What's wrong with enjoying video games?

What's wrong with enjoying video games?

>>Sup Forums

Nothings wrong with them, just this board is for the discussion (or lack thereof) of tech, not games.

Are we talking about good vidya like the one in your image or garbage we get nowadays?

Nothing, you shouldn't care about internet people opinions

nothing. I visit Sup Forums sometimes, and a lot of other boards. But there are separate boards for a reason. Post that shit where it belongs to drastically improve everyone's browsing experience.

They're great. They're so great, they have a whole fucking dedicated to them, where you can discuss games and related subjects to your hearts content.

This board has become a dumping ground for every other blue board's trash. Please stop enabling migrant Sup Forums shitposters by posting threads like this.

>people born in the year of homm3 can legally post here

Holy shit that looks familiar. What's the game's title?

Are you fucking shitting me

Games are a waste of time and an infantile pastime for children with inferior mental abilities.

No. It's been a long since I've played or seen it. Already found it on google.

Bingo
This is not the place, as simple as that

And yet here you are, complaining about how other people spend their time, while you shitpost on a north korean bathing suit image stadium. You have no right to say other people are wasting their time while you waste away your pathetic life masturbating to anime.

Shame Heroes went to shit.

Thank you

his mom wouldn't let him play games and he is still buttmad about it.

Video games are technology and should be allowed even if theres a board for it. People shipost here all the time, even when there's Sup Forums for this, people still shitpost here.

>Gem
Not just useless First Aid, but SPECIALTY in First Aid?
>keeping the slow-ass dwarves in your hero's army

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.

But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?

In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17.

Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

Know your place, you fucking Sup Forumsermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

Nothing wrong with it.
>>Sup Forums though.
But Sup Forums-tards that behaves immature because it's a game are in fact less mature than the gamers they seem to hate so much.
Maybe because they are FOSS-tards.

There are Sup Forums approved games(pretty much everything from Zachtronics) but 99% of games are worthless shit.

homm3 has more problems like necro being op and inferno being shit. CYKA fan expansion fixed them while adding extra town.

nofunallowed.jpg

Gaymers are retarded. They come here shitposting about thier new gaymer gpus/cpus or any other shitty software/hardware.
To put it shortly; we just hate Sup Forums

fpbp

Inferno has 2 rather good units, while the rest are garbage, but yeah kinda underpowred compared to others.

/thred

Because it's a huge weakness for Linux we're supposed to pretend games don't exist.

>talks about good vidyas
>shows us a game which has no more than 10 frames in total and 11 different colors.
We get it, you are a snowfake but do you really enjoy that shit? if yes, how?

Does everyone just have thinkpads here? No one has msi or dell or anything like that?

Having a Jade right here.

A whole fucking, huh?

Jade?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>we
1. Sup Forums is not one person
2. you are a minority, or there wouldn't be so many Sup Forums tier threads