Woke up this morning to the sound of 2 workers making loud sounds

woke up this morning to the sound of 2 workers making loud sounds.

find out my 400 years old house inside my 2000 years old town is finally getting fiber. Until now i was using a good 20mbps ADSL, never complained, but this is good.

how's your internet guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dq7PW6X3w-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

forgot to say, italianfag here

Is your house fortified?

If you aren't living in a 400 year old fortified manor house you aren't living.

they're carrying spaghetti, not fiber

Mamma mia

it is, i have high walls, loopholes and all that shit.
what are you seeing is the arch for one of the main entrances, used to be a gate 8 meters tall there but now there isn't. it is my bedroom's balcony now. we can always put it back if we want.
it's a special resin developed in the Mario Research Center that can carry internet signal and be used as a meal when the sun's too high to work

Currently 500 KB/s

just die in my sleep already

can't complain, it is definitively a good DSL

>live in brisbane
>optus adsl has shit itself 3 times this year
>everytime they get the telstra guy out to look at it
>he always fixes it within 10 minutes
>meanwhile some guys in a ukrainian warzone are getting 100x faster internet from a shack in the middle of nowhere
youtube.com/watch?v=Dq7PW6X3w-M

Where are you from brotherello?

Fibraclick just delayed the works to fucking august, and will probably delay more since tim/enel/wathewer has been doing so since December of last year

Provincia di Frosinone fag btw

How can you compete with Gypsia?

Provincia di Pescara, i didn't know about Fibraclick but now it is saying that no works are planned in my area and my picture clearly suggests otherwise. Also they've been working for the last month and from what i heard they already did most of the town's territory (which is 3 times Pescara, low density area here).

Do you know what am i supposed to check to change my plan to fiber? because i have fastweb but i think Tim is doing the job (as always), if it is FTTC do i need another router or my DSL one they just gave me will work? from what i now you need a fiber modem for FTTH

Not sure about this but between metroweb, tim and enel they are making different contracts both to lie down the fiber and to rent it at different ISP

You should call consumer support at fastweb and ask the state of the work and when you can upgrade to fiber
But Don't be so hyped, sadly it may take long time before the activation of the network

I suggest you to browse a little hardware upgrade network and ISP forum, they have many useful infos on this topic

My area goes FTTN on the 23rd.

?

?

Step it up, user.
I've gotten higher than this, closer to 900-950mbps, but I guess it's around peak usage at the moment.

I'm considering it, when I had a look last they didn't have gigabit plans, but now they do. Chorus still charging ISP's a sweet nickel and dime for gigabit connections it seems though.

I feel bad for you. My isp told me that I dont want gigabit internet and that it would take the fun out of being online. Also we really dont need things like that and would never make use of it.

I'm jelly. Funnily enough my parents 600 years old house in my B.C. city has fiber while my 1930 house don't because my neighborhood was left behind regarding wiring.

250/100 Mbit/s for $45/month

Australia,

1mb/s down
0,1mb/s up

ADSL2+

Kill me

probably the most expensive in europe
~ 5mbps
british telecom

zero investment here, third world
they sell copper wire as fiber - complete fraud
if there is fiber from the cabinet (street), to house, but the house input is copper, hey- british telecom sells it as "fiber" & fiber is more expensive than copper

>when a computer that's solely used to take images from a microscope in a cleanroom has a killer internet connection

Fiber is coming to huntsville ALnext month.

are you dutch? im getting new cables too.