Watched Snowden yesterday and I gotta say it was great except the fake windy 7 shit...

Watched Snowden yesterday and I gotta say it was great except the fake windy 7 shit. What does Sup Forums think about Snowden and this movie?

>it was cool except for the part where windows 7 spies on you. that's total bullshit! r-r-right?

He should be hanged.

/thread

You're supposed to watch them, not participate.

What did he mean by this?

/thread

>snowden
Traitor with something to hide.
He leaked information then defected to the Russians. Textbook.

Oliver Stone is a fucking commie, however... the movie was pretty solid and exposed Obama administration to the core. I was expecting a lot of commie shit but, politically speaking, it was "ok". However, Citizenfour, the documentary from 2014, was more accurate.

Watched Fifth Estate too, about the Wikileaks. But this one was a bit different - shows Assange as an inconsequent autist asshole. The good guy here was his friend, Daniel Domscheit-Berg.

>traitor
Citizens not only have no duty of loyalty to a government that violates the Constitution, it's arguable they have a duty to betray such a government.

You're wrong to see this as "my country vs. their country". This is about people everywhere vs. governments everywhere. No state, be it the US government, the Russian government, or any other, is on your side in this.

/thread

Friendly reminder that NSA actively infiltrates social media

>Yeah my phone showed I cheated on you, but you shouldn't have looked at my phone!
Roastie go away

Assange and Snowden both worked to show information to the people that their governments kept hidden from them to cover their own asses. To call Assange inconsequent just because you disagree with his philosophy that people have a right to know a lot of the stuff their governments keep hidden from them is retarded

>What does Sup Forums think about Snowden and this movie?
One question comes to mind. To americans really need to be told everything in a form of fairytale/and or action movie?

There was Citizenfour released years before this movie. A documentary. With genuine Snowden.

citizenfour is better

>To americans really need to be told everything in a form of fairytale/and or action movie?
Yes, because most of them refuse to read books, news publications, etc. If it's not fictionalized with a romance plotline shoehorned into it they don't bother.

the fact that these utterly submissive people are a majority of the electorate is a major reason why the US government is able to treat its citizens so poorly.

All chans are honeypots.

>All chans are information battlegrounds
ftfy

This. Snowden sucked

nice wordplay mr NSA cuck

You sound like a communist

Snowden the traitor is a hero, because being a paranoid pedophile is a hard life

Reminder that NSA don't answer to any authority.

They can literally watch cp and never go to jail.

Also, loveint is a thing.

are you guys just bots who respond to snowden threads with the same generic message?