Why is this so perfect?

Other urls found in this thread:

tonymacx86.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ISO keyboard layout
>macOS

>macOS
The only Unix variant that is illegal to distribute and use on unauthorized hardware.

because you're an autistic nigger ;^)

Because you are a faggot.

still the best.

>still the best.
Proprietary and closed sauce, Mr. Assmilk.

>not using bsd instead

you may break Sup Forums with this post in the same manner butter on a cat will spin forever

Stop being a loser and use a real os,cunt.

Ew looking at macOS through a thinkpad screen is like looking at art through a window covered in shit. Thinkpads would be perfect if it had good screens.

So start using windows 10 faggot

gaymer spotted.
pls
macOS is for actually getting shit done.

>ISO
>MacOSX
X220 IPS is fine.
stfu shill cunt. MacOS is closed as fuck.

>not using ISO
what a faggot.

It's disgustingly uncomfortable.

What's the point of macOS besides some obscure exclusive type design apps and Sketch?

Where did you get that type of enter key OP? It's not the default layout right?

blue bubble texting traps

>illegal to use on unauthorized hardware
in what country

Hackintosh looks fun. I would like to try it sometime. Is macOS as customizable as Linux?

Because it isn't this.

doesn't crash all the time like Windows or force restarts all the time to apply updates. just werks

You can run any X11 compatible DE on it, just like on any other unix system.

"free" countries. Take a guess.

I'd like to try it. Can you do it on any computer, or do you have to get very specific hardware?

If that's all you want you could get an iPod Touch for $100
MacOS can technically run on any compatible Intel processor, but getting certain features working (fuck imessage) can be a challenge
tonymacx86.com

damn. my only computers both have AMD APUs.

its not. i got a macbook air a few years back and i am big into audio prod and tried to like it so hard but i didnt make it through a week before i secure wiped and put debian / win7 dual boot on it

maybe it was just the purist in me saying "dont waste time with another os" but osx always did feel weird... not seeing the root file system in finder triggered me pretty hard.

so yeah - horses courses somethin somethin....

reported.
go be racist with other dumb people

Why not just install FreeBSD or PCBSD and call it a day? Is OS X really that good?

You're buying a Mac. You're already paying out the ass for the hardware, so you might as well use the OS that came with it, or you can be RMS and have a friend install GNU+Linux on a thrift store Thinkpad

what are you talking about?
i'm talking about op.

Not OP but i just want an unix-like os with consistent design, MS Office and Photoshop.

Also everything but the "mute microphone" button works when running macOS on a T420, even the expresscard slot and the docking station.

OP here, Wi-Fi doesn't work for me. So that's a problem.

Oh right the t420 has an Intel wlan card by default.

Get a $5 Dell DW1510 card for instant WiFi without dealing with kexts and whatnot.

>GORE

but it's not running lunix

Not trying to be a sick but why would you run Linux when you could run bsd?

You were so close and then had to ruin it with mac OS

Because BSD does not have the hardware support most distros have and I like to run linux programs and cant do so seeing BSD removed native linux emulation

>The only Unix variant that is illegal to distribute and use on unauthorized hardware.
Apple only goes after companies that attempt to sell macOS preinstalled on Hackintoshes.

Apple doesn't give a fuck on what you install it unless you're selling it.

Godawful.

>Apple only goes after companies that attempt to sell macOS preinstalled on Hackintoshes.

Lol who tf does that? some shady chinks on ebay?

like you're moms vagina

What is the opposite for you in terms of tech of "Godawful" ?

who the fuck wants to use bsd

LOLOLOLO THATS WHAT SHE SAIDBAUAHAHAHAHAHA SEXUAL INNUENDO LOLOLOL DUDE

VAGINAS LOL

>Lol who tf does that? some shady chinks on ebay?
Few years back there was some company selling preinstalled OSX on HP laptops IIRC.

But yeah, Apple doesn't give a fuck about piracy otherwise. They don't care about piracy of pro apps either. As long as you don't sell it, Apple doesn't give a fuck. They don't even employ serial numbers (OSX never had a serial number either).

It's in the OSX EULA... you are 'not authorized' to install OSX on anything but an apple licenced computer... fuck them.

shut the fuck up. go back to your shitty ass distro.

Doesn't have argument to just tell these to shutup

Are you fucking dumb? You think that picture is something NEGATIVE? Demonstrating the monstrous I/O and dual monitor setup from 2 little adapters is a negative thing? This place isn't even a tech board anymore.

Kind of stupid how you need those fucking adapters to plug in a simple USB device, or a memory card.. Especially considering how much money they want for those things..

HAHA XD

USB-A is deprecated, USB-C is the future. Stop holding back progress fucking luddite.

>hackintosh
kill yourself poorshit

thinkpads looks so horrible...

>1366x768 tn
>fagOS

Literally the worst of every world.

>perfect
No full-disk encryption.

FileVault works out of the box with the T420.

>but it's apple botnet
i won't deny that

Reported to apple HQ for installing MacOS on an unlicenced machine. You should have read the EULA, fucktard

>The only Unix variant that is illegal to distribute and use on unauthorized hardware.
Never heard of things like AIX or HP-UX?

> (You)
>FileVault works out of the box with the T420.

How?

does OSX still require WINS just to connect to a windows smb share

WINS is ancient. Use DNS!. infact ditch OSX and use windows XP cause at least it works unlike any newer windows OS since that paki took over microsoft

how do you hackintosh without an existing mac?

OSX is a babies OS id like to see that
POS reliably manage 500 HDDs or 500 user accounts.

activate it from system settings

VM

Enjoy your broken drivers and shitty battery life. Hackintosh on a laptop is a bad idea

that's the most retarded thing I've read all week and my week only just started.

Will this get past the whitelist?

neat

I really want to know why the whitelist even exists though
Is it because intel doesn't want you removing the locally exploitable hardware backdoor from your laptop?

How do I fullscreen an OSX desktop image in order to bait?

Go fuck yourself

kek so true.

Not with that screen

It is in the civilised world.

>Think that's negative?
Yes you tard. If I buy a computer I want it to actually contain hardware not have to plug it in.

>macOS
If you so much like the gay software why do you use the techie hardware? Buy a Mac.

??? That's a normal enter key?
Don't tell me Amerifags have something different?

what faggotry is that!?

Where did you get those iPaperclips?

nice. i've been itching to do this but never went through with it.

>7 row keyboard
>full with return key
>Fkeys are separated every 4 keys
Screen is probably b8 screenshot but the fuq, calibrate that fucker screen. Looks yellowish af.

USB-C is prone to static shit.
USB-A is always the future.
>inb4 this faggot can't plug in the USB properly with one try

Americunts have enter keys that look like the shift key.

>>inb4 this faggot can't plug in the USB properly with one try
This always gets me.
The connectors tend to have something written on it. It should be facing up when connecting.
Problem is, there are some laptops that have USB ports upside-down for some fucking reason.

OP here, no it's not b8 screenshot.
and the screen looks like that because TN

>Why is this so perfect?
>1360x768
>trackpoint not as responsive and laggy
>keyboard shortcuts fucked
>gesture rich OS with a barely working touchpad that only exists to bring pain and sorrow

Hell OP I use mine with Sierra but you gotta be fucking honest

How?

You're an idiot. Enjoy getting cucked by static ports you can't change. Enjoy paying for and having space used up by ports you'll never use like VGA. Investing in a machine now without USB-C is the dumbest thing you can do, it won't last you 3 years before USB-C takes over and ironically YOU will be the one needing adapters. With the MacBook Pro I can choose to have any port I want, at the moment with an adapter, and a little later on all ports and connections will be virtually 1 thing anyway. I can have 4 Ethernet connections if I fucking please. You cannot.

>USB-C is prone to static shit

Never heard of this, Google brings up nothing substantial. You're a fucking clueless idiot.

Which thinkpad has the best trackpad for hackintosh?

You could theoretically use the Magic Trackpad right? While not ideal it would technically connect and be recognized by the computer right?

Yes and I have. I did this a few times but really it's sort of awkward to use.

You're a fucking nigger if you genuinely believe this.

Where do you get a copy of MacOS to create a hackintosh?

>>>/ptg/

How much is Apple paying you Raj? Also you missed some ™'s in your post.