Why are European ex-colonies so retarded?

>we want our freedom, leave us alone
>European country eventually offers independence
>whatever infrastructure, political system, education the colony had, it immediately collapses
>colony turns into 'random third world country no. 149'
>"well yeah, we don't have anything to eat, we live in favelas also our kids are illiterate,but at least we're free :^)"
>seeing their example another colony starts crying for 'muh freedums'
>rinse and repeat

Like really? A lot of colonies had roads and houses that rivaled Europe's in quality. But they turned it all to shit. The only exceptions from this rule are a few Anglo colonies. And would you look at that, places where Europeans still rule, the quality of life there is comparable to that of Europe.
Subhumans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G-wyEDe26CA
time.com/91081/what-science-says-about-race-and-genetics/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/race-is-not-biological_us_56b8db83e4b04f9b57da89ed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This

I feel like if these nations would have taken care of what the yuros left them there would be less racism, less homophobia, less immigration, less islam, and less complaints about child laborers enslaved to big corporations

If they would've only pulled their own weight it would have done the world so much good

>expect a bunch of plebs to know how to run a foreign economy/infrastructure when you leave
>don't teach them how to run this new form of government/economy etc
>surprised the plebs fuck it all up

ayy

>invade their country without their permission
>destroy their language, culture and religion
>constantly kill natives made them cannon fodders for your stupid wars
>steal their resources and seal their future
>"b-but you a-are stupid and pls don't come to europe :'("

hopefully jamals will fuck and impregnate each and every european women as retaliation.

That's because they weren't American and didn't have a Protestant work ethic.

It's only been 50 years, building a fully functional state with so many complex factors to deal with takes a few generations. the world will get there, dont worry

this

>It's only been 50 years, building a fully functional state with so many complex factors to deal with takes a few generations.
>the world will get there, dont worry

I wouldn't hold my breath. Just look at South America. They had plenty of time and its still all shit.

They don't value economy or trading like Asians or Americans do. They are content to sit there, playing soccer or whatever third worlders do.

It's still by far better than Africa

really, roach, you're the one to talk? at least they didn't ruin the cradle of civilization like you did

How's the genocide going :)

This french song explains it quite well

youtube.com/watch?v=G-wyEDe26CA

Basically when Euros left they made sure to leave the countries completely dry and to install people who would basically allow them to do the same thing.

>mfw reading this entire thread

>this is what Americans actually believe

I went to Africa (Cameroun) and what you're saying is completely false. The main reasons they stay poor is because they are ruled by dictatorships and dictatorships are almost always inefficient and corrupt.

Cameroonians themselves are really critical of their government and hope for things to change.

Because you didn't give us education, political voice etc. when you colonised us, fucking londo

The only reason my family is all good and well is because my grandfather received education because he had Dutch blood.

It took us a fucking 50 years just to generate enough educated people to form an actual democracy because of that

>"I have all my colonial knowledge from pop-culture" the post

>muh education and enviornmental factors are more important than genetics

HelIo reddit

how do you invade someone with their permission?

>Muh genetics

The 19th century called, they want you back

Think your country and Puerto Rico

Because all the people with actual education and knowledge about how to run a country weren't natives, they were colonists. When the colonial period ended, they left and took all their knowledge with them.

In time, the former colonies will be able to get their shit together and form strong, stable countries, but for right now, they're still in a transitory period.

>intelligence is highly heritable
>19th century science
Choose one, pissant. Return to your SJW echo chamber and leave the decisionmaking to the big boys.

More so, they don't just turn into shitholes, but they then demand continued help by Europe while at the same time insisting to keep governing themselves like complete shit. We should only offer help in return for political power.

that is some serious evolutionistic culture definition you got there, m8.

You've already bought enough political power in Europe, kraut. Don't push your luck.

They are never going to get there. Africa is ovepopulated, and is likely experience crash in food production ability in the near future, what with the climate change and all.

Don't push your fucking mouth, ya cunt.

If someone is very intelligent but hasn't learn to read, he will come across as stupid. Education is determinant in Intelligence, and Africans were constantly kept in ignorance and prevented from accessing higher jobs.

And even if Intelligence is highly heritable, no study has shown black to be more stupid than others (Stormfront "studies" don't count)

>>we want our freedom, leave us alone
>>European country eventually offers independence

I thought you would say next:

>immigrate to the metropolis

could've just exterminated all the muslims and become a semi first world country but no indos knew better

Doesn't anyone have the webm?

I die evrytime

>invade their country without permission
So all those Balkans nations offered you guys permission?

Why are Euros on this board always so pro-colonialism? Those policies bled your countries dry.

IQ tests are run by stormfront?

Side note: Why was only Britain successful at making colonies?

i always cringe when i see pseudo history from balkan shithole. maybe we should enforce turkish and make you muslim like they did it to africans.

they stole ours

You guys did do that

see Bosnia/Albania

Because all the statesmen stayed behind and ran the countries after the colonial period ended.

What about Indonesia though?

>India
>Pakistan
>Burma
>all those other African shitholes
>successful colonies

Adjust it for the numbers of Blacks in poverty.

There is no scientific argument for differences in behaviour and intelligence between human races. A black guy with a college degree is about as intelligent as a white or an asian dude with a college degree. An penniless chav in England isn't any brighter in IQ score than a poor black guy.

IQ tests measures one thing, your general level of instruction in maths and logic (which depends on school/parents/environment/etc), not intelligence.

they tried

Bosnians and Albanians still speak their mother tongues

indirect rule and sucessful settlement colonialism

People are going to bite this

Sounds like the story of your life Mehmet

>Hungary
>colonies
I think most of the time YOU were the colony.

>There is no scientific argument for differences in behaviour and intelligence between human races.
Come on, many genes have already been found and soon it will be possible to predict a person IQ from their DNA. Its only a matter of time until ethnic differences in IQ are proven to be true.

Id agree with you except for certain completely inbred populations like pakis.
These are inheritantly damaged.

I have read several papers about that and it's utter bollocks. There is a black dude which has more in common genetically speaking with you than the average Swede.

What a nice and powerful argument

>Adjust it for the numbers of Blacks in poverty.
ok

Now I know youre trolling. Still got me though.

Post maps like this for South America and Europe please.

>europe has been destroyed TWICE since releasing most colonies

>natives are the problem

kek

>hopefully jamals will fuck and impregnate each and every european women as retaliation

w-what about us pacos and joses??

Lmao that's not true at all.

You don't know shit about genetics and its obvious. And you know, any fucking chimp can see that IQ tests don't accurately measure intelligence, other than a specific subset, right? They're widely discredited as nonsense.

Ebin argument, Sven
It is basic biology, really. What differentiates you biologically from a black dude is your skin colour, nothing more or less. All these epics memes will not change that simple fact on which every biologists agree.

While at first glance this might indicates that blacks are "dumber", it doesn't show why.

>Australian flag
It just doesnt work anymore.

>Africa is overpopulated

>le beacefull ottos meme

That's honestly one of the least uniformed comments here.

@60871793
Not even giving you a (you) anymore. You gave yourself away at "skin colour".

time.com/91081/what-science-says-about-race-and-genetics/

>thinking race is made up

yeah but I've only just started going through the thread

it has been adjusted for income but not for wealth both liquid and holdings

>Thinking race isn't made up

>They had plenty of time and its still all shit
exactly what I was going to say about hungary desu

savage

Africa has historically been very sparse density and population wise.

Triggered by people asking you to use actual scientific and sociological studies instead of ebin memes and graphs ?

Actually, we were doing pretty good till the Italians came here and genocided us in our own lands and took our jooz (who were mostly our rich merchants and shit) and sent them to hitler

I know reading can be hard, but it is not that long of an article. It even has sources you can look up and do more reading on the topic.

Race highly varies by society.

Chinese it's basically non-Han and Han as the two groups they distinguish by.

Oh and fucked up your farming livestock to near wiped out levels and some detainee/concentration camps.

and prevented us from learning/teaching our own language/history and didn't even teach us and used divide and conquer strategies
at least we wuz pirates an shit under the ottomans

@60872311
No but saying race is "skin deep" is absolutley retarded considering that races have different bone structure and cranial capacity.

I think we are doing pretty good desu.

Our former masters are 1 step away from turning to venezuela.

>invade their country without their permission

>"hey, can we invade your country ?"
>"yea, sure !"

huffingtonpost.com/entry/race-is-not-biological_us_56b8db83e4b04f9b57da89ed

There, I can post an article who says the exact thing you want to proof, but you're obviously not going to read it since it's the HuffPo and you just know it's not true.

Your article is interesting but it's full of "maybe" and this part :

>The rise of the West, too, is unlikely to have been just some cultural accident. As European populations became adapted to the geographic and military conditions of their particular ecological habitat, they produced societies that have turned out to be more innovative and productive than others, at least under present circumstances.

Is just ridiculous. Malian, Ethiopian and Songhaï empires, among others, were as prosperous and developed as Western ones. It also completely ignores the fact that Europe had practically the best climate, geographical localisation and assets to grow a civilisation.

>muh 19th century

Gay pride called, it wants you back

can you stop that autistic @21301809 shit? its retarded i don't even know who you're responding to

I see you in every thread
>you say retarded shit
>people call you out on it
>you get butthurt
>you turn on "NOT EVEN GIVING YOU (you)s" mode
chill lad

Those are physical differences likely dues to a different environment. It doesn't imply that Blacks are somehow dumber than Whitey for any reasons. I don't know what point you're trying to make.

>dat fucking chink

EVERYTIME

>Huffington post
TOPPEST
OF
KEKS

I just knew it would happen.

This and the best part is he is right and a minority too.

Leftests can only twiddle their thumbs here and mumble.

Yeah, he is ""right""

It's totally poor people's fault if they are poor

Totally not a biased paper with an agenda

Might not be relevant to the current discussion, but

>HuffPo is biased
>Breitbart, DailyMail, RT or DailyCaller are not

do you believe in the illuminati too?
i do too
its a conspiracy to destroy the white race led by zionists world wide
someone should do something to stop it :o

We didn't need to teach China anything

This.
Also
>Roman Empire at their peak
>RE present in /mena/
>everythings relatively fine: infrastructure etc
>RE gets btfo by Ummah
>/mena/ turns to shit

I don't know how anyone can justify this, even in current year.

Overpopulated relative to their output tb h.

It's because they've been a major empire for centuries and while colonised weren't as cucked as Africa

You tried you were just incompetent af

You wouldn't even have been able to commit genocide if it wasn't for 19th century euro railroads from Germany

how would you have enforced turkish if turks were uneducated af and had to bring in Armenians, Greeks and Jews to get their shit done