What projects are you too lazy to work on atm?

what projects are you too lazy to work on atm?
(the better version of that other thread(

All of them.

some autistic elo/tagging program
oh and purposely making my desktop look bad

hmmm

My Life

Better HSF recommendations.

don't ever post in these threads again, your the biggest idiot on this site

delet this right now

help mods im being gangstalked on Sup Forums

whats HSF recomendations

This stuff.

oh dumb stuff for your dumb website that you for some reason assume gives you an excuse to act like a retard

Nonexistent homeserver that interfaces with a PC client and a bunch of non existant custom pcbs designed to monitor power usage through AC socket and communicate via wifi. Would be cool to include the non existent means of monitoring water consumption as well.

continuing learning C, a home server installation script, and some pi projects

feels so bad man

You can restart your C journey. Have faith in your self!

how do I filter this falcon guy

idk wish he would stop posting

Wrote a messaging web app as a personal project to show off when looking for my first job
Have been here six months and want to start looking again. Need something more polished to go along with my experience. Have the framework of a gps-based chat app but keep putting it off.

delet

My life

When did ppl start hating that muslim kike and why?

Keep trying to learn to code but can't get past learning out of a book to actually making something on my own.

installing gentoo on my old powermac g4

setting up a home server

migrating my main desktop fully to gentoo

Building a raspberry pi emulation box. I've got all the parts sitting in a box on my desk.

my bachelor thesis

>tfw working on a project after hours of gathering all the stuff I need
>tfw the RAM is not enough and get a BSOD, losing everything and starting from zero
>mfw I've been like this for two years now

Project Euler

Aww, did babby try to make his first unity 3D game?

Wat

I have 3 Chinese electronics kits that have been sitting around for a while (clock, LED spectrum analyzer, AM Radio) and my Raspberry Pi Game Boy that I built 2 years ago needs a new ribbon cable for the screen and some of the wires to the buttons also broke off while I was opening it.

A hardware reimplementation of the CD-i

im going to need the quick gestalt on what anime images i am and arent aloid to post

I'm working on a downloader that takes a text file with links and downloads them, but I got to a part where I have to make a regex pattern to take filenames and extensions, and I'm not in the mood for that

wget already does this

I'm on wandowns tho

There's wget on Windows

ignore him that one is good

Came here to post this.

I'm too lazy to even start any new projects.
Give some entry level stuff to work on, Sup Forums.

HAHAHAHAHAHA fucking loser

same

>dedicated console emulation sff pc
>home media server
>converting to linux
>using the game ideas I had to make something
>getting into programming in general
>pretty much everything
other than sleeping and browsing Sup Forums&Sup Forums, I do just about nothing, and my body is definitely hating me for barely eating

Theres ubuntu(tm) on windows

>markdown parser
>desktop environment
>programming language
>AI assistant
>posts for my blog
>a web based game

Pretty much all of these.
I'm also with , when it comes to blog entries. I'd like to start properly blogging but I'm unsure what to blog about, or how to attract any traffic.

- Need to rewrite my chatbot in a language that isn't Eixir.

- Need to finish my online cards against humanity clone

- Need to fix the GUI on my image tagging program so it doesn't develop birth defects when you resize the window

- Finish a chat server I was contracted for that has dragged on for like 3 years

I actually got an email response to one of my blog posts thanking me for writing such a helpful tutorial. I feel bad I never continued writing more. I have another half written tutorial.

What are your tutorials about?

just stop posting pictures of my daughter and we're good

wow! Are you akaris father in law?

Learning C

haha

they are about programming.

tfw you try and self taught c, but no one even uses that anymore and your self-taught spaghetti code that follows zero standerd makes you actively unhirabable plus your inability to work in a team haha owned

I want to learn elm. I have a server that needs a harddrive which I am going to use to start learning, but I don't get paid until the end of the week so I can't buy a hard drive.

My life

wtf

Make an image viewer with opengl

>I'd like to start properly blogging but I'm unsure what to blog about, or how to attract any traffic.
If you ever have any decently complex problems you need to solve that you end up solving, or something clever you did, it could be worth writing about what that was. I enjoy reading about people doing clever things. Other than that, if you had to do extensive googling to figure something out, maybe writimg a post on how to do the thing that tok a bunch of googling so that future googlers can find it easier. For traffic maybe post it on reddit.

>no one even uses that anymore
Lots of people use it still. For example VLC players core is written in C.

it's not that it's dead i just barely work on it. i can't even get out of bed or make it to class. going out of my way to learn hard shit is quite torturous.

it was fun until arrays and pointers though

my cock

Regular expressions are not hard to write, user

just stop doing all that stuff and look at sagiri pics imo

Cute!

>what projects are you too lazy to work on atm

Life

Currently going over bootstrap before going into react for JavaScript. Then I'm gonna learn the rest of the mern stack and try to build a website. I need ideas though.

Oooo boy, time for hurt:

File tagger that groups files based on file type, then file extension in sub-folders.
I only have file extension groups. I kinda wish I did the file-type/file-ext first because I went and fucking organized files and I really don't want to regroup them all. fuck.

Flexible Time scheduler I started on December
I split a 4 hour period in to 15, 30, 45, 60 minute segments based on interests, hobbies, projects and how I feel that day when I get around to it.
I sort of do it manually. (and barely at that!)

Various projects in game dev, web dev
LEARNING stuff for the above, as well as learning new languages and SDKs.

Rewriting my window manager to be more S T R E A M L I N E D and functional.
Also add virtual desktop support.
Why the fuck is the M underlined in the spaced-out streamlined? Fucking Chrome.
Also group certain types of windows together.
Also want to experiment with making virtual MDI windows so you can group various different programs together. So good example being your browser, text editor, image editor, help files, etc. all in the same parent window. It's easy enough to pin a window to another window by making it the owner of it, but keeping them from drawing over a parent windows borders will be the challenge.

Rewriting my multi-clipboard to be capable of showing and saving image snippets as well as other data that isn't purely textual.

Rewriting macro system to not be shit, be aware of system interfaces and avoid them by default (like the taskbar) to prevent accidental launching of 50 programs at once.

Raspberry Pi stuff. I have a wireless kit I wanted to experiment with.
Electronics in general, in fact.

Trip fags are marginally better than people who can't use an apostrophe.

Write a script that generates entry level projects from stack overflow questions.

>3 years
Do the people who even wanted to chat using that server even know each other anymore.

human instrumentality project

Majority of my nodejs/rabbitmq/websocket/loclaStorage project is done. All the fun bits anyway. Now just lots of writing basic CRUD stuff for user accounts, searching etc and slapping together a shit bootstrap interface.

One month before I start my new job, hope I can get it finished.