IPhone 8 Part Leaks Surface

Oh boy, this thing is gonna be a huge hit. No bezels, pretty as fuck, iOS11 goodness and the fastest CPU of them all. CPU will probably be 2x the closest competitor.
Will you buy one Sup Forums? I'm def gonna upgrade from Moto come Nov.

Other urls found in this thread:

cpsc.gov/Recalls/2015/lenovo-expands-recall-of-battery-packs-for-thinkpad-notebook-computers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop shilling your garbage

I'm kinda of sold on it but I don't know if I get this or just build a new computer because my htc one m9 has been servicing me well for about 2 years now, I only noticed some slow down and fucking constant heating to over 90°C because the first gen snapdragon 810.

It really does depend

Kys

Poo in the fucking loo Prakesh.

>lagPhone

just go with the computer. do you REALLY need a $1000 phone if your current one works fine?

>buttmad pajeet is mad
kek

My 5 year old Android phone was already powerful enough for all my needs, only replaced it with a chinkphone because the battery died.

I have better places to put my money to.

I wish Apple paid me but you Sup Forumsentleman are getting jewed pretty fucking hard by chinks, mainly by comparing a toy-grade plastic that has toy-grade OS that requires desktop-tier amount of ram to even match iPhone speed, only to be discontinued 6 months later. Plastic screens, shit quality, housefire batteries, shit tier camera, undurable shatter-prone chassis, burn prone amoled screens, shitty software and hardware design, unrootable mediakek phones and undeletable career & oem apps doesn't help your cause either. You need to open your eyes to clearly see who is shilling and who is not.

>t. iToddler

>All of those old-generation Macs
You are desperate to prove your point, aren't you. Don't worry, you will get over it someday.

Also:
cpsc.gov/Recalls/2015/lenovo-expands-recall-of-battery-packs-for-thinkpad-notebook-computers
Kek

Is this the same guy who posts black cuck threads on Sup Forums ?
Fuck off with this shit, I don't want your lies polluting my mind.

Garbage, and the worst part will be that other manufacturers will follow suit with this stupidity.

It's just natural evolution of phone design.

Next thing will probably be deleting all ports and using inductive usb coupling and charging.

But i don't want that, I want rectangular screens, and dedicated ports and buttons. Shove your "evolution" up your ass.

> One plus Vs Apple
Comparing shit with Shit

Yes. I want to get away from Windows Phone because I can no longer deny that even Microsoft doesn't give a shit about it anymore.

All the Android Phones I've tried were bad.
It's a shame customizability is so limited unless there's an exploit in the current IOS version.

>talking about phones
>post laptops

I got two free batteries from this, something Applel wouldn't have offered!

Ah, dat sweet 9 hours of battery life on Debian, and all for free! :へ)

I can't wait to buy the new iPhone Galaxy 8.

yeah for sure winfags ;')
only you are so stupid to think apple is wasting money on Sup Forums pajeets

>this delusion
Yeah I'm sure Apple needs to pay a bunch of neckbeards on Sup Forums in order to get people to buy Apple products

I mean, >>>/spg/ user-kun. No need to make bait threads and new pastas.

well india is massive. also nice job putting in the kill apple out of the tech world a total of six times. Really accentuates all the arguments you have.

sasuga aWOo kun~

>more botnet
>more surveillance
>more cashgrab
>more unnecessary bullshit that is basically a toy that NO FUCKING PERSON OVER NINE YEARS OLD NEEDS
Smartphones are shit, Sup Forums. Get the fuck over it and end this stupid fucking fad killing technology.

None gives a fuck, go pander your gay fashion accessories on /fa/ or /lgbt/. We don't want you here.

don't use he as a replacement for the carat you degenerate

He? He what? What did he do?

This, fuck off MacFucks.

>for a small price of $2000

>>for a small price of $2000
Under $800.

Are people really this delusional?

>someone made this

>being unable to find humour in being ironic
boi

I used to like Apple phones, but these days I feel like an idiot for buying one. The battery never lasts. I literally have to charge the thing every three hours, because they make every new iPhone thinner than the last one. They never get the camera software right. It's always lens flare this, purple hue that. Half the time, the same app I bought is free on Android. Also, I've started to notice that a lot of undesirable people act like I'm automatically their friend because we use the same phone.

>he thinks Apple shills on obscure forums with barely any visitors compared to even the smallest average sites
>he thinks Apple would put in time and effort to try and appeal to 150 or so bona fide neckbeards on Sup Forums

This is the toppest of delusions and keks. Apple shills in Hollywood, in films, with celebrities. Fucking chinks with Cuckstarter shit come here to shill. You're too fucking retarded to understand.

You don't have to be paid to be a shill. Apple has plenty of foaming mouth fanatics who invade every corner of the web with their stockholm syndrome.

>humour
nah
>boi
>>>/9gag/

>You don't have to be paid to be a shill. Apple has plenty of foaming mouth fanatics who invade every corner of the web with their stockholm syndrome.

Is this your first day on Sup Forums? Have you not seen an AMD v Intel v Nvidia thread before? That's literally what you just described and its what mostly happens around here. There is little to no Apple fanatics on Sup Forums. You see 1 (one) post out of 8,000 praising Apple and you think there's paid shills from Apple, on Sup Forums. You have a very distorted reality.

uhhhhh

Even as an iPhine user myself I'm pretty fucking annoyed of the rampant apple shilling here. Why can't people just get what they want and let others do the same? Are their lives that void of any meaning shitposting on 4chins day and night makes them feel like they belong?

>This abomination is what the new iphone could look like
>ifags unironically defend this shit
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHSHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Funny that almost all replies are basically
>Waaa do not like something that I don't like

I am an android user but this direction of apple in terms of design is likable, and even slightly impressive.

When apple did something
>WAHAHA ABDOMINATION, SO UGLY, APPLEL IS DED

>When Samsung, Moto or OnePlus did the same thing
>WAHAHA APLEL IS DEAD, IN YOUR FACE APLEL, THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

>no headphone jack
>no jailbreak in the immmediate future

zero reason to upgrade from my 6 IMHO

plus that cut out in the top would have jobs rolling in his grave

>posts right after WWDC about Apple news and new announcements
>somehow normal 'shilling'

You're a fucking retard.

Cry more.

Look in the archives, this has been going on for a while now. The threads always include things like "lagdroid" or "you're just poor". It makes us all iPhone users look like ignorant pompous twats.

I don't have any problem with people using android and accept there are things android is better at but I still use an iPhone because that's what I decided to use.

I don't know if I can stay on Sup Forums for much longer. If it's not an iPhone shill it's gonna be a mac or ipad "pro" shill shitting up the board causing Sup Forums to purge all the actual tech related threads.

iOS holding back iPhone. It's a fucking shame. It looks good in theory, but when you finally use it you realize how bland it is.

Fpbp