Are these people white? They're from Calabria, one the darkest regions of Italy which was also conquered by moors

Are these people white? They're from Calabria, one the darkest regions of Italy which was also conquered by moors.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_southern_Italy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dunno, but I would fuck almost all of those girls in that picture.

>not all of them
what are you some kinda homo

As white as us desu

They are your rich class, right?

nice cherrypicking :D :D

why are so insecure about skin colour?

No this is a public high school in Tunis

Could say the same to you though.
Here's the first pic I found when googling Tunisian people

Also if really cherry picking I'd take this.

Try tinder from a Tunisian location and you'll see

She still looks 'exotic'. There's something about the eyes in Arab girls that makes them easy to tell apart from Europeans.

This is confusing.
Are you colour fluctuating?
Like tunisians left away from the sun look like southitalians and south italians put in the sun for too long look like tunisians?
(Apart from the facial structure bit you have to be an ethnologe to guess that stuff right.)

I always thought only atlasmountain berbers would look european.

Yeah she looks levantine as fuck
But he was talking about whiteness, which is stupid desu.

There is Bug difference between your shitskins anfld the Italians Camel boi

>tfw no terrone ragazza

we need more of these, please

ragazza terrona*

President of tunisy, by Sardinian descendant

I'm just asking a question, Ciro. No need to be butthurt.

Well I never thought about things like this. Skin color don't mean anything desu.

Too bad he's shit but the least shitty we could get.

whiter than this

>ciro
che cazzo hai detto su de me, burino demmerda? ma o sai che me so graduato pe pprimo ner mi corso de a forgore, e ho partecipato a na cifra de raid contro a mafia, e c'ho più de 300 uccisioni confermate? so n'fottio de robba su a guerra de gorilla e sor mejo cecchino dell'esercito itagliano. N'sei artro che n'artro bersaglio ner mirino. te manno dar creatore co na precisione che n'hai mai visto, mortacci tua. pensi de potettene annà in giro pell'internet e di cazzate der genere su de me e pensà de risvejatte domani? n'credo proprio, fijo de na mignotta.
mentre scrivo sto a contattà l'amici mia e avemo beccato l'IP tuo, preparate ar peggio, cojone. te scatenamo l'inferno peggio de russel crowe e 300. posso esse ovunque, sempre, e posso sdrumatte in 700 modi diversi, e pure solo cor casco. non solo me so imparato a sdrumà coi caschi, ma posso pure piatte a catenate, e te ce cancello daa faccia de sto monno, troione. se o sapevi a che stavi annà n'contro nu o facevi o sborone. ma nu o sapevi, nu hai fatto, e mo so cazzi tua. te sdereno e te faccio magnà da li zingari, manco l'ossa te ripiano, sei crepato.

Yeah cheers lad, I literally only know a few Italian words and constantly forget about the structure and how it differs. One day... at least one Romance language I will conquer.

There's definitely a Latin "look" in women which is attractive. Also same with lighter-skinned Arabs which described

My dick is whiter then all those people and you need to know my dick is browner then my body.

t. albino nigger

Not really, my gf is even whiter then me.

female are always whiter than male

>t. Nigerian tourist in Lampedusa

>my dick is browner then my body.
So is mine. This confirms our Sarmatian heritage.

I didn't know that, considering my ex was a mulato girl I'm actually suprised.

>skincolour
Im mostly interested in different populations like copts in comparison with berbers or basques vs bretons.
The day I realized that you can sort humans like butterflys I got interested in where you can trace whom from and how they look distinct.

Looks whiter than Brazilland

they are all butifel

Northern Italians are ironically more mediterranean looking than southerners. I don't know why, but southerners have shorter and broader faces and smaller noses as well. These aren't the traits of the neolithic farmers that the Italian peninsula has a large amount of admixture from.

>I don't know why, but southerners have shorter and broader faces and smaller noses as well
germanic blood

It's actually quite hard to differentiate a berber from an """"arab"""" since our Arabs are only arabised berbers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_southern_Italy

The skin is white but their features aren't tbf
Like if a black guy had albinism he still wouldn't be considered white

>racemixing pure genes

Kys.

>Implying having a gf means having a baby

kys back

Why so many girls? Also lot of look like feminists

I don't know why people argue about whiteness. European = white, except few isolated cases.

see

sample size is pretty small though, it's well known alpinid and other types are more common in the north than in the south, and this is reflected by the higher cephalic indices measured in the north
doesn't mean much though, dolicocephaly is both a mediterranean and a nordic trait

moreover, n. Italy mediterranean substratum is the neolithic one for the most, while the south has an eastern mediterranean greco-anatolian subsequent input due to later migrations

kek

All europeans are whire.You can only be black if you let black people into your country like Sweden and France did.

i don't get why Sup Forums discusses "whiteness" every day, some europeans are browner than others, so what? i honestly don't get the point of discussing it every day

>complaining about seeing girls

You gay bro? Also, it's a school trip or something I think.

Memes

>dolicocephaly is both a mediterranean and a nordic trait

Only true for Scandinavians. Germans have short broad faces shaped like bricks.

>we
Who?
Tunisians?

In other parts of the maghreb they have pure arab vs berber conflicta after all as far as I know.
Also, why is your country the only one in the region with a wholesome shape and yurop-tier size?

>In other parts of the maghreb they have pure arab vs berber conflicta after all as far as I know.
Not really, and even then the differences are cultural, there were no massive emigration from Arabia in maghreb.
>Also, why is your country the only one in the region with a wholesome shape and yurop-tier size?
Basically, because we already were one country before colonisation, when Algeria for exemple was multiple countries (Tlemcen, Kabylia, Mzab...) merged into one by the French.

White is a word based on germanics and their features

Arabs never settled in mainland italy, that is just germanics that believe everyone there was pale skinned with light hair

Germanics are truly disgusting, washing history so they can feel better

Germanics raped the hell of italy

Germans aren't pure Nords like Scandinavians though. The archetypal Nordic type is often described as a depigmented Mediterranean. Germans have a more continental strata going on and indeed a particularly interesting frequency of paleolithic living fossils like unreduced cromagnids.

I can feel it

FUCK ALL YOU PEOPLE WITH YOUR OBSESSION ABOUT WHO IS WHITE

FUCK BEING WHITE

ANGLOS STARTED THIS BULLSHIT PSEUDOSCIENCE

t. Somali

>merged into one
Ah, why were you spared to be absorbed into some square blob then?
Is there any chance that the shit thats going on in Lybia and elsewhere will make partial balkanisation into old cultural borders possible or after the dust has settled?
Its strange how middleeasteners clung to the colonial borders in favour of cultural ones after they got their independence.
Some messy shit may have been prevented that way like the iran iraq squabbles over the shiites there.
Or has the population in algeria/Lybia mixed now to the point that partitioning the states wouldnt either be good for stability/economic reasons are outweighting the cultural/social ones?

Algeria was considered full French territory like corsica or britanny, this is why the French wanted to give it as much land as possible.

Also since as I said Tunisia was already a country with fixed borders before colonisation, they didn't change much.

There's not enough difference between North African country that would push them for independence (aside from a minority of Kabyle people)

The only countries in mena with such problems are Iraq and Syria

Difference between people in North African countried*

>Kabyle
Never heard of those, interesting tho albeit Kabylia is probably as plausible as an independent Saamistate or Frisia.

So its just enough differences that some tribes/regions have maybe arguments but these are so scattered that theyd never be the cause of a secession like fezzan for example.

t. Moor, that thing his maternal "white" genes someway turn him into an übermench

I don't care if they're White or not. Calabria is a fucking shithole which should be nuked (but I would dick some of these girls before doing that).

Regards, Piemontese tourist in Fronce.

no stop trying to be white and just be Italian friend

Western Europe (specially France) already looks like Southern Italy in a way when you think about it: majority of the population are white looking but there's also a shitton of Arabs and niggers everywhere compared to the few Southern Italians which look like Semites and North Africans. There's really no difference in the big picture. The end result is the same. Those people in France are eventually going to become part of the "ethnic French" identity and mix with the native population just like the North Africans and Semites did in Southern Italy. I don't see the damage ever being reversed. They can't just kick out those millions and millions of people they accepted into their country.

You're probably typed Tunisian Islamist on google, that's cherrypicking

>So is mine. This confirms our Sarmatian heritage.

literally what

-t. fellow white brown-dicked man