character trait

which is why a lot of rich + handsome dudes tend to not have the hottest wives, the hot wives are reserved for cucked middle-class hard working men who want to give all their personal freedom and money and pride away

because the hot bitches all have garbage personalities; and you have to; otherwise as a hot woman you'd just get taken advantage of in every possible situation, from personal relationships to jobs

Not enough gay players.

it's french culture

when you look like an ape, being a millionair athlete can only get you so far

france you're no longer bro-tier, you are dead for us

Spain and Italy national teams are the whitest

Germany is pretty european too, however yes, it is even sad, that France or England are teams that have lost its identity.

I would personaly lose all interest in football if 80% of my soccer national team is black, I don't know you frenchies...

BBC

>spain
>white

pick one

this is our true national team 2bh

>abo

It that guy really considered aboriginal in Australia? Is he like only 1/8 Aborigine?

Sorry to say, but them being black isn't a deterrent for women. They couldn't care less. As long the man has good male traits they'll go for them.

What the fuck has england got to do with this? There are like two black guys on the entire team you retard

yes, even his wife said they'll have an abo child now that she's pregnant

If they can provide as well as dominate other men that's enough. Their ripped bods probably help as well.

That's two too many. You should have never let any non-whites on a team which represents the country. Start an anonymous petition to have then removed Brit bro.

I always liked their shirts desu

inb4 some dumbass leaf refers OP to Sup Forums

Well, we lack defense now

The leaf is an Afghan and the "Swede" who does it is an Somalinigger

this. what in the actual fuck??

And you're a Turk if we're going on that route.

>all them womanz
>interested in the boy

Lad, I...

Yeah not been watching the games recently.

I'm not even racist but are my emotions meant to be swayed by watching black men and arabs playing in blue? Does that have anything for me to relate to them?

Our boys

YOU'RE BLOCKING THE STAIRS YOU SELFISH PRICKS!

abos will basically be extinct anyway

they simply don't have the population and they still racemix

after today's match, they'd take the return flight, desu

Their colonies have better footballers. Footballers of their statue and wealth can always pick beautiful white wives and they did.

"Non"

black women are the biggest cucks on earth.