ITT: Things Android will never be able to do

Damn, iOS 11 really kicked it up to 11. Android will never have this.

cuckphones/tablets look like children's toys compared to a desktop or laptop computer.

split windows is pretty neat and intuitive as well.

pull down keys... wonder how long it will take android pajeets to copy this one. kek

>tries to place app between two apps
>opens in front of one instead

>being this stupid
kek

>Literally worse than just selecting files normally
>Android Nougat feature but designed for bigger screens
>Fleksy keyboard except you move your finger in the other direction, still no gesture typing in sight

This isn't even decent bait, OP, next time get some features that Android actually doesn't have

>that glitchy look

Overlay window on top of split screen layout apparently (see the dim) disables the two behind. And
>that delay on resize

They probably won't, because swipe-typing is indispensable.

All in all, it is funny how they are getting inspired by a regular desktop/laptop OS when improving their phone/tablet OS, and marketing that bullshit with no shame.

The Surface Pro 4 has tons of more features that iOS for iPad is probably going to slowly try implementing in upcoming releases. In fact, being a true computer, it has almost every fucking feature that you have seen on any of the computer devices in any form factor.

Apple is doing great in trying to improve their tablet, but it's mobile OS is simply a lite version with limited capabilities. They gradually bring more and more, and I have to admit that they seem to be working on it in detail. You can go ahead and get an iPad Pro in that sense, but you have to ask yourself this:

Do you really want to settle with a lite-computer just for the sake of having a heavily engineered drag-and-drop features?

They ripped off ubuntu touch and samsung note phones also pic related on my lg phone

Is this a joke? I've had it on my surface for years.

Pgp/gpg mail on ios when?

that looks comfy af

why is ipad bad again?

damn I wish my desktop could have multiple programs open on 1 screen

SAMSHIT HAS BEEN DOING THIS SINCE 2011

Ive been able to do this on my android phone for years

[boing boing boing boing boing]

>That laggy, janky animation as it slowly copies between two locations
Holy shit why would they advertise that as good?

Can you liveboot an os onto a desktop with iPhone/ipad?

doing it poorly.

No.

TOOK APPLEL SIX YEARS TO COPY THE EXACT SAME THING

crapsung babies got triggered. kek.

crapsung's features work nothing like this.

>Is this a joke? I've had it on my surface for years.

No appel likes to celebrate the features that finally gets integrated. Macfags don't know any better so they assume appel was first, and no other is is capable of it.

>android doesn't have copy paste?
Surely you jest

My samshit tab have this

Are you mentally challenged
Android had split screen since 5.0, and there are plenty of side by side file managers
Total commander is the one I use
Fucking shills

I wonder if two tabs makes it overheat within 5 min.

>select and drag multiple files
>click and drag images from a website
How many fucking times is Apple going to showcase basic PC features as something revolutionary?

No, they work exactly like this. The only thing is that Apple can expand it to more apps because they have greater control over the entire environment while Samsung was limited to applications they modified from Android.

The multiselect looks janky as fuck and I must concur with comments on the copy animation and the time it takes to copy a few images.

More like 1 min

Why would android copy that when you already got touch and hold key popup, it takes the same amount of time to do either thing

Android has it and had it before

Android has it and had since forever

Please proceed to do sudoku and it's yourself off this board

>drag image from browser to folder
>it saves the thumbnail instead of the full picture
REVOLUTIONARY

*Resolutionary

The main issue I see with this is that if you have a long list of items/images and you want to select ones that aren't on the visible area you need to scroll it as well, while holding one finger on the display keeping the selection active, dragging the selection around to every item you want to select.

It's dumb. On Android if you hold an item to select it then you can let go and then tap other items, scroll around and tap more items, then grab and drag.

It makes much more sense and is easier to work with, especially with bigger displays.

Android could do this shit 5 years ago.

>No, they work exactly like this. The only thing is that Apple can expand it to more apps because they have greater control over the entire environment while Samsung was limited to applications they modified from Android.
On samsung, It works since 4.4 for >>CLOVER