/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Progress shot of a DIY oscilloscope being made by user also posts a cheap 360 controller • Do NOT buy from Xiaomi Online on AliExpress, they sell poorly refurbished phones as new and are a pain to deal with• Useful Gearbest coupons • user opens up customer service on Aliexpress and falls in love • user's kodi box is shit • user backs a Chuwi kickstarter >Old News
• Bagelsport memery
• New 10cent deals
• Gearbest app glitches out on user's phone causing a strange account switch where he can see someone else's orders
• Orico cable sale on AliExpress
• user's review of a Xiaomi Air 13.3, unfortunately the fan rattles
• user gets NOMOS replica
• 3cent USB c cable deal still available for all
• user does a proper review of the FNF iFive 4s tablet
• user shows off a massive haul of chink shit, is most excited about the Kingdian SSD
• A spinner shows up
• user gets ATmemes, says they're good

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/redmi/32796920199.html
alibaba.com/product-detail/2-stroke-pit-bike-pit-bike_60518871123.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.LjyCDQ
budgetlightforum.com/node/33834
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mfw I'm in the OP twice

Do you think Kim Jong Un buys chink shit?

mfw I'm RegularOP

Great job with the news, as always.

unban zambz

>mfw chinks can't even afford proper fabric scissors
It's like they hacked through them with a rusty butterknife. Gonna go seal them, then I can finally be the most kawaii kid in middle school.

What even are those?

Ribbons. I also bought some cute socks, but those aren't chink.

W-what do you do with those?

You put them in your hair so people can compliment you on how cute you look today. I bought some normal ones too, because my hair actually breaks elastic ties and I wanted something that won't stretch out and break after two uses.

My senfer 4in1 finally arrived, I totally recommend them, they are way way better than the hybrids pro in every aspect

post hair

But I'm not cute!

I'll be the judge of that

I have nigger hair, though. It takes way more effort than it's worth to make it look presentable.

how are those compared to monk plus?

>minions
Fucking faggot gay trap

>Not liking minions
I wasn't aware that this thread was edge central.

but your ass sure is faggot central faggot

Don't you know any other insults besides "faggot?"

Just order a hat and a pingpong paddle.

I rarely get to actually post a relevant comment so this is a good day, and both products have good reviews.

Have you made your donation to Comfy Tech Reviews yet, user?

decent soundstage and detail for $5, definitely a step down from monk in those areas but better than many other earbuds in the

Fuck trump

>not liking minions is now edgy
what planet did you come from

Ban manlets and faggots

and fuck white people

>Disliking cute things just because they're popular
Sounds pretty edgy to me.

Best $50 travel headphones?

Only the righty ones, line them up and fuck them with bullets

xD

haha

lawl

xDD

doesn't sound like I would like them much
putting them in my might order list

Koss PortaPotty's

:^}

Anyone here have some Xiaomi home automation products?

I've been thinking about buying some, but they are a bit more expensive than the usual chink shit, so I'd like to know if they are any good.

Also, which products do you guys recommend?

Your obsession with Comfy is as unhealthy as the average Scottish lifestyle.

do a proper review you fag

>>

Can you guys rec me a ESD safe screwdriver kit for work with laptops, computers and phones?

i think jakemy's sets are decent

yeah this interests me

i am still waiting for my kz's to arrive

i considered them but could not find a review and did not like the styling

Seems fine.
ORICO is a pretty decent brand, but check AUKEY store if you're concerned about quality.

Edifier H850

WHERE THE MEMES AT

in the sorry

5 stars pls

Kek.

does anyone have a link to Triwa watches? I can't seem to find any on aliexpress

Fucking package stuck at tacoland customs. I fucking hate this country

Looking for a new android, which xiaomi phone is the current Sup Forums favorite

I got some orico usb cables and 3 port car charger. Hope my car doesn't explode

Redmi Note 4 Global

Thanks mate

Story?

Mexifag here, waiting for chink shit.

Heard rumours customs are seizing all the packages coming from china.

It's been there for almost a month when past packages never took near that long

shiet, what did you order?

some kz earphones
I asked the mail guy and he didn't say anything about seizing. He just said that if it takes too long then it's probably cause because they're overworked

I keep reading about gearbest being cheaper than ali for Redmi Note 4 phones, but for the life of me I can't find a single offer cheaper than this one: aliexpress.com/item/redmi/32796920199.html
Note that this Redmi Note 4 is 4gb 64gb, not 3gb 32gb like the ones on gearbest (which are a bit cheaper, for a reason).

Am I missing some offers or is this seller on ali the best deal?

Are chink goods getting better?

Guess I should have tried to jew them harder, or maybe that would have just upset the chinaman? Oh well, cheap BM800 on the way.

Yo I actually have that hat. Surprisingly good for how cheap it was. Eventually the metal bit at the back kinda broke, but it lasted a good while.

Why shouldn't I?

alibaba.com/product-detail/2-stroke-pit-bike-pit-bike_60518871123.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.LjyCDQ

There is big chance it will disassemble itself while driving, are you willing to take such kind of risk? If yes, sure, go for it.

the blue one looks cooler imo

It's incredibly unlikely that it will go over 20mph. I also only plan to ride it until the winter and then sell it for a $100 profit. I hope it holds together until then.

>Gaybest only offers Xaomi Pen with black ink
REEE

How much is shipping?

E-mailed the seller from their actual website, waiting for response as we speak.

Willing to pay

>Seat height 62 cm
Isn't it for kid?

Friend worked for an auto parts store and they were selling those. He bought 2 and we destroyed them in an afternoon.

Mainly that rear bar connected to the wheel bent to shit and the fuel tanks cracked easily.

That's the point of a pitbike. A fun little thing to romp around on.

I don't find minions cute but the minions film was pretty funny

this desu

budgetlightforum.com/node/33834
Can someone go through this list and tell me which ones are the best deals? I am used to Convoy S2 quality, but which ones are good, and also, is that UV light actually any good?

Zuk Z2.

anyone know some reliable shops with actual glass screens for phones?
not those bs plastic crap.

Just search for glass protector

Any particular brands/stores that are recommended?

Nillikin

Redmi Note 4X Hatsune Green or Zuk Z2 White?

yeah, except the majority of those that say glass on their listing are just flimsy plastic replicas. there are only i few stores that would sell actual glass.

Why not normal 4 without the x?

Cool bike

No Hatsune Green color.

>cute
they're horribly ugly fucking neck yourself poofter

Zuk Z2 Black.

Why so mean, Comfy? Did your YouTube check bounce?

So I sold my Coolpad Cool 1 Dual for more than I bought it for. What's a decent phone below $160 that uses Type-C cable? Since I've already bought some Type-C, a shame if I don't use them.

Wow it's actually branded Hatsune Miku. I did not expect that.

I am banned in Discord and I dont even do anything. Guys, we dont have a fix ip in Germany. If you ban 1 German a big ip range gets banned too.

Pls unban

>I've already bought some Type-C
You bought the $0.03 cable, didn't you?

No they're not, I've had plenty of glass protectors over the years and they all hardly cost more than a buck or two.

Hatsune Miku green of course

Do you think with the new EPYCs coming into market we'll see a fuckton of cheap used Xeon's on Ali and Ebong?

I want me my own private datacentre

What is your username

Go away outsider you are not welcome