Country run by Muslim extremists

> Country run by Muslim extremists

> Can’t keep Iranian peoples together (azeri’s, kurds, balochi’s might secede)

> Force smart and educated to go oversees

> prosecute against actual Iranian religions like Zoroastrians and Baha’is

> allow people from nearby countries to claim Iranian mathematicians, generals, poets, historians and other key cultural identities

> allows people to loot archaeological sites

> Re-write history books and make it look like Iran’s past is only 50 years old

> As Arab countries (except the gulf ones) slowly move towards secularism, Iran goes the other way

> Make alliances with countries like China who would happily fuck them up in exchange with a more favourable alliance

> Next on the Anglosphere hit list for not using USD as petro dollars and not allowing Central banks

> No support from foreign powers (US, France, Britain) during the election protests to overthrow government, makes me think they have strong alliances in reality rather this political puppet show; why would they, Anglos are there reason why Terrorism and Islamic Fundamentalism exists. They have done more for the rise of Islam than Mohammad himself

> Jews that your ancestors saved literally want to see 80,000,000 people die

> Mfw your native country will be destroyed eventually. All history and peoples gone.

> Mfw try to fit in Canada but you know you never reaaaaally belong – just like every other diaspora here (even native Canucks are “we wuz”)

> Realize that outside Sup Forums nobody gives a shit about the world and they go on with their lives but I can’t seem to be able to get off this fucking site

> Have done really well for myself and family (1st Gen) but still not as rich as I’d like to be – compared to people who have been here for centuries

> No gf, fat and balding.

> Replies to this are gonna be "LEAF" or "Leave sandnigger"

Leave without me. I'm not gonna make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pB78CnYJfIY
youtube.com/watch?v=ep_dIBNraJc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazanderani_language
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> I want foreign powers to support a revolution in my former country that I won't fight in
you're also the worst sort of an expat

>a fucking toothpaste

If you want a revolution in Iran to happen then you should actively try to help it from where you are and then go back to Iran to fight in it if it starts you worthless faggot

This
OP is worse than the Belarusian exile Rada

also, HURR DURR MUH FIRE DUALITY is not a real religion

They should clean up their fucking mess I did. You make it sound like it's all up to me
What??

Gee, I wonder what separatism in Iran could lead to?
Western imperialist powers arming minorities against Iran...destabilizing Iran which would lead to destabilization of the entire region..
Kurdish rebels need to calm the fuck down, not Iran too. Especially when Iran never persecuted Kurds like Iraq and Turkey.

>azeri’s
>iranian
KEK

>try to fit in Canada but you know you never reaaaaally belong
You speak english and pay into canadian tax system. Unless you are the worst kind of sandnigger who refuses to act Canadian this is all on you.

I'm a fucking gook living in Alabama, I'll die for this country and am going to be voting against Korean interests in this election because the US is getting ripped off to the tune of trillions by other slant eyes for kobe beef dinners to retarded and unqualified diplomats.

Have Canada first in your heart and you will be Canadian.

>fear of losing a neighbor intensifies :D

>allows people to loot archaeological sites

Waaiiiiit
I thought only arabs do such stuff?
What the fuck, was that only a revolution thing or do you still do?

To be fair it's not like they are really safe in country...

They get to them before Universities do. They're bought by Iranian diaspora and other museums.

Lel, you better think about yourself losing Turkey as a neighboring country.
Kurdish independence in Iran is far less likely and not essentially a bad thing for Armenia.

Be proud of your country, Iranian bro.
Iran is the only ME country supporting the Syrian government.
Iran won't bow down to NATO empire.

well, not actually. the border cities with Turkey is azeri or turkish populated. Igdir and Kars . there is no way they join kurds

Can't wait to see Iran turn to shit tbqh

Lebanon is at least neutral, arent they?

btw
>No support from foreign powers (US, France, Britain) during the election protests to overthrow government

You dont want this.
All revolutions today get coopted and the fact that the last 2 all had to do with foreign meddling and left you for worse each time shouldnt let you leave begging for more.

Hope that when the mullahs die from old age the youth will change Iran slow and softly so iranian people can be proud on it themselves later on.
Think of syria and ucranine. revolutions are poison in the modern age.

also i was talking about Azeri independence which could bring end to border.

I guess. They have Hezbollah support but it doesn't represent Lebanon.

Lol. Kurdish armed resistance against Iran has been going on for like one hundred year. PJAK targeted Iranian army like yesterday too.

Do Azeris have any of this? Azeris and Balochis are lame as fuck, I don't expect Azeri independence.

youtube.com/watch?v=pB78CnYJfIY

>prosecute against actual Iranian religions like Zoroastrians

It gets better.

Iranians claim to be original Aryans. But then I see spineless bitches like OP. Complete untermensch.

they once got "independence" in 1946 with help of commies. also they tried a lot before. but they don't have violent groups right now in iran. but look at this. it is club fans
youtube.com/watch?v=ep_dIBNraJc

Terrible chinese presence here.

>I don't expect Azeri independence
lol untill they dont get rid of aliev they wont do anything

Oh man I got 420

Why are Mazandarani a different colour? They're pretty much Persians with an accent.

I don't understand the video.

?
Aliyev has nothing to do with Iranian Azeris.

they are screaming nationalistic stuff"Long live Azerbaijan". a lot of them want independence or united Azerbaijan. But they don't attack Persians or chimp out like kurds.

iranians are one of like three decent diasporas. You know you are good when the worst insult anyone can come up with is "you have gaudy decoration tendencies"

At least you have an ally or two
Maybe 3
While we don't
Not even Berber or.niggers want to help us in anything

where is Mazandarani>?

They're purple just north of Teheran, I don't know why they're called differetly on that map.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazanderani_language
looks like a different language

I know someone from Mazandaran and according to her it's just a strong accent.

well according to some Turks Azeri is just accent of Turkish. But it is different enough to be called as other language. You still can understand each-other tho

I will weep for you