OFFICIAL

OFFICIAL
xbox.com/en-us/project-scorpio

Scorpio Engine
With 6 Teraflops, 326GB/s of Memory Bandwidth and advanced, custom silicon, the Scorpio Engine is the most powerful console gaming processor ever created.

>Vapor Chamber
>A first for home consoles, Project Scorpio’s Vapor Chamber uses advanced liquid cooling to ensure the Scorpio Engine stays cool.

Centrifugal Fan
A supercharger-style Centrifugal Fan rapidly pulls in and compresses air to deliver maximum cooling with minimum noise.

Hovis Method
To maximize performance and minimize power consumption, Project Scorpio uses the Hovis Method, a cutting edge digital power delivery system that custom tunes each console’s voltage.

Why aren't you using liquid cooling on your rig Sup Forums is your computer not cool enough to vape with you?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/s8TB6X
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That lineup presentation was fucking cringy as fuck. No even a good game worth of buying the console for.

muh forza

Price?

>A console that vapes

SONY BTFO.

wow, an RX 580 has 6 teraflops

$499

Now go build something better for that price

>Liquid cooling
It's a heatpipe
>Centrifugal Fan
A blower.
>Hovis method
Binning.

500 dollarydoos. Literally dead on arrival.

they don't expect big sales anyways it's just to say they have the better console

Too lazy to type this again.
See

>millions of dollars spent on shilling this piece of shit for more than 2 years
>meh they dont expect big sales anyways

yeah right

Crimson Skys

I don't own any current generation console and I don't expect to buy any next generation console either.

There's just nothing I want on them and nothing I want them for.

Except the Switch. Portability is nice. It's been a long time since I have played a Zelda game too.

Haha, what? Didn't they claim they were aiming for 1 billion lifetime sales? So they would include x__xbone__x sales in that too.

Wait until either the Switch drops in price or they release the inevitable superior second version later down the road. It'll probably be announced E3 2018.

>Portability is nice
What does a 7" tablet have to do with portability?

the switch is out of stock in major cities theres no way it as a pricedrop anytime soon

Can you install Gentoo on it?

Absolute savage

Carrying a PS4 or Xbox One around isn't convenient.

Look on the brightside you cocksuckers, at least this shows AMD is ready to rape intel with their raveb ridge APUs.

this guy gets it

some engineers need sitdown with these gaymer fags and show them what marketing is....

These gaymer fags are usually children and teens, good luck with that.

Wait what, a new Crimson Sky game.. time to check in Sup Forums for details (and ignore the hate shills).

The Switch is not that good for portability. Does not fit into your pocket, needs a case to protect the plastic screen and battery lasts for 3 hours. If you spend a lot of time in your commute it might serve you, but for short rides or the occasional visit to the doctor your phone will serve you better.

>needs a case to protect the plastic screen
Just a screen protector.
>battery lasts for 3 hours
Two and a half hours from here to Tokyo. Adequate. Can probably charge on the Shinkansen too.

>Two and a half hours from here to Tokyo.

As I said, if you spend a lot of time in your commute it might serve you. Zelda and stuf aren't the kinds of games to play in short bursts.

Is this using Zen or the old shit cores?

The Xbone was $550 when it first came out. This will sell easily

>custom silicon
Fake news. Microsoft does not own a fab and does not have the capabilities to make custom silicon.
Out of 5 tomatoes, they get the liar liar pants on drumf rating.

> Vapor Chamber

is that for vaporware storage?

Vega? 48CU
3072 shaders
192 ROPs
64TMUs
~1GHz

12GB GDDR5
384-bit memory bus
7000MHz
326 GB/s

*vaporwave

>no ssd

CONSOLES LOSE AGAIN

ENJOY THOSE LONG LOAD TIMES

With some difficulty.

>Vega?
Polaris.

so much power wasted because it runs microsoft software

>>>/thrash/

No. You can play the original on Xbone now. It has backwards compatibility with original Xbox titles now.

the actual hardware has not been actually on stage.
i bet its still in prototype stage, its the sega neptune all over again and we're being rused.

And all this power is controlled by the almighty JAGUAR CPU

>waitfags
:^)

I'd rather build something that has good games

Not him but

It's where the e-juice goes.

>Engine is the most powerful console gaming processor ever created.
no shit, maybe because it's a new product?

Why are Sony and Microsoft trying to make a worse PC? At least Nintendo tries to make a better console.

Nintendo is trash since the wii

Jaguar cores weren't shit. But it is likely a hybrid between Zen and jaguar.

>jaguar
>shit
These were nice.

I'll take a worse PC over something with ergonomics literally designed for toddlers.

Here's what you do, if anything, by the original xbox one for cheap, and save the $300 different towards upgrading your current gaming pc gpu.

Who cares about 4k console gaming, the screens are still to expensive, 4k content is rare, and if you do care, you'll want to be on pc anyways.

$180 RX480 + $100 APU + $50 PSU + $100 mobo + $50 ram + $50 hard drive.

Dumb nigger no 480 is 180. Try 500 you fucking retard reeeeeeeee.

pcpartpicker.com/list/s8TB6X

I mean you could probably even drop the HDD if you're coming from an older PC and you just want to port the storage across

>$180 RX480
1. 480s start at $220 new
2. 480s start at $300 used

The original xbox one is so fucking cheap, I have been thinking about purchasing one.

playerunknown's battlegrounds? state of decay 2?

At least the games are coming out on PC too.

This was a dumb design. If console hardware development wasn't so slow they probably could have just thrown zeplin + vega on a mcm for less money.

>throw some ~700mm^2 of silicon into cucksole
Are you even trying, pal?

Not on steam though. It's through Windows' awful store and played with their Xbox app...

All of the Xbox One / Windows 10 games have terrible performance despite running on DX12. They're all awful ports.

Is it still AMD?

Would they not be awful ports on steam?

Who else can offer semi-custom APU designs?

Not when ethereum dies and everybody starts offloading cards, faggots.

wtf is zeplin

Zeppelin is Ryzen die.

>xbox one x
did they use amd's marketing department as well as their silicon?

or was it a cod-bro thing "just add an x bro that makes it hardcore"

i'm more excited about the previous model (one s) getting cheaper though, i only play console in 1080p because that's what my capture card supports

a brick is much cheaper and have the same value

has

State of Decay looked like shit. Battlegrounds is a timed exclusive.

Its way past your bed time child, go back to sleep.

:)

fucking morons
it's polaris
>fully custom design would be too costly for microsoft
>too costly for a company with bigger revenue than half the world's country's gdp
fucking retarded faggot xbone was already a custom design, same with this.
you have to be retarded to even think this

I liked anthem, looks like that ps4 exclusive everyone was talking about a month ago but without the steampunk cancer and actual sci fi

>We don't have any good new games... BUT YOU CAN PLAY OUR 10 YEAR OLD GAMES THAT DON'T HOLD UP ANYMORE

>he cant fit his fat sausages around the joycons comfortably

>It's a heatpipe
wrong

>vapor chamber
>centrifugal fan
>hovis method
>hey amd can you do this?

so nothing new,just buzzwords

they should chuck windows 10 dual boot on it, that way it would attract a way bigger market and could properly compete with the desktop computer

It's literally just a volume with some mesh soaked in some fluid with a heat capacity that maximises the temperature differential

does it have persona 5 or atlus games?
no?
no buy.

and get the abomination that was ps3 for $800?

Native keyboard and mouse?

Praise Jah

even the ps3 has this

No cursor. PS4 doesn't have it either it has some klunky Hori shit but it is still a controller interface.

Wow native 4k gaming with just 499$. How can PCcucks ever recover?

Vapor chamber is the only non-meme buzzword, saying it is water cooled is flat out wrong though.

>buying a second hand card that's been worked to death

I hope no one here actually does this

That is one cringy as fuck trailer. So many ethnic women play Xbox, amirite? Totally representative of the actual market!

Who knows, they probably do. Why are you so fragile? Does seeing people who aren't 12 yo cod kiddies trigger you?

> it's impossible to farm out those duties to another company

Pretty sure ign had a hands on with it

Literally no way that would compete with the xbonex not to mention you left out a 4k monitor, mouse, keyboard, and os off of the price

Its a new derivative in the Cat core family. Higher IPC design, nothing is known about it aside from some suspect code names.

>the screens are still to expensive
Nigger no they are not. It's not 2015 anymore.
>4k content is rare
Most every new release outside of disney for past six months has had a 4k release, and this is literally a 4k gaming console
>you'll want to be on pc anyways
Yeah? And how much would I have to pay for a PC that can run new games for the next fourish years at 4k?

chequed

I wish I was an ethnic woman sometimes. Just so I can say that I am and get free jobs.