being this much of a cuck

>Man shouting "Britain First" has killed an MP

Brexiters BTFO

aye

now I truly see...

>payslip comes through
>£1000 deducted in NI and tax

THANKS YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!

ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND ENG GER LAND

>Wales captain getting interviewed
>Literally a black man with an English accent
I can't fucking breathe lads

my-oh-my, is she hot

wow remain voters are desperate

attacking one of their own

U.S. government officials and a number of other parties maintain that the U.S. supported only the indigenous Afghan mujahideen. They deny that the CIA or other American officials had contact with the Afghan Arabs (foreign mujahideen) or Bin Laden, let alone armed, trained, coached or indoctrinated them. Scholars and reporters have called the idea of CIA-backed Afghan Arabs (foreign mujahideen) "nonsense",[5] "sheer fantasy",[6] and "simply a folk myth."[7]

They state that:

with a quarter of a million local Afghans willing to fight there was no need to recruit foreigners unfamiliar with the local language, customs or lay of the land
with several hundred million dollars a year in funding from non-American, Muslim sources, Arab Afghans themselves would have no need for American funds
Americans could not train mujahideen because Pakistani officials would not allow more than a handful of U.S. agents to operate in Pakistan and none in Afghanistan;[8]
the Afghan Arabs were militant Islamists, reflexively hostile to Westerners, and prone to threaten or attack Westerners even though they knew the Westerners were helping the mujahideen.
the US government greatly feared arming or training Arabs would lead to attacks on Israel with those arms or training.
Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri says much the same thing in his book Knights Under the Prophet's Banner.[9]

Bin Laden himself once said "the collapse of the Soviet Union ... goes to God and the mujahideen in Afghanistan ... the US had no mentionable role," but "collapse made the US more haughty and arrogant."[10]

Shooter was a Leave supporter, he shouted Britain First as he fired.

Why are white people such violent animals?

How do we deport them?

Lads who /comfy/ here

It was all Snake

>yfw THE LADS win all their matches but get kicked out because of hooligans

According to CNN journalist Peter Bergen, known for conducting the first television interview with Osama bin Laden in 1997,

The story about bin Laden and the CIA — that the CIA funded bin Laden or trained bin Laden — is simply a folk myth. There's no evidence of this. In fact, there are very few things that bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri and the U.S. government agree on. They all agree that they didn't have a relationship in the 1980s. And they wouldn't have needed to. Bin Laden had his own money, he was anti-American and he was operating secretly and independently. The real story here is the CIA did not understand who Osama was until 1996, when they set up a unit to really start tracking him.[7]

Bergen quotes Pakistani Brigadier Mohammad Yousaf, who ran the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) Afghan operation between 1983 and 1987:

It was always galling to the Americans, and I can understand their point of view, that although they paid the piper they could not call the tune. The CIA supported the mujahideen by spending the taxpayers' money, billions of dollars of it over the years, on buying arms, ammunition, and equipment. It was their secret arms procurement branch that was kept busy. It was, however, a cardinal rule of Pakistan's policy that no Americans ever become involved with the distribution of funds or arms once they arrived in the country. No Americans ever trained or had direct contact with the mujahideen, and no American official ever went inside Afghanistan.[11]

Marc Sageman, a Foreign Service Officer who was based in Islamabad from 1987–1989, and worked closely with Afghanistan's Mujahideen, states that no American money went to the foreign volunteers.

>shoots in the face

she will die then, right?
she will become a martyr for bremain.

beautiful uezs

Clearly false flag by gun controlling Eurocrats

we should abolish the death

how DARE wales think they could beat england at anything, even for one fucking second

You're mistaken.
He was taking a hit for the team.

Leave campaign has been well and truly rorked

Who does /brit/ support?

wew lad

We should abolish death

all sides

Polydrug addicts diary:

Friday; 800mg lyrica. 14 tins of guinness. 3 grams of weed.
Saturday: 700mg lyrica. 8 tins of guinness. 6 tins of carlsberg export. half a bottle of buckfast. 1mg xanax. 2 grams cocaine. 2 grams of weed.
Sunday: 0.5mg xanax. 2 grams of weed. 256mg codeine.
Monday. 4 flubromazepam 8mg, 1.5 grams of weed
Tuesday: 3 flubromazepam 8mg, 1.8 grams of weed, 400mg codeine
Wednesday: 1.9 grams of weed, 6 tins of guinness, 80mg codeine.
Thursday: So far I have had 3/4 of a bottle of merlot I bought an hour ago. Getting 7 grams of weed at 5pm.

Who polydrug-addict here?

best grill

Just played the RE7 demo, impressed AF

Ah yes, the Islamic name Eddie Mair, very good

ÜBER ALLES

Gott mitt uns Brudi

Ma'ir, arabic for Biting Wind of Righteousness

bruh..

Wales lost 2-1.

Very shootable face tbqh

>a British newspaper has a positive article on a prominent and rich Afghan nationalist
>this conclusively proves the American government backed Bin Laden

Sametaff

lel

*sends you smoke signal*

everyone is doing a wank over irish fans here because they're being good boys

don't see what's wrong with attacking politicians tbqh

fuck, I hope this doesn't mean Remain wins Northern sympathetic votes.
rugby union.
imperial flags, lads.
Imperial vexillologists, eat your hearts out.
imperialflags.blogspot.ie/2009/03/ulster-flag.html

>Win all the matches.
Too late mate. You got a draw the first one.

>hooligans
More like proper lads, not our fault youre too much of a shite bag to go up against ex-russian soldiers.

I can't believe another Muslim committed a terrorst attack!

Oh wait, it was White Christian so rorkes will quietly ignore it.

try again

*screencaps you to discredit Brexit*

this tbqhwyfaladd

she became a skellington

had a much tastier body before

England is shit hole.

>mfw welsh independence referendum tomorrow

Lads do you think the Brexit is over with the attack on the Labour bitch?

Wales won, didn't they?

GAWA GAWA GAWA GAWA GAWA GAWA GAWA

GREEN AND WHITE ARMY

Reminde Northern Ireland are going to hammer Ukraine tonight.

youtube.com/watch?v=bIuDgH8BWU0

youtube.com/watch?v=qjTogvCej-s

Is /brit/ going to be support Northern Ireland playing those Eastern European untermensch tonight at 5pm?

>HMM WHAT WILL HELP THE CAUSE?
>I KNOW
Fucking mongoloid retard

*abolishes negro slavery*

It looked like Wales were going to win, then it looked like they were going to draw then it looked like they were going to lose.

Then they lost.

>everyone is doing a wank over irish fans here because they're being good boys
youtube.com/watch?v=bIuDgH8BWU0

lol

we are a rowdy bunch

would still fuck

Replace football with darts as the national game.

Ah yes this shooting just proves that white people and guns are the problem not islam.

Ahh yes

had like a growth on the end of my dick since I was a kid and always just assumed it was just some abnormality but just took some ice and a needle to it and this yellow, rancid puss came pouring out. Pretty relieved it's gone 2bh.

*kicks you in the shin*

shut your piehole!

yes.
>later this evening.

more because of this shit youtube.com/watch?v=y7Q0u9Vc6EY

business idea: claim universal credit

Not a good day for Rorke at all

>didn't even die
>heard shouting britain first
>old white guy

you don't get much more false flag than this

surely the british people will see right through this

>If I say "not an argument" without explaining why it's not an argument, I win the discussion!
I hate this meme and every retard who uses it.

At least he's consistent in leaving
Even leaves leave-lets

Yeah.

>tattoo

Lads do you think the Brexit is over with the attack on the Labour bi tch?

dis is where id habbed lads

UKIP would welcome sturridge with open arms though

Regardless he's born here anyway

not a discussion

>A trawler once involved in Britain's biggest fishing fraud and now owned by a Sunday Times Rich List millionaire is an unfortunate choice to lead a flotilla supposed to represent a fishing industry on its last leg because of Brussels

kek

really makes you think

Hah you fucking bet er kied. Lets show the world what our wee island is made of.

What county you in right now lad?

Hahah legends. we are stereotyped as rowdy people but at heart we are polite and respectful until we get our paths crossed.

Since when was Football the national game?

You know this isn't an argument, right? You're not explaining why stating "not an argument" is not an argument

I can't believe another white Christian committed a terrorst attack!

Oh wait, it was a muslim so rasheeds will quietly ignore it.

twitter.com/andybell5news/status/743454686305464320

no evidence he shouted "britain first", people at the scene are disputing the claim
source was literally a muslim who wasn't present at the shooting

wish i was like a tom 2bh

>White guy does it
>FALSE FLAG, HE WAS MENTALLY ILL
>Non white guy does it
>THEY'RE SAVAGES, KICK THEM ALL OUT

Oh Rorke, never change :3

>You
fuck off
>youre
fuck right off

>implying UKIPers are racists.