Brexit is ACTUALLY HAPPENING in 10 days

>Brexit is ACTUALLY HAPPENING in 10 days

How did this happen? I thought both major parties want to remain? Who or what persuaded the public to vote LEAVE?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-brexit-lead-ipsos-mori-who-will-win-leave-campaign-remain-european-union-a7084951.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Vx3aGiurRbQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sponsorship_scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Brexit is ACTUALLY HAPPENING

>he thinks Brexit will happen

If reddit is saying Brexit shouldn't happen then you know that it must happen

It's time we stopped trying to be civil about things and take matters on our own hands. France didn't become a Republic by kindly asking its rulers.

>implying it won't

t. Nervous man

wont happen, brits are cucks.

nope

the remain faggots just staged a false flag attack

brits will not leave

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 47% (-10)
Leave: 53% (+10)
(via Ipsos Mori, phone / 11 - 14 Jun)
Excluding DKs
Methodology changes

EU referendum poll
Remain: 46% (-6)
Leave: 45% (+4)
(via ComRes, phone)

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 47%
Leave: 53%
(ICM, both online and phone / 10 - 13 June)

Why not?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-brexit-lead-ipsos-mori-who-will-win-leave-campaign-remain-european-union-a7084951.html

The vote will be 54% stay 46% leave

take a picture of this message with your mobile phone or digital camera

Brexit just murdered an MP its not going to happen

>Remain just murdered an MP in the name of Brexit

fixed for you ladm8

media i guess?
usd/jpy would go down to 100 if it happened and it would be nice to me. hope pound is completely broken to the ground thereby i can import some stuff i want from the uk.

>tfw no lad bf

jews in brussel wont let you. they want to kill all white british.

no one can barrage the Farage

ok we shall see

That's a dirty-ass monitor.

>he thinks it wiol happen
nah, Brits will be cucked and have to pay for us and Greece forever :^)

But please answer, what's the driving force behind it or biggest group(s) supporting it?

I dirtied it for authenticity

I'm voting remain, fuck the memes. I'm starting to look for a job and now is not the time for the UK to enter a recession.

The brexit/euroscepticism affaire is interesting because it clearly shows how the left has basically disappeared from the whole continent.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

not really happening

Brits are too sissy to have their own altright

Now the lazy Poles, Portugese, Spaniards and Greeks will have one less country propping up their welfare system.

>mfw Brexit won't happen
You'll be stuck in this Union with us forever. Kekekeke :^)

>Polish welfare system

The only reason your country still exists is because of wealthy EU countries, like UK and Germany, keep it afloat. If it weren't for them, you would have gone down the drain a long time ago.

it's not welfare though

British recession when?

Your entire economic system is a welfare recipient, sponging off successful EU countries.

I still don't believe it will happen

The recession ended?

It'll be another Scottish referendum where we vote whatever we want and it has no impact on the result.

maybe

Poland has no welfare system though, either you work or you die

Lad...

> lazy Poles

>welfare
Those are reparations.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vx3aGiurRbQ

They're not lazy, I give them that. I would gladly and immediately trade all our shitskins for Poles.
But their country takes a lot of EU money.

And a lot of that EU money is circulated right back to western European (mostly german) companies.

Yeah, circulated because people use it to buy stuff with, that's how money works.

I meant government spending, because the EU funds don't go to the citizens. Many major constuction and other public Procurement projects are awarded to WE companies

>brexit meme
good
let us enjoy the moment when brits made another idiotic decision that bring them closer to the abyss.

Goverment spending goes to benefit the people, smartass.
Even if the money the EU gives Eastern Europe gets back to Germany some way because you make use of German services, that doesn't make it so you don't need to be thankful.
You spent it on a German company, so what? Should have your own quality construction companies if you want to keep the money in your own circulation, but even with the German company you are left with a free building and the Germans are left with the money that was theirs anyway.

>so what?
Just don't act like it's some charity where the other party doesn't benefit in any way

>even with the German company you are left with a free building and the Germans are left with the money that was theirs anyway.
Can you read?
If I give you 10 euro, you then buy 10 apples from me for 10 euro, do I benefit in any way?
Fucking ingrates.

based Poles, can't be mad at them.

Seen this shit before

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sponsorship_scandal

Why are you so angry all the time? I meant it in general, because saying
>their country takes a lot of EU money
Implies the usual 'EE are leeches' argument

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>nigel 'i can't afford more than 1 seat' farage

>we will finally have best trade partner back
can't fucking wait

I want it to happen, but I don't think it will. People will panic like normal.