My iPhone got locked, and I can't unlock it, what do I do? I tried entering my iCloud details, didn't work

My iPhone got locked, and I can't unlock it, what do I do? I tried entering my iCloud details, didn't work.

Other urls found in this thread:

drfone.wondershare.com/icloud/how-to-unlock-icloud-locked-iphone.html
drfone.wondershare.com/icloud/bypass-icloud-activation.html
iphoneimei.net/unlock-iphone/remove-icloud-account-from-iphone
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Posting in a legendary thread.

tyqerias...

GIVE IT BACK TYRONE

Give it back Jamal

GIVE IT BACK JAMAL

Take the phone and lightly brush a coating of olive oil onto it, taking care to avoid ports. It can help to cover the ports with a single strip of detailing tape (very thin masking tape). Once the phone is coated sufficiently, remove your trousers and underwear before gently inserting the phone into your anus.

give it back Mohammad

install gentoo

There's a backdoor built into the audio processing subsytem, to unlock you must speak the following passphrase very loudly into the microphone:

"HIYAM-A-STOOP-PID-THEE-VEENG-NOG"

fucked ur mom fgt

OP here.

Please be serious, I literally can't live without this phone, please help

Surrender the phone Michael

Return it, Daqueesha

You can literally do nothing to get in unless you remember the user name and password. You can try going to the Apple Store if it really is your phone and maybe they can help.

Open up the screen by following the usual tutorials EXCEPT this time you need to remove the connectors on the fingerprint enclave. Reboot while the enclave is still disconnected then get a length of rope and kys you thieving negro

reported. you make yourself look ignorant when you act racist

Give it back Tyrone

Have you sucked your daily dick yet son

oh fuck I'm really really sorry please don't report me I didn't mean it

My name isn't any of these.

Relinquish the handset, John

Part with the mobile communications device pajeet

drfone.wondershare.com/icloud/how-to-unlock-icloud-locked-iphone.html
drfone.wondershare.com/icloud/bypass-icloud-activation.html

There. Try all of those. If not call an apple store, if they don't help pay 30 bucks: iphoneimei.net/unlock-iphone/remove-icloud-account-from-iphone

(disclaimer: haven't tried anything myself)

I used to work cellphone tech support for AT&T. This happened all the time because apparently iphone users are stupid faggots who have no idea what technology is despite being a tiny marketshare.

Call Apple, wait on hold for 1-2 hours and have them tell you there's nothing they can do

it looks like you have an iCloud locked phone. this basically means its a brick, unless you remember your security details or passcode or whatever.

if you can't, you got paperweight and you could sell it on local classifieds for a small buck. also

don't listen to this faggot. anyone claiming to say they can bypass an iCloud lock is wasting your time.

Give it back Laquisha

Return it, Tyreese Williams

Daquan, it's time to give it back

Abdullah, give it back