>he bought a gtx 1060
LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/MSI-GTX-1070-ARMOR-8G/dp/B01GXOX2BU
youtube.com/watch?v=lAwYodrBr2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=LkvZKpmrOno
gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-1060-6GB-vs-AMD-RX-580/3639vs3923
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sure, I mean I'd get a 580 if they weren't out of stock everywhere.

the performance of this game considering my experience with the performance of dirt rally is pretty shit

I just purchased a card and was wondering if it's worth it because of the price being nice.

amazon.com/MSI-GTX-1070-ARMOR-8G/dp/B01GXOX2BU

Anyone experienced with this card?

inb4

I bought mine to use CUDA, any extra gaming I can do on the side is extra.

>RX580 nearly as good as the 1070 for 150 bucks less
What now nvidiots?

The 1070 is actually cheaper my dude, where have you been living? Under a rock?

Why don't they include the 480s? It should be different performance and you can still find them relatively cheap.

He said in the video that he didn't bother testing the 470 and 480 because they're so similar to the 570 and 580.

What choice do I even have when bitniggers have made it impossible to get a 580.

>No Fury X in the chart

Fury x == 1080

1050ti is still so good, where i'm from it costs the same as a rx460 vice versa.
AMD is fucked over here.

stock 390x is still better than polaris refresh, with better mins than a 1070. might be worth it to strap a cheap aio to this old furnace yet.

>game made by amd

i have no experience with it but you should be fine user

At least he didn't buy a gtx 970.

I actually wanted a game with Ruby in the main character. She was so sexy why did they even drop her? Or was she from ati and amd didn't want to adapt the mascot?

>Go to buy RX 580
>No less than 600$
>Anybody buying used equipment from eBay takes a warranty-less gamble
>Used electronics are for poor niggers

Ayyyeeeeeeeeeee.

>Fury x == 1080

Welp guess that confirms my purchase now.
Plus it doesn't gimp passthrough.

>tfw bought a refurbished RX 480 8 GB for $190 jus before mining boom

It even has a lifetime warranty.

No it doesn't.

>just get a 1060 it will be fine 1070 is totally overkill for 1080p we swear

you are all faggots and this is why i didnt get the 1060

Buy my 480 for 400$+shipping it's the same and I promise I never mined with it! ;^)

GO AMD GO !

Ayyyeeeeeeeeeee PayPal.? If I throw in 30$ can you flash it to 580 for me????? Please??? I'm sick of my 1080 :/ too hot

Why you wouldn't get a 1070 is lost on me. It's literally the only GPU worth getting.

All Visiontek cards cme with lifetime warranty.

i did get one why are you fucking harassing me?

>lifetime warranty.
lol underage ban

>visiontek

ya they have a lifetime warranty because they are shit

>AMD is better in some game
>NVIDIA BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>nvidia is better in some game
>AMD BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>they average out to about the same
>STILL, FUCK THE OTHER GUYS THOUGH

>got a 1070 to replace my 480
im shook, f-fuck

t. 1060 ramlet owner

i have a 1070 doesn't change the fact visiontek is garbage should have gone with gigabyte or asus

Why doesn't visiontek have a wikipedia page ?

>amd
>gigabyte or asus
get a load of this guy

>SHiT 4
Looks like ass no matter what anyway

This.
/thread

So the 1080 is the go-to card for now, right?
Looking to upgrade my 290X.

youtube.com/watch?v=lAwYodrBr2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=LkvZKpmrOno

No, go for gtx 1070 because in a few years they will release a new mid range card that beats the 1080 for less than half the price.

>RX 580 is matching GTX 1070 in DiRT 4
Are you sure that the game isn't optimized shit? Also I wasn't planning on buying something that doesn't exist

By that logic I should never upgrade ever, since there's always gonna be newer cooler shit.
For a difference of $100 I'll splurge and get the 1080. The 1070 looks fine, but I wanna treat myself.

290x is fine for right now, may as well see how pricing for vega plays out.

yeah, what's the point of having a benchmark with AMD RX cards?

Actually, the RX580 is about $150 bucks more since the only place you can get one right now is way above market price on ebay.

>include the 480s?
Not much point in including it, they are sold out everywhere and they won't be restocked.

>stock 390x
The 390x is a total housefire card that's not even worth considering. In terms of pure performance it's still great. It really is. But you get it's performance at 3 times the power consumption of a RX 480 or other card with about the same performance.

390x undervolted at 1050mhz/1200mv/90% PL is 224w. runs quiet at 60% fan. It was worth considering 2 years ago before there was the 10 series and polaris and is still a performer, fuck the MPGs

>290x is fine for right now
Its a great entry level card, I don't regret buying it, but its really starting to struggle with newer releases.
I have a 144hz monitor, and I'd like to actually hit that number sometimes.

I bought one for $150 (6gb), no complaints desu.

gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-1060-6GB-vs-AMD-RX-580/3639vs3923

Really 1060 over is better, do you really play dirt, never heard of it this tread , I play games also

Just a tip, now is a very good time to sell those 290x and 390x cards. Seriously, look at the prices.

I seriously doubt you'll be able to get $600 for the 8GB version of the 390x a month from now. Yes, that's actually the bid in one particular ongoing auction with 9 total bids.

Does it not bother anyone that the fastest and most expensive card on the market can't even run 1080p @ 144hz?

Yeah, I saw the 290x's going for 250 used, making my upgrade just $250,

>difference of $100
Where do you live? Here the 1080's are much more expensive that 1070.

I went with 1070 because I've gone with the top end cards before and regretted it when newer cards are released with the mid range versions giving 2x the performance for less.

>hawaii proving to be indestructible AGAIN

US of A.
The 1070 is going for 400ish, the 1080 is 520.

This. I needed it for CUDA

How does cuda compare to AMD's equivalent? I'm doing 3d modelling like blender but want to know if that sort of thing makes a difference?

I used to have radeon card when I started off learning Blender and I straight up couldn't take advantage of cuda, granted this was a 8 year old card. I tried cuda on a pc at work with a weaker (integrated) graphics card but similar specs and it just blew it out of the water. Renders were 2 times faster.

same poster. I would say it's only worth it for the final render. You don't lose much time off quick samples

not as bad as buying a 1080 founders edition (because the fucking 1080ti costs the same now)

>an architecture designed to compete with the 780/780Ti still knocking on the door of last gen's Nvidia flagship

Mother of God when will you people see the light. Nvidia is a fucking cancerous blight upon the GPU market.

60FPS at 1080p ultra settings from a budget card? Pretty good.

nvidia cards sure do age like milk

>1070 is actually cheaper
where can I buy a GTX 1070 that costs less than $199 ?

So Hawaii was the true GOAT all along?

>fury
>better scores than a 1070

yeah boi

nice drivers nvidia

>Hawaii STILL kicks ass
It never fucking dies.

>hawaii scores

STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

THIS ISNT THE WAY

WHY ISNT IT OBSOLETE YET

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can...

what the fuck is with that
high and ultra on RX 580
everything else is 1060
what the fuck did Nvidia do

DELET

>games

>Just a tip, now is a very good time to sell those 290x and 390x cards. Seriously, look at the prices.

I just sold my unboxed MSI 290X for £200 ($254) on eBay. They were going for less than half that in some cases a month or two ago. Even what I got is a bit less than some have sold for, but I wanted a quick sale (and it only took a couple of hours).

It's crazy that this is happening again more than three years after the first mad cryptocurrency-fuelled rush on Hawaii cards. They're still beasts for any purpose.

...cherry pick as well.

>game released in mid-2015 versus game released four days ago

Post some 800x600 Skyrim benchmarks next please.

>gimpworks title

>"""technology"""

>real games vs AMD tech demo that they used for close to a decade
ok

i want you stupid newfags to leave

>goyworks title
>three frames difference

lol

Seriously, Hawaii is the best graphics purchase I've ever made. Truly amazing how it's held up. Second only to tahiti. Can't say the same about my other rig with fucking kepler.

where the fuck do you live that a 580 is actually $199?

>Kekler
I have 770. Kill me please.

>tfw 1070
Should have gotten a 1080

Went from 670 to a 390 just as they gimped Kepler, feels good

Yeah, and it's exactly where I expect it to be on that benchmark. What's the issue?

Why won't Sup Forumsedditors fuck off, le gaming is not Sup Forums related.

How does a 1060 compare to two stock 760's in sli? I still own a 760 and I want to buy another one.

Well, people still buy Ryzens 7 and they have up to 25% less performance than a 7700k, so I guess you could argue the same way with the GTX 1060 ?

>sli 760
>even considering it
just get a 1060

I'm starting to feel like i'm going to have to buy a 1060 or step up to a 1070 because i can't find a 580 ANYWHERE.

>2GB VRAM
>almost 2018

blame miners
i can sell you an almost mint 480 for mere 450$ :^)

Still happy with my ancient 6970… better luck next time marketing people.

>sli
when it works its going to be still not as good as 1060.
Mostly it wont work at all

How does a 980ti compare today? Could get one for $250