Mining

ok so i dont really know a lot about mining first off can i use my home pc for mining? rx 460/ i5-4570/ 16 gb ram and second of all how do i mine?

you will make better money blowing people on the street than mining cryptocoins espeicially bitcoin

Ok but i just still want to know how to mine if you or anyone else could tell me, im just curious

not worth, the difference in your electricity bill will be higher than all the money you will get doing this

>watch the news for new memecoins
>mine some on the first few days.
> ???
> profit

GOOGLE IT YOU SHITFUCKK

first step: buy lots of video cards
second step: find a place that provides free electricity
final step: offer blowjobs for $5 a suck

Don't fall for dumb memes OP. Only coins worth a shit right now are Nigger Coins. Disregard anything else, obtain lambos.

That doesn't make sense, how can you earn money by blowing people on the street? Do you blow between their ears?

This made me laugh a lot more than it should've.

>he didn't get into ETH and BTC early

I'll wave to you kids from my lambo :)

fuck off back to Tumblr.

Also new to mining. Why is it that Bit, Eth, etc are considered memes?

>second step: find a place that provides free electricity
You might as well charge people five bucks to charge their phones while you blow them.

ETH or ZEC, which one is better to mine?

Sage

However I do remember in 2013 when I sold 2 bitcoin for basically nothing. That would be worth almost 6k right now...

>Join a mining pool
>Download a wallet
>Set up some miner software eg. cgminer
>Leave computer running as much as possible
>Congratulations, you've just mined something

Take into account electricity costs. If you're trying to mine bitcoin then you're gonna be paying more for electricity before you make your first dollar. Research some of the lesser coins and mine those or better yet buy into some of the popular coins and use it as an investment long term.

>get into eth for a few dongers
>make some decent money selling it at $20
>it's $300
fuck you and your shitty coin :'(

>Mined some LTC back in 2013
>Have since lost the wallet I deposited them into
>The 40 that I mined are now worth over £700

I feel so fucking stupid

me too, and i barely smiled

>>/biz/