Why is the southeast corner of Mexico better off compared to the rest of lower Mexico? What goes on here?

Why is the southeast corner of Mexico better off compared to the rest of lower Mexico? What goes on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

visionofhumanity.org/#page/indexes/mexico-peace-index/2015
insightcrime.org/news-analysis/insight-crime-homicide-round-up-2015-latin-america-caribbean
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_civilization#Postclassic_period_.28c._950.E2.80.931539_AD.29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cartels...i think

Tourism

Also, shit maps.

Superior Maya genetics

>better

Fuck them, they killed the dinos

Both of these say the same thing.

Northwest, Middle and Southeast Mexico are first world. The rest is barbarianism. Especially the southwest.

Actually, this. Mayans have always been more advanced than the rest of the indians.

>say the same thing.
No

The IQ and the genetic maps are bullshit OC.

It has always been like that. I'm not even sure what's the answer to your question. It's just what it is.
True that, except Yucatán. It is considered one of the best states of Mexico and its biggest city, Mérida, one of the best if not the best city of Mexico right now.

But your map leads to the same conclusion. Central Mexico, the Northeast and that peninsula are better and the rest is awful.

The best states of Mexico right now are Aguascalientes, Querétaro, Yucatán, Estado de Mexico, and Hidalgo. and maybe San Luis Potosí and Coahuila. The worsts are The Baja Californias, Chihuahua, Sinaloa, Guerrero, Chiapas, Nayarit and Colima.

It doesn't stop those maps being untrue.

That doesnt make that retarded OC any less fake

>Estado de Mexico

But the Yucatan is the southeast. That's specifically what I was referring to. Why is this area so much better than the rest of Mexico?

Tourism

They still have a lot of poverty though

>Best states of Mexico
>Estado de Mexico

visionofhumanity.org/#page/indexes/mexico-peace-index/2015
Posting this for fun

Mayans had general literacy and a legitimate middle class when the Aztec were doing their flower war bullshit.

I still don't get their methodology

Pic very related
insightcrime.org/news-analysis/insight-crime-homicide-round-up-2015-latin-america-caribbean

Mayans weren't really a thing when the Aztecs thrived.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_civilization#Postclassic_period_.28c._950.E2.80.931539_AD.29

>Mayans weren't really a thing when the Aztecs thrived.

delet this

At the time, they were in their final days before collapse.

>argentina, colombia or chilel are going to rekt us in copa america

CHI

>Estado de Mexico

Are you fucking ill?

Does somebody with the extra flags add on care to tell us what is this guy's state? Can't believe you think Chihuahua is bad and EdM is "good".

Nigga, that shithole is literally salvatrucha tier.

Are you on meth? Chihuahua is the asshole of the north. Edomex is over-industrialized and polluted but by development metrics they're not bad at all. Don't forget about half the population of EdM are the people living in hyper dense affluent peripheral zones of DF.

What would you know faggot. Life in this state is ok as long as you stick to the bigger cities. Not Juarez of course, that place really goes beyond me.

Estado de Mexico, on the other side, is a delinquency infested shithole. I had to stay in Ecatepec for a few days and there I met some of the most ignorant and stupid people I ever met. A very good friend of mine stayed for months with family who had been living there for all of their life. He told me he would rather work as a rancher for the rest of his life in a god-forgotten place in Chihuahua instead of having a "nice" job in Edm.

I am not saying my state is neat as fuck. But I think that you don't know very well the kind of place that edm is.

I've been to Huixquilucan, Toluca and Cuautitlan. They all seemed like decent lower middle class, stable though mediocre towns. Of the two places I've been in Chihuahua, Carmago and Juarez both were El Salvador level garbage. Especially Juarez.

Are you mentally deficient?

Both are shitholes. Period.

chinga a tu puta madre

>Juarez

So that's why. I literally have nothing good to say about those guys, maybe Juan Gabriel. And about Camargo, well, I don't know, never been there, it's an irrelevant pueblo in the desert.

If you actually went to bigger cities like the capital, Delicias, Cuauhtémoc or Parral, you would actually step into nice places.

literalmente el norte es un pueblo con costa

Northern faggot